Hampton Inn Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Hotels.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs about the same, but rated 12% higher than other 3 star hotels

More about Hampton Inn Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

The only place I stay in Orlando...

by TripAdvisor Member StoneyFlorida

For the past year, both business and pleasure brings me to the Orlando/Disney area and this Hampton Inn is like a home away from home. In an area where service is King, this property and its employees is second to none. A fantastic location and very reasonably priced--I look very forward to my next trip to "House of the Mouse" and my stay with the outstanding employees at the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista.

Great Hotel and Location for Disney

by TripAdvisor Member richgail10

This was a very nice Hampton Inn--very clean, friendly, two free computers, large breakfast area, nice pool, and surprisingly quiet given the number of rooms and they were totallyl booked a couple nights. We stayed seven nights to go to Disney with our son and family. The hotel is located down a more quiet road off a main road. The next road over from the hotel had a few restaurants--Friday's and Sweet Tomatoes. Get coupons for both on-line. The entrance to the drive to the Disney parks is a block away and it takes 15 min. or more to drive to each park. You can also get on Route 4, which is close, to access the parks. If you get back to the hotel early enough, they will have cookies waiting for you at reception. Animal Kingdom now has a Rainforest Cafe as does Downtown Disney. Go on-line and click 'promotions' for a $10 off coupon. We got an exceptional rate of $62 but that is not usual as when I first checked this property's price, it was much higher, then a few days before we left, the price dropped. So, check frequently to see if the price drops. Also, I read a review on American Airlines Vacation website for this hotel and the reveiwer arrived at the hotel with a reservation and his room had been given away. The day before we left, I called the property direct and confirmed my reservation and told them we would be arriving around 11:00 PM. My brother has had this happen to him at two different Hamptons. There is a big outlet mall about 15-20 minutes away. BTW, there is a shuttle to Disney but we had a car.

Clean and Excellent Location

by TripAdvisor Member drummer658

Me and my family stayed here for 2 nights for a quick trip to Downtown Disney and 2 days in Sea World. The room was typical Hamtpon Inn quality. Clean and adequate space. The location was perfect. Located exactly between Downtown Disney and Sea World.

The pool was decent.

The breakfast was pretty good. I love the fresh waffle maker myself. However, stay away from the eggs.

The front desk was the worst thing about this place.
The people at the desk had this way about them that made you feel like they were totally phony. Like they were doing you some big favor, but they really were not interested and wanted to get back to the room in the back. I called for extra towels at like 5 or 6 PM and the person at the desk said he was the only person working there. For a hotel this size that seems inadequate. I know this seems petty, but every Hampton Inn I've stayed at always has a plentiful supply of cookies except this one. We never saw cookies out and the person at the desk said they get put out at 7PM and they get all taken right way. Huh? Didn't seem to make much sense. Again for a hotel this size they should have more.

All in all though, I would stay here again.

Close to the Disney Complex - Everything I was looking for.

by TripAdvisor Member RetiredIllinois

Hotel located off the main traffic flow so didn't have to listen to constant drone of vehicles through the night. Hotel initially hard to locate without GPS but once you know where it is, no problem getting around or reaching the Disney sites. Pool was great as was the in ground "hot tub". Hotel staff very friendly, seemed very clean, maid service was excellant. Excellant breakfast with plenty of seating available. Breakfast runs until 10:00am so late risers have no problem finding a variety of hot or cold foods. No in house restaurant but this wasn't important to me. There are a variety of pizza circulars I would find under my door in the evening for in-house delivery. Felt the cost for our 2 rooms were quite reasonable for the quality of the quaters. I believe the hotel has been recently remodeled. Would definitely return there without any hesitation.

Very nice large room, big pool, very clean, great rate.

by TripAdvisor Member madisonmonroe

Room had two queen beds and a couch/tv/desk area. Breakfast was good. Pool was bigger than usual. Very clean. We'd go back. Very close to Disney.

Nice staff- a solid stay

by TripAdvisor Member artieboy

Traveling a day early for our Disney trip and stayed on points. Arrived late and left early. Second time we have used this hotel for early jump start to our disney trip will use again!

Good Value, Nice Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member mommyofgavinray

I felt I got a great value with this hotel. The rooms were comfortable and nice. The pool wasn't huge, but it did the job. Staff was friendly and accomodating. I didn't give it 5 stars because I didn't feel like the complimentary breakfast was that great. The food was edible and ok but it could have been better. I would probably stay here again. Not in walking distace to Downtown like I had hoped but it was a short drive.

My 4 year old and I enjoyed our stay.

by TripAdvisor Member fourdeuces

Hotel located back from the main roads but close enough to the Interstate, restaurants, and Disney entrance to get there quick. 2 computers near the front desk for complimentary internet access. Excellent breakfast with plenty of seating available. Pool wasn't the biggest but we were the only users on our 2 visits during our stay so we didn't mind.

Great Location/Hotel/Value!

by TripAdvisor Member bobcat5656

I stayed at the Hampton and its just 2min from Disney and 4min from Universal. The great part is you don't even have to get on the highway to get to either of the parks. Its pretty much in the middle of everything. I got a great price, I paid $58/night plus tax. The service was exellent. Front desk crew rocks! I was lazy on this trip I went for HHN 19 at universal and the Disneys not so scary party, these events do not start till after 5pm, so I slept in, had no problems getting room cleaned after 3pm! I also used some reward points with hilton, so I had to make multiple res. but the front desk staff took care of all the checking in and out durring the stay and when I got up, around 2:30-3pm they had the new keys ready and 1 page to sign and I was set in less than a minute! The room was great! Staff Rocks!! The bed was perfect everything worked, lights, shower was good, tv.
there was no resturant, but there are places to eat within a few blocks. Pizza delivery available from local resturants till 4am.

We always come back when visiting DisneyWorld

by TripAdvisor Member gajadasu

Accomodating, friendly and great value. The only suggestion is that the halls sometimes smell musty/damp

Comments