Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Sea Word International Center

Costs 31% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

More about Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Sea Word International Center

So Sad to leave!

by TripAdvisor Member NLR1

It's a whole week since our return from HGVC Seaworld and I just want to go back.
Our 1st trip to Orlando was made extra special by the lovely surrounds and excellent facilties in our 2 bedroom/2 kitchen/ 2 bathroom 3TV apartment.
In an ideal spot for all the theme parks and just close enough to the manic International Drive it was great!
The only disappointment was no Putting Green for my 12 year old son.

by jill_archer

Sea World
Another all day attraction, Sea World is on par with Disney World when it comes to putting on an elaboate show. Admission fees are moderate and the well-organized park offers all the amenities a family might need. Although lying an hour's drive from the nearest bit of coast, Sea World makes you feel as if you are in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

In Orlando, I also enjoyed my...

by Ky_Happy_Dad

In Orlando, I also enjoyed my trips to Sea World. This is similar to the Sea World park in San Diego. You can watch dolphin and killer whales jump out of the water and splash the crowd. The park also has a few rides such as the Journey to Atlantis 'Water coater.' The park is well maintained, and less crowded than the Disney theme parks. I also appreciated that Sea World has an educational aspect, because as familes are exposed to seeing dolphins and other wild life they become more motivated to help save them. For a more intense (but very pricey)Sea World type experience, the parent company of Sea World has opened a small exclusive theme park called Discovery Cove, which lets you swim with dolphins and go snorkeling in the fish tanks with the exotic fish.

A grand time had by all!

We just returned from our trip to Florida, and the weather was perfect - The Resort was beautiful, the grounds kept well, and the staff at the hotel where very kind, and helpful.Our little granddaughter became ill while on vacation and the hotel staff furnished us with the nearest medical center and directions on how to get there.The HGVC vacation @ Sea World is truly a grand place to vacation !

Great Orlando location for families

Terrific hotel. Clean, comfortable rooms, nice bathroom. Our family of 4 stayed for a short 3 days in a 1 bedroom suite, but we could've easily stayed a week and thoroughly enjoyed it. Next time, or for a longer trip, we'd get a 2 bedroom/ 2 bath suite with the kids. The kids loved the big screen TV and "movies at the pool" every night; we loved the huge jetted tub in our bedroom. Master bedroom has it's own sink and vanity as well. Nice screened balcony overlooking the golf course, fun pools and kids activities, and pretty good margaritas from the bar. We walked across the street to Sea World-- about 15 minutes (the line of cars at the gate was 20 minutes!) Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

We Loved It!!

We loved our stay at the Hilton Grand Resort at Sea World. We are a very active family so the nature trail, 5 pools, fitness center, nightly movies and daily activities kept us all busy in between trips to the parks. The shuttles to and from Disney, Universal and Seaworld were very convenient (3 drop off/pick up times daily) and there were always cabs available to take us anywhere else we wanted to go.
The room was beautiful (one bedroom suite) and having a full kitchen was very convenient.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful.
Our only complaint was weather related, we were there during Hurricane Charlie!!

One word, PHENOMENAL!!!!

One word, PHENOMENAL!!!! My fiance' and I just returned from the resort 2 days ago. I don't know what resort most of the bad reviews stayed at, but I would doubt they stayed at the same resort we did.

First, the pictures that you find online do not come close to how beautiful this place is. From the grounds to the rooms. Everything is immaculate.

Let me hit on some high points of our visit. We checked in and got the exact room type and location that we requested. A 1 bedroom suite near the main pool on the top floor. The rooms are HUGE! I have seen apartments half this size. The jacuzzi bathtub could fit 3 adults. Cealing fans in everyroom to include on the balcony. Never new we had neighbors the walls were so thick. The one thing I have read on a review is that there was not maid service everyday. This is untrue. We had maid service everyday, and they even went as far as to wash our dirty dishes in the sink. We even had a 52" big screen TV in our living room.

The pools are awesome, very warm and the waterfalls make it look spectacular. There are so many activities going on throughout the day for kids, they should never get bored. The location of the hotel is perfect. Yes, you can walk to Sea World it's so close. We watched the Sea World fireworks from our hotel room each night. Tropical grounds really make this place feel like a home away from home.

We had made other reservations at 2 seperate hotels. But finally decided on this one. After driving by the Caribe Royale and the Sheraton Safari, we are so glad we chose this hotel.

Let me close by saying this. I'm in the military and stay in numerous hotels throughout the year. This is by far the best deal for your money. This is hands down a 5-Star resort!!!

Most people know a hotel can make or break your vacation. This hotel without a doubt was the highlight of our vacation.

Not bad for what I expected

Stayed here for 2 nights last weekend. You can't ask for too much for what we paid ($70 a night) but keeping that in mind there are some things worth pointing out.

1) Grounds are nice but the hotel is so spread out that I pity the folks staying on the edges of it, as everything is centralized in the hotel's main building... lots of walking.

2) Due to the price/location this is ALL family. IE, do not expect peace and quiet at any point during the night. At one point I heard noises from the room above, beside, and below all at the same time. If I were to go back I would request a room in a building/floor where there were the fewest guests.

3) Staff acted like what they surely were- part time weekenders. Nothing horrendous, nothing great.

Front desk didn't have our online reservation but squared it away and gave us a closer, non smoking room which we couldn't reserve on the website, so kudos there.

Essentially, a good place to stay for families and the budget minded- which is what it is intended for.

by Nobbe

"The beautiful dolphins"

"Let's go Surfing!"

"Beware of the splash zones..."

"Seamore & Clyde"

"Showtime!!!"

Zingaro at Sea World

by Foriano

"Marine Life Zoology"

When you enter Sea World for the first time, stop at the docks and lighthouse before going into any of the venues. This is one of the best places to take personal travel pictures, and you shouldn't walk by it without looking for a photo angle or setting.

"Seafire Village"

When you pick up a venue map, you will find Seafire Restaurant in the Italian Village. In the village you will find musicians playing in the open air market. Across from it is a beached boat where crashing waves and a great picture setting are found. Go there.

Sea WorldSea World

Sea world (Day 2)Sea world (Day 2)

SEA WORLD PIRATE SHIPSEA WORLD PIRATE SHIP

Sea World EntranceSea World Entrance

Rodeway Inn And Hilton Grand Vacation Club Seaworld!

by corinne148

Hi!

I´m just wondering if anybody has stayed at these hotels? What did you think of it?

Is it far from the lobby to the I-ride trolley from these hotels?

Would be very gratful for any answers

Corinne

Best Hotel Location for US and Sea World

by naktergalen

Dear VT's,

What would be the best location if I want to visit Universal studios (both parks) and SeaWorld. I am not interested in Disney World (adults with no kids)and I do not have driving license so I cannot hire a car. I also a Diamond member of Hilton so I can get any Hilton chain hotel for free. Please, advise. I want to save money and time on transportation. Thanks!

by TexasDave

There are 2 Hilton family properties very near the entrance to U. Studios, the Doubletree and a Hampton Inn. the better choice of the two would be the 2Tree, since you'll get a better breakfast. The Orlando area hotels tend to be very inexpensive, you might want to save your points for a more costly hotel.

by johnfromoz

When we were in Orlando we stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel. Loved it so much stayed there the second time we went to Orlando. Great rooms & just a leisurely 5 minute stroll down the path through the gardens to Universal studios & Islands of adventure. Hope you have a wonderful time.
Cheers Johnfromoz

by nwestwood

Most hotels have free transport to all the parks so don't see any need to pick an hotel close to one park?? Also not sure if you've been to Disney parks before but I would say only the magic kingdom was mainly for kids, the other parks are well worth visiting.

by lookin4adventure

I am having the same problem, but there are five of us traveling. We have four adults and one teen age 14 going with us, so we might need to get two rooms for 5 nights and that is going to be expensive. I don't know. I need help.

by Lauz

I would definately look at hilton properties on International drive as Seaworld is at the bottom of it and universal is at the top. If you aren't having a car then you can get the i ride trolley up and down international if your hotel doesn't provide shuttles to the parks.

by lookin4adventure

Speaking of hotels, does anyone know about travel vouchers from sams club for being a advance plus member, they gave me one today and it is worth 100 dollars. So I will get a hundred dollars off my hotel stay.

Quick Question about Sea World Ticket I have!

by mickey.p

I was recently sorting through last years holiday documents and found a Sea World Ticket from when my mum went to Discovery Cove.

She received a 1 day entry to Sea World with the Discovery ticket - however it was never used.

Can I give this to my sister to use this time round? or does it have to be the person who went to Discovery Cove last year?

Re: Quick Question about Sea World Ticket I have!

by Aloe9678

I'm thinking if there isn't a name printed on it, or an expiration date, you should be able to give it to your sister.

Comments