Candlewood Suites Airport West

644 Raymond Avenue, Orlando, Florida, 32701, United States
Otel.com

More about Orlando

My flatbreadMy flatbread

Mexico pavilion at EPCOT's World ShowcaseMexico pavilion at EPCOT's World Showcase

ExteriorExterior

The station depotThe station depot

best Orlando locations

by klr4040

Hello, can anyone give me some good, safe areas to check out for a 3-month-stay in the Orlando area? My husband and I are looking for 2bedrooms, a pool available, patio or screened porch.We will spend between $1000 and $2000 a month. Everything is so geared to the whole Disney vacation, I'm having difficulty just finding a quiet house or condo where we can live.We would like to be less than an hour from the beach and able to drive to the theme parks and Orlando itself. We are coming to the area Jan and staying through end of March. I know there must be places to look, but I can't seem to find them. Thanks for any help.

by grandmaR

I think Winter Park (which is a college town) would be a good bet. Orlando is only a little more than a hour from Titusville, and across the bridge from Titusville is a National Seashore. There are also quite a few lake beaches.

by cpcoates

Here is a website I found that lists numerous fun and interesting things to do in Orlando and the Central Florida area in general (other than the typical theme parks). It helped me with my travel planning, so hopefully it will help you with yours!

by mkhatri

You should consider Celebration Suites near Disney. It is ideally located near the major highways and 1.5 miles to Disney. They offer very spacious suites and house many Canadian "snowbirds" during the winters. Property has 2 large heated pools, recreation facilities and a new gym. Next door to Old Town entertainment complex offering shopping and eating galore. Publix grocery store is across the street as are all the major chain restaurants. They offer very compelling weekly and monthly rates. Visit the website- http://www.suitesatoldtown.com Call Frank Butterworth at 800-327-9126 for more details and to book.

by Summeraway

http://summeraway.com could have a villa for you to stay in. Additionally, there are some excellent places to visit. See these 2 articles:

Best places in Orlando: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/GoListDetail-i326-Best_places_in_Orlando_where_you_won_t.html

Romantic places in Orlando (take a break from Disney): http://orlando.about.com/od/hottopics/ss/romanticplaces.htm

by ipghpg

I actually have a condo that is a large two bedroom two and a half bath that we are looking to rent out for that time period. It is right next to the Sanford/Orlando Airport and could be perfect for you and your family. Its only two years old. Its about 45 minutes from new symrna beach and daytona beach. The only downside is that there is no pool on the property. We do have a covered patio and its close enough to the major highways that you can get to disney quickly if you desire to go.

Give me a call
Isaac Martinez
407-456-3626
For great hotel deals checkout
www.bahamabay.com

Travel Tips for Orlando

While this may be one of the...

by ferdnbean

While this may be one of the most concentrated areas of the world for tourist attractions and traps,I will share a reason why Orlando is a managable destination.My family enjoyed Universal Studios , Sea World, Disney Magic Kingdom,Kennedy Space Center and Cyprus Gardens during our last stay.WHEN VISITING ORLANDO YOU MUST FIRST BUY A GUIDEBOOK TO ORLANDO (several publishers:Fodors is the one we used). In comparing travel stories with others who were in Orlando the same time we found we had some experiences that were not the same. I believe the guidebooks will help you maximize your time to see and do things and not wait in lines.Orlando visitors have very predictable patterns as to when and where they go to see the attractions, and knowing when to be,or not to be (that is not the question)can be invaluable. The kids liked Universal Studios the best, then Sea World and 3rd place-Kennedy Space Center.Mom and Dad had the order reversed, but a good time can be had by all no matter where you go.

Disney world, make sure also...

by ladybird

Disney world, make sure also if it is sunnny(which is almost always) to go to the water parks, there are so big and packed full of rides, but also a place to relax, and as it's diney it's safe for the kids! A little tip though. In disneyword, at a busy time, and you have someone elder in the group, put them in a wheelchair. 1 because they will probably get tired because of all the walking they will have to do
2 Because you get to the front of most queues really quickly.

visit the DISNEY-MGM STUDIOS...

by Krystynn

visit the DISNEY-MGM STUDIOS THEME PARK. The Tower of Terror is still THE most popular ride here... and the queue is just sooooooo long@#$%^&*! Oops! Don't mean to be rude here... but when you have stood in line for almost 2 hours, you...er...tend to get a little cranky, ya know?
:-) Anyhow, be prepared. This is NOT your normal everyday elevator ride. I wish someone had told me a little about what I should be expecting once I enter this building..... I shan't spoil the fun but let's just say that my poor eyeballs almost popped out of their sockets!!! :-)

If you suffer from any health ailments, PLEASE DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT ENTERING THIS BUILDING.

BEST SPANISH FOOD

by Michael_D

BEST SPANISH

Café Aragon

2415 Aloma Ave., Winter Park, (407) 671-
2222,

www.cafearagon.com

OK, it might be best by near-default, but just because Café Aragon's menu is somewhat unique in town doesn't diminish the fact that said menu is a joy every time we eat there. The staff practically insists that you spend at least an hour with your dinner; not with slow service, but with a friendly atmosphere that's conducive to relaxed consumption of a substantial meal. Perfectly cooked meats and a variety of seafood preparations provide something for almost anybody.

Mini Golf

by DUNK67

We played Mini or Crazy Golf 3 or 4 times and I ran out winner most of the time. My friends said it was because I played golf every week so I should have won, although I think it was more likely have been down to luck. I even managed to win a free game.

The Mini-Golf courses are nothing like I have played in England, they are beautifully landscaped and far more challenging with plenty of water. No equipment is needed as you are supplied with a putter and a ball.

Comments