Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre

Very, very nice hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Gotta-Go-Brooklyn

We stayed at the Courtyard Marriott March 25-28, 2006. It was excellent.
We picked the hotel because of proximity to Disney, and because I got a great online deal - $59 a night, including breakfast! I even had a $50 off coupon on top of it.
we weren't expecting much, just a place to crash after Disney. We were greatly surprised.
It was very clean, and had a lovely pool. The breakfast was much more than we expected - freah waffles, eggs, pastries, fruit, etc., etc. They brought us water and a little chocolate with the nightly turn-down service. The hotel even had a little exercise room.
There is no restaurant in the hotel - they do delivery from Pizza Hut, if you can stand it, so you have to deal with Orlando restaurants, but that was OK.
We were very glad we picked this instead of a more expensive option. We will gladly come back!

Loved this hotel

by TripAdvisor Member eastinway

I recently stayed at the Courtyard, Marriott on Palm Parkway and throughly enjoyed the hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable to be in, along with a nice sunny balcony. The full size bed was also comfortable. Housekeeping did a very good job of keeping my room clean as well as making sure the furniture on the balcony was wiped down daily. The front desk staff along with other hotel personnel were very helpful & friendly. The entrance to the Magic Kingdom was only minutes away. My only grip was the buffet breakfast which could show improvement on the scrambled eggs, oatmeal and offer an assortment of breads, bagels, muffins and other pastries. Other than that, I would not hesitate to stay there again.

nice introduction to american hotels

We all loved the hotel it was so easy to get to all the parks, also easy to hop on the high ways if you have never driven in america before it was fine , good roads and well sign posted.

We enjoyed the pool which was never crowded, and pleanty of resturants within walking distance, staff were nice and chatty and will return back to this hotel as it is great value for money.

Fantastic

by TripAdvisor Member Heavens

Stayed here for 10 nights at the start of May. The staff at this hotel are really friendly and went out of their way to help and make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We checked in and were told that our room would have two double beds but they could probably move us to a king size room the next day. This was not an issue and when we got to our room we were not disappointed. The room was VERY clean and we were overlooking the pool and had a balcony to sit on.

The next morning we checked with reception to see if there was a king size room available. They were unable to locate a king size room, but found a suite with a king available. They upgraded us free of charge as we were staying with them for 10 nights!

The suite was great and very clean.

Breakfast was not included in our stay as we had got the room so cheap. We did have breakfast at the hotel twice and found it to be excellent value for money ($6.99). They had a variety of cereals, breads, bagels, juices, bacon, sausages, eggs, biscuits and even a waffle maker (mickey mouse shaped for the kids!).

The hotel has 2 pool areas and both are never crowded.

This hotel was ideally located to all the local attractions. Disney and Seaworld are REALLY close. There are also plenty of places to go to dine. There is a great Italian restaurant up the road called 'The Olive Garden' and a great mexican called 'Chilis'.

The attractions desk at the hotel is also really helpful. They are great with giving directions and helping with tickets if you need them.

Would I stay here again? Definatley!

Oh by the way, should you return to your room one night and find that the lights and TV's are all on and that someone has left water and chocolate in your room. Don't panic, this isn't some wierd thief - it's the maids turn down service! It caught us out! How silly did we feel when we went to reception to tell them! Oh well, at least we gave them a laugh! ;)

Very Nice Hotel for the Price

I stayed here from May 11 - 15. My room was clean and odor-free. Housekeeping was good and I had new soap and shampoo every day even though it I was only staying by myself and there was plently left. They have shuttles to the Disney parks which they share with other nearby hotels, though using them required some careful planning as there are only five or six to and from the parks every day. It would be better to rent a car in my opinion. There is some security as all enterances other than the front door require you to swipe your room key to gain access to the rooms.

My only complaint would be parking. Coming back at 10:00/10:30 at night from the parks, there usually was not an open spot close to my room. There would be an open spot on the property, but it could be on the other side of the complex. At least they don't charge you to park as some hotels do. I would stay here again.

Nice Hotel

I stayed at this hotel for four nights and was pleasantly surprised. Check-in was quick and easy, and I was given a lower level room facing the inner courtyard area. The grounds for the hotel are quite beautiful.

The room was clean, especially the bathrooms (which oftentimes are not in various hotels). Beds and pillows were very comfortable, and despite other reviews commenting on the walls being thin, I never heard a peep from the rooms on either side of me (And yes, I know there were people in them.) I did occasionally hear a door slam from the hallway area, but nothing that was too distracting or bothersome.

The hotel restaurant has a buffet breakfast with a variety of choices, including eggs, pancakes, cereals, waffles, and fruit, and was decent for the cost. There are also numerous restaurants nearby. There is a "business center" which allows you free internet access (though there are only a few computers there), and one can purchase tickets right at the ticket desk in the Lobby for Disney (they weren't discounted though.)

The Disney shuttle (a large bus, not a van) is decent, once you figure out exactly how it works. It only stops at three other hotels that are really close by and really wasn't all that full. The pick-up at Magic Kingdom parking lot was probably the easiest (it offers more times) and it's best to know that another bus or two also parks in the same shuttle spot as this one. (If you just remember the name of the shuttle company and that generally your shuttle comes after the one from the ES hotel - green bus - you shouldn't have any problems wondering which shuttle is yours.)

Overall, the staff was quite friendly and helpful, and check out was very easy. I would definately stay here again.

Nice hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Disney_Dreamer

We stayed at this hotel 2 nights. I must say the pictures online do not do this place justice. It was very clean and the rooms more modern than online pictures. The location was great close to everything. As others have said the pools were never overcrowed which was nice. We never used the bus transportation as we had rented a car. Honestly to get around you really need a car unless your staying on Disney property. We never got the chocolate and water at night as others had written about. My only complaint about this place was the elevator up to our room shook so hard we thought we were on the tower of terror!

loved the location!

by TripAdvisor Member gemsie81

I loved this hotel! Disney gate was across the road, both malls were 10-20mins away, universal was 15mins, what more could you ask for! Hotel was very clean, nice pools, nice buffet brerakfast everything was fantastic, would recommend to anyone!
Stayed here 11th-21st may

Fantastic

by TripAdvisor Member miamimickey140

WE had planned to stay here for 2 nights and had to cut the trip short by one due to Brush Fires. We went to the Epcot on day 1 and the ashes and smoke was just to much. Day 2 looked like fog when it was smoke.

SO our one night stay was FANTASTIC.

CHECK IN: Super nice and quick
LOBBY: Clean and totally new
GROUNDS: Nice lagoons with fountains.
ROOMS: Beyond clean. NEW decor. Beds were comfortable. We were in the G building and had view to the smaller of two pools. Room and halls were quiet. Bathroom was HUGE. Shower was also new and clean.
Pool area which we were not here enough time to use...bau walked thru was very nice and big.
Breakfast Buffet...cant comment on this since we never had breakfast there. But they are open 24 hours and have food to eat. Also Pizza Hut is next door and they deliver to your room till 11:PM. Its also walking distance to Olive Garden and other food places.

Courtyard also have items like toothbruch and toothpaste free of charge for guest who may have forgotten....great service.

So this is a great place to stay.....LOCATION...4-5 min from the entrance to Disney Property and 10min to DownTown Disney....15 to25 min to the main entrance of the parks.

I am already booking to stay here in Dec06 during the Holidays.

Great Hotel

Great hotel, room was large, well decorated and kept spotlessly clean. Loved the smaller pool and most days we had it to ourselves. The staff were helpful and friendly.

Comments