Four Points by Sheraton Studio City Hotel Orlando

5905 International Drive, Orlando, Florida, 32819, United States

Four Points by Sheraton Orlando Studio City Hotel
Booking.com Orbitz.com Tingo.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3.5 star hotels

• Hotel was great. friend Staff.

On arriving at the hotel the management and staff make us feel like it is our second home. The staff are so friendly and helpful to me & my family. The view from the room we go in 1513 is amazing,we see right to universal and we see the night lights,its truly amazing sight. The food is excellent in the resturant. The kitchen is emaculate,its very clean. The cleanliness of the hotel like the room etc is very clean aswell. We have used the hotel for many years and it would be to impossible to mention everyone who is very special to us but the people that make us feel welcome and a special mention to Javier, Artinika, Alan, Ron and Glen and all of there staff. We always to look forward to meeting them on our next visit. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Orlando international drive.

Stephanie thomson and the Macdonald Family.

• take_it_eazie's Profile Photo

great pillows

This hotel's nice .it s not too far from the airport and where we went to . There are shuttle buses taking us to varities Orlando attractions but you have to pay 5 $ each person for that .l think it's quite cheap . The buffet breakfast was nice . but a bit too expensive .

Unique Quality: there are pool , shuttle bus , cable ,Fitness center

• hersheybar's Profile Photo

A visable landmark.......

I attended a weeks worth of meetings at this hotel. The accomodations were very nice with a great staff on hand.

Unique Quality: ....lunch poolside was great! The bar could offer the resturants lunch menu so it was great to get outdoors and enjoy the mid-day sun.

Directions: close to Universial Studios and just across the street from Wet N Wild

• goingsolo's Profile Photo

Sheraton Studio City Hotel

This place was awful. It was dirty and not maintained as you'd expect from a Sheraton. Room service was awful, expensive and slow. The hotel was more expensive than others in the area and not worth it at all.

More about Four Points by Sheraton Studio City Hotel Orlando

You will sleep well at the Sheratorn Studio City Hotel

I stayed at the Sheraton Studio City Hotel for five days, checking out on July 7, 2004. From the time I checked in, until I checked out, the staff was friendly, courteous, and helpful. They demonstrated how committed they were to making my stay, and that of my 1 year old son very comfortable. The beds were wonderful (I have never slept in a bed so soft), the rooms were thoroughly cleaned each day, and the rooms were well stocked with towels, washcloths, etc. Any additional items needed were easily obtained from the hotel.

The hotel offers a shuttle to Disneyland. The service is great, but, you should know that the shuttle picks up passengers from 2 other hotels as well. The shuttle is not exclusive to this hotel. That said, the service to and from the parks was great, the drivers were friendly, and the ride was smooth.

This is a great hotel, located next to International House of Pancakes, Denny's and Red Lobster. Wet-n-Wild is right across the street, and there is a Walgreens one block away that is open 24 hours. Here you can obtain many Disney Items that are more expensive at the Disney Parks.

I never used the pool because I was so busy doing other things, but it is not really large, but there is a kiddie pool. The hotel is well maintained and there is a arcade for kids 5 and older. For really young children, 5 and under, there are not any amenities on site. However, if you are busy doing other things the hotel in itself is a great place to stay.

I would definitely stay here again. Great Hotel.

Best hotel I've stayed in for a long time

by TripAdvisor Member obwan1432

We stayed at the Sheraton for 10 days and had a great time. My 11 year old son was sick with fever on the 2nd day. I called down to the operator to ask where the nearest pharmacy was located because my son was sick with a fever and she told me where it was. Within 1 hour after that call, someone knocked on my door with a bowl of chicken noodle soup and crackers with a note from the manager. We thought that was the nicest thing they could have done. We never asked for anything, but they were thoughtfull enough to care! The beds were verrrrry comfortable. The view was excellent. There is so much to do on International Drive, it is unbelievable. We went to Universal and Islands of adventure several times as the hotel is very close (within 1 mile).... We definetely will stay at the Sheraton Studio City the next time we are in Florida.. The staff was excellent and very professional. You couldn't ask for anything better. Thanks

Would stay again!

Small room, but comfortable beds. Great location, cook to order complimentary breakfast (with movie to view), morning paper, complimentary transportation to both MGM and Disney...would stay again! Staff was excellent!

Worth it!

Our room was not on the top two floors, known to have larger rooms, but we were quite pleased with its size, nevertheless, and window size was fine for a great view of the night-time lights. Coffee pot in room, with complimentary coffee/sugar/powdered cream/mugs, refreshed daily. Beds and pillows were AAA+! Five pillows per bed, wonderfully comfortable, what a delight! Plenty of towels, artfully arranged. More than enough toiletries...they seemed to end up in my bag everyday! Pool small and nondescript, but kids didn't seem to mind. Pool bar is great, worthy of a larger pool area! Small game room, but again, kids didn't mind. Fitness area usually empty, but spotless and provides the basic essential equipment with a wall of mirrors to observe your technique. Bellman attentive and knowledgeable, always at the ready. Tip: Skip the free shuttle and look into a cab...bellman will assist. $6.00 to Universal and if you make friends and travel together, you can split the fare! Service within 5 minutes. (We waited 20 minutes for the shuttle and gave up). FOOD was a plus here. Room service was terrific....HUGE plate of ribs such that the cover was tettering on the stack, worth it. (But, skip the pizza!) Had room service a number of times. Breakfast buffet is convient, $10 something an adult. Lots of selections and staff is very attentive, polite and friendly. You will be "ma'am'd" and "sir'd" all over the place. Layout of first floor was initially a little confusing, given the shape of the hotel, but soon a piece of cake. BEST THING: Little things that were not A-1, i.e., sluggish toilet, safe not working properly, were not only corrected immediately, BUT as part of their satisfaction promise, we were cheerfully offered a number of choices to remedy our inconvience...free buffet breakfast (for all parties in room), free in-room movie, or $15.00 off room service. Didn't have to ask for anything! That was nice! All staff were very polite and eager to meet our needs...seemed to enjoy working there, and it helped make our stay pleasant. Bad things: Minor. Bits of paper in hallways most nights, room not made up until around 3:00 each day (but I never asked for earlier), and the fact that the pool was kind of small. Otherwise, nice place and would stay again. Also, I-trolley shuttle stop right across the street, Denny's and I-Hop right next door, and Wet-N'Wild an easy walk. P.S. If you must use an ATM, go to the 7-11 across the street instead of in the hotel...Fee is $1.00 less.

Terrible Experience - Could hardly wait to leave

This was a terrible stay and not only will we never stay at this hotel again we may never stay at a Sheraton again.

1. When we arrived at 2:30 A.M. we almost ran over when walking into the hotel by a gentleman in pajama bottoms and no top and a beer in his hand who was going outside to smoke I think. He was soon joined by two other people. We instantly did not feel particularly safe, but the security person nearby didn't seem too concerned.

2. We did not care for the decor of the room; a poster with a man about to hit a woman was offensive to us. Our group commented that it looked like a bordello.

3. The elevators were extremely slow and always full. I was just glad we were on a higher floor. We seemed to stop at every floor were people were waiting but couldn't get on the elevator because it was full. And this was not at a prime time like park opening or dinner time, this was at off times like 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM.

4. The halls were dirty. We noticed a pile of dirt on the floor in the hall when we checked in. It was there the next morning and still there the next day when we checked out.

5. Our room was not made up the first day. When we called to the front desk they blamed us for the problem saying we must have had our "do not disturb sign" on the door (which we didn't). They did later call back and said the problem was that we checked in so late that housekeeping didn't show the room as occupied. We were offered to have the "resort" fee waived and offered a free movie.

6. When we checked out we were told that there was no charge on our account (we had used SPG points for the stay). However I noticed a few days later that we had been charged over $100 for the stay. I called the accounting department twice and they agreed that there was a mistake and they would credit the charge. I am still waiting for that credit.

island of adventure - universal studios

by nigelcrs

We are going to Florida soon and are thinking of going to Universal Studios Island of Adventure. My Children are 12, 10 and 5, and I wondered if it would be suitable? I have been on their website and it looks like a lot of big rides.

by beachgirl7473

THEY WILL LOVE IT! The rides will accomedate all ages, have Dr. Seuss for the little one, and there are cool stores, plus both parks have accesss to City Walk==restaraunts and shops. Have fun!

by donato1899

If you stay in one of the three hotels on the property, Hard Rock, Porto fino or the polynesian one , you go in a seperate line to the ride.We stayed at Porto Fino, it wasn't cheap but I liked not waiting in line.

by KashaC

Some great rollar coasters for the bigger two! In addition to Suess land, there Marvel Comics, Jurassic Park Dinosaur theme and Cartoon Theme. Island of Adventure is my favorate OrlandoTheme park. At night there is City Walk which is greats for parents too. Stayin on park grounds is better but the hotels close by like Sheraton Studio City offer shuttles and cut down the cost of the trip quite a bit.

by SarahTony

If your older kids like big coasters they will be well catered for, but if not there is still enough to keep them happy in the way of shows and rides eg. the sinbad show and the Poseidon show which are fantastic. The best ride is the popeye water ride but you do get drenched! For the 5 year old there is a great ride in Seuss Landing called One fish, Two fish and also the Cat in the Hat, both really entertaining, and there are lots of interactive play areas which are fun! Have a great trip!

Comments