8134 International Drive, Orlando, Florida, 32819, United States

Orbitz.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• mytravels's Profile Photo

Comfort Inn

I paid $39 per night - without advanced reservations.

Unique Quality: Has a free shuttle to/from all of the parks. Since you probably won't be spending to much time in the hotel anyway, no need paying more than you have to. The hotel is very clean, in-room refridgerator and microwave.

• CarolynShort's Profile Photo

Comfort Inn - Orlando

Unique Quality: Nice large room, with 2 beds - just for me! 'Eat as much as you can for $6' breakfasts... apartments overlooking pool.... free scheduled shuttle bus to and from main attractions every day, which was particularly useful

More about Comfort Inn International

Nice hotel

by MiteMsispe about Comfort Inn

Nice newer hotel that is located pretty centrally in Destin. Beaches are just across the main road and this is the nicest Comfort Inn in which I have stayed. We stayed at this hotel because I signed up for a Wyndham points sales pitch and this is where they assigned us. I had actually given up on the idea of really being pleased with the Comfort Inn brand, but am once again a fan. The only draw back was less than stellar water pressure The hotel and room in general were stylish and comfortable. Good quality bedding and the rooms were quiet.

I stayed at the Comfort Inn in...

by roamer61

I stayed at the Comfort Inn in nearby Lake Buena Vista. They have nice plain rooms and special family suites that include facilities for the kids.
The price depends on the time of year. I paid $35.00 a night, Though it might be more since I got a lower price with the 2001 Entertainment Book, published each year. Inexpensive, convenient and generally friendly. There is complimentary free shuttle service to the 4 main Disney Theme Parks.

Great Luxury at Jacksonville Beach

by Basaic about Comfort Inn Oceanfront

This motel has a very nice pool, comfortable rooms and a great view of the ocean. Food here is great too. I came here with a large group from my high school to celebrate (?) turning 50. If you are looking for a great luxurious room, give it a try. Great pool, great food, nice staff.

A pretty good hotel

by melissaK about Comfort Inn

The hotel was perfect for what we needed, one night before our cruise. The staff was helpful and friendly when it came to shuttle services. And while on the cruise we signed up for an on land adventure thing, and the hotel actually called us because originally they were going to pick us up afterwards, too. So the service is definitely good. The complimentary breakfast wasn't great, but not horrible either.
It was just a plain hotel though. Not very fancy at all just standard. Next to a golf course with an excellent walking path around it.

But after dark, the staff did not advise going out if you had to walk. So neither do I.

Accommodation in LA

by sery about Comfort Inn

Well, it was the only Hotel I needed to stay in whilst in America as I had plenty of homes to visit.
It was my first night in the USA after travelling for nearly 20 hours and then driving around LA and Hollywood and The Boulevarde.

Needless to say I was a little disappointed when I woke up in the morning, no breakfast was available, no shops were in the close vicinity, AND... being only a tea drinker, NO TEA. sheeesh.

Anyway, I was nice enough to explain to reception that not all people drink coffee and it would be a good idea to have the availability for people to have tea instead. I mean to say, it's just a matter of purchasing some tea bags. :-) No unique qualities, it was pretty basic, in a basic area, with basic amenities. Okay I guess for the price for LA>

busy hotel because of ball game

by margaretvn about Comfort Inn

This was a lovely hotel and we stayed there for three days. I had tried to find a hotel in Gatlinburg, Townsend and Maryville so we could spend time in the Smokies but it was weekend and of course everything near the Park was full. So gradually working out from Gatlinburg I got to Knoxville and this hotel. I phoned and was given the price 89 dollars for friday and saturday and 80 dollars for sunday with the senior discount. When we got there the man behind the desk said "no discounts this weekend because there is a ball game" Koos said we had been given the discount and was told he had to talk to the manager. He did that and of course the very friendly manager gave the promised discount. We had the last free room in the hotel, which was very nice with 2 beds, a large shower/toilet and a balcony where we sat in the sun.

Comfort InnComfort Inn

comfort inn lake buena vista

by Lauz

I'm thinking of staying here in summer 2010 after enjoying it on previous trips. One thing that was good was that if offered free continental breakfast. However after looking in the brochures for next year most say this is the case until Dec 09. Does anyone know whether they will be no longer offering the free breakfast after this date or whether they would be likely to continue?

I know it's not really a big deal but it's really handy to get a quick, free breakfast before going to the parks!

Re: comfort inn lake buena vista

by yvr

Why don't you pick up the telephone and give them a quick call and ask

Re: comfort inn lake buena vista

by Lauz

Because international phone calls are expensive and there is usually someone on here who has the answer!

Comments