1800 Epcot Resorts Boulevard, Orlando, Florida, 32830, United States

Hotels.com amextravel.com Tingo.com

Costs 76% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Caribbean Flair in the Heart of Disney

Caribean Beach is one of Disney's Resorts. The propert has a Caribbean island theme with six "villages" around the property that are named after islands :Barbados, Martinique, Aruba, Jamaica, Trinidad North, and Trinidad South. Upon check in we were dropped of by Disney's Magical Express at the Custom House. Check in was fast and we were shuttled offf to the Martinique section of the resort. Martinique is very close to the dining and the main pool of the resort. We had a water view room on the second floor. The rooms are decorated in bright tropical colors and are a nice size. During our stay we wandered the property and i was surprised at how big it wa and how nicely each area was situated. Each "village' has its own pool, vending area, laundry, hot tub and beach area with hammocks. We spent our time in our areas' pool since the main pool was so packed with kids.

Old Port Royale is what they call the building that has an arcade, shop and the food. Food in this resort is cafeteria style and surprisingly not bad. We purchased the refilable Disney mug for $12.49, which allowed us unlimited beverage refills at the resort.

Shuttle buses stop at each village to transport guests to various Disney Parks.

Unique Quality: The shuttles were very quick and the wait time was minimal. The room attendants were very nice and made cute towel animals that was a favorite of Liz. This resort has everything you could need plus a great location and price.

• iaint's Profile Photo

bit disappointing

This is in their "moderate" range (as compared with budget or luxury), and I thought it was way overpriced for what it is.

Room was a bit tired; food was a bit of a zoo.

I chose a Disney place because I thought it would be convenient and top quality. It was convenient, but definitely not top quality.

Highlight was finding an armadillo outside the room

Unique Quality: Has the Disney "feel" but thats about all.

• raevnzno's Profile Photo

A Small Taste of the Islands

I found this property to be very exceptional. My room was large, clean, and quiet. I was in the Jamaica area. The resort is divided into 'villages' around a man-made lake. Each village is named after a caribbean island. Makes you start humming the Beach Boys song, Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty momma.......
    Each village has its own 'quiet' pool, ant there is also a large main pool at Old Port Royale. That is also where the food court and gift shops are located.
    The only drawback I found is that some of the buildings are quite a distance from the Old Port Royale.....but that also was a plus, as they are the quieter buildings.

Unique Quality: The property is close to the Epcot and MGM Studios parks. disney provides complimentary transportation to all of the parks. There are bus stops located at each village, and the busses run about every 20 min or so. If you want to visit any of the other resorts, you just hop on a bus to any of the parks, then change to the bus headed to the resort you want to visit.
    I loved the fact I didn't have to worry about driving........

• ErinJill's Profile Photo

The Caribbean, Disney Style

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon. We stayed in the Jamaica building which was about a 10 minute walk from the pool and food court area. This hotel has a beautiful theme and is very romantic at night. Each area is situated around a lake with a "tropical" island in the middle. The island features playgrounds and walkways and has paths leading to all other areas of the hotel. Our room was small, but clean.

Unique Quality: The pool at this resort is very fun. In the middle of the pool is a fort for children to climb on and a waterslide into the pool. To one side of the pool is a waterfall. At night the pool is lit up and becomes very romantic. There is a pool bar, a lighted fountain, and calypso music nearby to set the theme. The only drawback to the pool is that it's always crowded!

More about Disney's Beach Club Resort

The best I've stayed in, over...

by DoctorDon

The best I've stayed in, over all, is the Yacht & Beach Club Resort.
Approximately US$250 - US$330, depending on season. (Disney Club card can offer some savings; annual passports also get price breaks at select times of the year.) Lake view, great service, fantastic surroundings, walk to Epcot, boat to Disney/MGM Studios, walk to about 30 restaurants at Epcot, Boardwalk, Swan and Dolphin. The most choices anywhere in WDW. Beyond that, there's 24-hour room service, an honor bar in the room, and more. If in the Beach Club side, ask for a room with a FULL balcony, and if you don't want to pay for a water view, ask for a top-floor view of Epcot through the trees.

And don't forget the best hotel pool in all of WDW -- Stormalong Bay! It has a sand bottom, whirlpools and a LONG slide that looks like the fallen mast of a schooner. Not to be missed.

Disney's Yacht and Beach Club...

by pelitelepath

Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
Most rooms are approaching the $300 per night range. Features one of the most elaborate themed-pool complexes at Walt Disney World Resort. Large, comfortable rooms. An amazing selection of restaurants thanks to several nearby resorts, not to mention Epcot's World Showcase. Or walk a bit further to the Living Seas in Future World.

Awesome beach club hotel

by TripAdvisor Member stuf1

I stayed at the Disney Beach Club Hotel at the end of October 2003 with many other family members. We had 4 rooms, all with full balconies. The views were great, and the service was very good. We had an awesome time and would definitely love to go back. The hotel is gorgeous, the rooms were great, and the choice of 2 pools, or the beach (which had no swimming, but beautiful sand and lounges) was awesome. The location leaves nothing to be desired for access to the parks. Epcot or the Boardwalk were each a 3 minute walk, and it was nice to see the fireworks every night. I am surprised by some previous reviews - all of the staff I came in contact with were very friendly and helpful - I think if you treat people well, they usually appreciate it and do the same.

LOVED IT

My husband and I just returned from our trip to the Beach Club Resort.
The staff treats you as if you are a member of the family. The service lacks nothing.I can not wait for our next trip to Disney World and The Beach Club Resort. The view from the balcony at sunset was breathtaking. The food was good but a little pricey. I would stay there again and agian.

Be4ach Club Resort; OK at best

by TripAdvisor Member chrystaldave

We stayed in the Beach Club resort almost a year ago. I actually was going to write to compalin to them but never got around to doing it. The rooms are small and not that great for the price. They look like every other average hotel room with a hotel room with a few Mickey items added. The staff was not very friendly and it didn't feel very family orientated as Disney should be. Our view was horrible with nothing to see but train tracks and it took us forwever to get back and forth to our room with freezing hallways. The only thing I did like about thsi hotel was the outdoor play area. The grounds are very nice and it does feel very beach like with the sand and I loved the lazy river area. My children had a great time playing there except for the fact that they kept asking to see our wristbands. My son lost his and they told him to get out of the pool even thought they had seen all of our wristbands 3 or 4 other times in one day. I loved the outdoor setup there but would not return because of the staff and the not so great rooms. Not worth the money.

Loved it

i just got back from the wdw beach club resort was just awesome. we had a great view facing the bored walk and you could see the fireworks from epcot!! The pool there was awesome it had sand on the botem it was the best and we loved the resturants there but we did not really eat at the hotel because we were always gone at the parks and we would just always eat there!! we are going back to the WDW and we are staying at the beach club!!

Comments