Enclave Suites At Orlando

Hotels.com Orbitz.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Average

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• Surprisingly nice

Having seen some interesting reviews to say the least, it was with a bit of trepidation that we booked ths trip. We have been following the news in Orlando and with the crime, unemployment etc we still chose to go to Orlando.

And are we glad we did. We really liked the choices we made in hotels and places to go. The staff at the hotel was really great, polite and helpful. The rooms were more than large enough for our family, the pool easy to get to and clean and we felt safe when we were out. The front desk was receptive to our questions and the security guards we saw walking around always seemed to know the answer to our questions, helpful to a first timer! At one point, we watched the hotel security guy help a family deal with a taxi driver who was yelling at them.
    The continental breakfast was more than enough to get us going for the day!

We shall return to the Enclave next year.

• Enclaves Suite

The Enclaves is a very good average hotel, nothing fancy at all.
    The "rooms" are actually a 2 bedrooms small apartment with a living room, kitchen and a big terrace.
    Can't tell you about the hotel services as we were out all day, all I know is that the rooms were spotlessly clean.
    We paid about 250$/night which is a bargain for 2 bedrooms and they also have some packages with the theme parks,check their web site.

More about Enclave Suites At Orlando

Three cheers the enclaves suites

after reading the bad reviews on the enclave suites we were wondering what to expect on our first stay in orlando, we arrived on the 20th october 2003 and were pleasantly surprised, a lovley two bedroom appartment newly furnished, friendly helpful staff and lots to do within walking distance if you wanted to give driving a rest, we loved Wayne the friendly bell man who always had a smile and a funny sense of humour, we would go again and recommend it to friends.

Pretty average

We stayed in a two bedroom apartment for the last week of October, first of November 2003. Apartment was well equipped and reasonably clean but "tired" - a bit shabby. Location was great with easy access to lots of places to eat and Wet and Wild a few minutes walk. Universal was a few minutes drive and the (well used) tickets were thrown in. A few niggles - the towel rail fell off the wall and one of the bathroom doors locked itself (we weren't inside luckily). The continental breakfast was a bit dissapointing - a piece of fruit, a muffin and an orange juice. Overall the Enclave Suites were cheap and cheerful - average value for money with no major problems but nothing particularly good which will stick in the memory. If you just want a base while you do the theme parks then this was ok but if the hotel experience is an integral part of your holiday then you might want to look elsewhere.

Choose another place, beware

I would never go back even thought they offered a discount . Theres better places to stay around then the enclave

security stinks, reservation made totally wrong and they would not try to fix what they did during my stay. they got my money, but i will never go back beware

Not for Business Traveler

Do not stay at this hotel if you are a business traveler. We were attending conference at convention center. Breakfast was horrible and there are no other options. Rooms were very dirty, shower curtains moldy, toilet leaking on the floor. Housekeeping was bad, forgot towels, didn't replace soap or coffee. Informed front desk (twice) and still had to walk down to the desk to get replacements. Had to take taxis everywhere because there was nothing around($8-10 to convention center). May be good for a family going to universal and needs a suite at a decent rate. Just don't expect much!! Will never stay again. I have a hard time believing the positive reviews.

Good value for families

Stayed 6 nights at start of Nov 03. Clean comfortable suite. The 2 double bedrooms were small but each had ensuite facilities. The seperate lounge and kitchen area gave the feeling of overall spaciousness as did the balcony. Close to the Universal and I-Drive action. We had no problems and would have no hesitation in recommending it for families who just need a base in Orlando - although there are a couple of decent swimming pools and other facilities. We booked two lots of ' 3 nights for the price of 2 ' over the internet and at this rate we felt it was excellent value for money. The continental breakfast is not up to much but it is free and can be upgraded for a few $. Overall we felt we were getting a decent suite that provided privacy for parents and (teenage) kids for the price of a standard room elsewhere. There was a sofa bed in the lounge which allows even more flexibility and if you're on a budget there's a well equipped kitchen.

Do not stay at this hotel!

Front desk didn't have my reservation even though I reconfirmed it twice prior to arrival (including the day before). Filthy hotel. Security door on my building was broke so anyone could enter. Lobby and elevators dirty. The only ice machine was out of order. Room dusty, mirrors dirty, windows and window sills filthy, bathroom floor had someone else's hair and nails on it, toilet leaked, no towels two days in a row, found a lizard in the bed!! Front desk unreceptive and unhelpful. Manager was rude to me upon my complaints. It was a horrible experience. The only good thing about this hotel is viewing it from another hotel!

Wonderful Vacation

I spend a week with my family at this resort it was wonderful the experince we have. Our room 2bedrooms 2 bath looks new everything was neat, room service excellent the front desk personel wonderful.It was so nice the view from our balcony so quiet. They have a cafeteria which you can have a Continental breakfast and you can upgrade it for $ 3.oo or buy at the store that they have there and made your own at the kitchen suite it's fully equiped. I recommend this place . After reviewing all the comments in the trip advisor a don't those problems.
I stayed in good hotels and others that are not for the price but this place is very good for the price.Thank you and I hope you enjoy your stay as we ejoyed ours.

CAN'T WAIT TO RETURN

We have just returned from a two-week stay at this hotel over Christmas and New year. Having booked the holiday in Feb 03 and then read some of the reviews on this site, I was very concerned that things might not live up to expectations. WRONG!!

I speak as I find and we had a wonderful stay. The two-bedroomed suite was smart, comfortable and cleaned thoroughly each day (even christmas day!). Towels and bed linen were clean and fresh and were also changed daily.

Anything we did ask for, was dealt with quickly and in a more than friendly manner by the staff.

OK, the breakfast is not much to write home about. A muffin, an orange squash and a piece of fruit. We collected this to have for a snack during the day and had a huge buffett breakfast around the corner ($3.99) The Pizza Hut in the food court does a great deal on Pizzas $14.99 for two large!

The hotel is well placed for all attractions and you don't really need a car (we didn't).

All in all, a fab holiday. Well done to the staff for giving us the break we had anticipated.

So good , I would consider buying one!!

We stayed at the Enclave in May 2003. We found the room beautifully clean, Lovely bright colours,large tv, balcony with patio furniture,pool view. We never had breakfast there as there is a great place around the corner for 3.99 pp.The housekeeping was very clean, we would arrive back each evening to find all our dishes washed and dried.Very central to everything wet and wild just a walk away.We are thinking of buying one of these great apartments ourselves!! I would recomend this place to anyone.

Enclave Suites

by Ally&Suzanne

Folks,

We have a holiday booked for the Enclave Suites on International Drive and have seen a few negative points, quite a few to be honest. Could anyone help what is this hotel atually like?? Myself and my partner are spending three weeks in Orlando on holiday so this is very important.

Thanks

RE: Enclave Suites

by sarahjayn

It's been a long time since I stayed there, but I found it a little out of date even then. I mean, it wasn't gross, but it definitely wasn't as nice as it looked in the brochure. My boyfriend picked it out.

Comments