4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 Stars

14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane, Orlando, Florida, 32821, United States
Booking.com amextravel.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4.5 star hotels

More about Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek

Waldorf Astoria Spa by Guerlain at Hilton Bonnet Creek.. Don't bother Unless you have money to burn

by TripAdvisor Member HillaryPfeiffer

I really wish Disney would allow the Florida government to allow Casinos, (Disney is scared it will run all the families away, Im local, so I know this) ... that way when you visit resorts like this you have the option to spend your money in the casino rather than in an OVERPRICED, brand named spa with good marketing (thats where the money goes) like this one and feel like atleast you may get something for your money!!

I went here as a self proclaimed spa conesseur, and thought with a name like Guerlain running the place, of course it might be a bit pricey but has to be good.

Waxing pricing is at 40.00 -150.00 and the massages are $180.00 for the basic 1 hour massage and up! I assumed at these prices there must be Gold in the massage cream.
Now the only reason I did any of these servioces is because I am in the medical field and won a gift card for Hilton, trust me, wasnt out of my pocket!

Stupidly I got a massage anyways thinking there must be something more to this for $180 for a basic massage and so I booked one. Now mind you, we have all those little massage envy places popping up all over town which give a decent massage for $39.00 so for my 180.00 I was expecting MUCH MORE!!

I was taken to my massage room, nothing special, clean dim room, got on my table as instructed and had a therapist whom for 55 minutes complained about how slow it has been at the resort... now I prefer it quiet and did very little answering back to her and found out on her own running her mouth about how much the prices should be lower and the employees here dont get along very well....
The massage cream was one I was familiar with since I am a licensed medical esthetician and know those types of products, um... I know its an 8.00 bottle of cream, no gold in it!

So after my chatty massage, which since she wouldnt shut up seemed to only last 20 minutes, I went in for my facial, only because we had a Hilton Gift card to be used up.

Facials start at a WHOPPING 180.00 for the basic facial and go into the 480-500 range..... Basic boring, chatty and yes, Guerlain products but at those prices, I could buy the whole skincare line to be used at home for several months!! I was cold the whole massage and facial and could have asked for a blanket but at those prices I figured my time was precious and the blanket should have been there already...., the products were so smelly and seriously, i am a medical esthetician who knows the field and expect the best for those prices,...... it was so not relaxing at all nor was I impressed, at all... especially for this kind of money!!

I have been all over the world to spas....and for these prices and walked away at other places feeling very satisfied at those prices elsewhere..... But I was so unimpressed here at Waldorf Astoria Spa by Guerlain but I guess if you figure it is at a Hilton Hotel, ON DISNEY PROPERTY you have to pay for all that too!!

The hotel itself is nice becasue it is brand new, lots of families and Disney goings on which is to be expected, but my room was only $119.00 per night yet I couldnt get my legs waxed at the spa for that price! Ha! Go figure..... kindof a trap.... low priced rooms.... but expensive, "very overpriced and very little in return" amenities!! Food was expensive as well... guess they figure if they can get you there you have no choice but spend your money, their way!

Not worth the time nor money....go spend it on souveniers!!

Excellent New Hotel, but needs time to improve

by TripAdvisor Member Wdrob

My wife and I decided to try a weekend get away at the new Hilton Bonnet Creek. On our last trip we previously choose Marriott’s Grande Lakes and this resort seemed to based on the same principle; a moderately high end hotel paired with a high-end hotel. Both facilities had a variety of dining options, conference facilities, lazy rivers (family pool areas), spas, and a quieter pool located at the high-end hotel. It appears as if the new Hilton was created to compete with the Grande Lakes facility. Our primary choice to try out this new Hilton was the price. Our rate of 129 per night included a 50 dollar resort credit; so really the room was 79 per night since we have no problems spending 50 dollars a day at any resort regardless of where we stayed.

I was a little disappointed by the website when we went to book; no real photos of the resort and very little information about the facilities (complete menus, spa packages and pricing). We didn’t try the spa as a result, nor did we see the facility when we walked around or provided any details. I’ve posted a few photos which give a better prospective.

You can tell the resort is definitely new; the staff are very green, but tried very hard. Upon arrival we parked in the high rise self-park; unfortunately there is no area to park upon check-in and we were told by valet not to leave our car in front of the hotel while checking in. Also, I don’t recommend leaving your car with valet; I saw them speeding around the parking lot when bringing the cars to the main entrance, with little or no concern for the safety of guests in the parking area or care guest’s vehicles. (However, I did bring this to the attention of the front desk manager)

A bellhop brought our luggage to the room and was very helpful. There are no fridges in the rooms, but he offered to bring a fridge to our room when he noticed we brought some soft drinks, fruit and snacks with us to have in our room. Apparently they didn’t have enough money in the budget to install fridges in every room, although there is a fridge cabinet.

The rooms are nice, comfortable beds and furniture. The only complaint is the bathroom didn’t have a bathtub and was a little small. Overall a much smaller room then our last stay at the Grande Lakes.

We tried the Bull and Bear Steakhouse the first night. Food was okay, but the food and service was not up to the standard I expect from a high end steakhouse. Food was not hot (warm) and the service was good, but far from exceptional. Staff tried, but definitely lacked the experience and know-how for exceptional service. I’ve been to the Palms, Shula’s, etc on other trips and this just wasn’t up to par.

The pool areas are great. You can stay at either resort and use all the pools. My wife and I spent most of our time at the Waldorf Pool as they had a lap pool and it was a little quieter. Although at times there were children in the lap pool when she or I were trying to do laps and their parents paid no attention or concern to direct them to the main pool which was mostly empty. Service at the pool was excellent, towels, drinks, what ever you needed.

We did have a problem with our TV in the room losing signal. We called twice and it was unclear if they even tried to fix it. We received no messages to say they looked at it and could or could not fix it. Upon check-out they did knock off 25 percent off a night’s room charge when I mention it.

Also after checking out I noted that our resort credit of 50 per night was not on the bill and I had to go back to the reception to have it adjusted. Check you bill before you leave and ask for a hard copy for review instead of just having it emailed to you.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Bonnet Creek. The facilities are beautiful and new. The value for money for the accommodation was great. I think they just need some time under their belt. Would we go again? Probably, if the value for money was still there.

Not satisfied

by TripAdvisor Member PALMCOAST_LUCKY

My wife and I spent two nights at the Bonnet Creek Hilton. We arrived at 2pm after a two hour drive from Palm Coast. We were not allowed to check in until 3pm. This is the first hotel we have been to that would't let you check in a little early. We were told to have something to eat and return in an hour. We went to the pool restaurant to eat. For a hour we were annoyed by the birds. The birds were looking for somethink to eat and were all over the empty tables. The staff did nothing to try to control this problem. We self parked for $13 per day, a little high for parking at a 3 star hotel.
We reserved a room with a Disney view. The room we were assigned was overlooking a roof without a view of the pool area. We requested another room and was given a room with the view we paid for. The room has space for a refrigerator in a cabinet but there wasn't any. When I asked where it was I was told they were not delivered yet and if I needed one they would look for one. I didn't get any.

Cool, modern, efficient and comfortable

by TripAdvisor Member wrldtrkker

Upon entering the huge, open lobby; I knew I would like it here. There was upbeat music playing and it smelled clean and new. Very modern but warm decor. Staff was excellent and friendly. Lots of smiles and hello's. The room was not huge, but not cramped either. The pool area was beautiful and the kids loved the water slide and lazy river. Pool staff was attentive and very kid friendly as well. They do charge rental fees for inner tubes at the lazy river. I was a bit surprised, but it is only $5 a day. You can also buy your own floats there. This hotel provides enough for kids to enjoy, but plenty for adults to enjoy as well, in a peaceful enough setting. Fitness room was nice. At this hotel you are also welcome to access the quieter amenities at the Waldorf Astoria. Lots of dining options and lounges are available at both hotels. I like this location even more than the Hilton at Downtown Disney.

Was a great nights sleep. Excellent Room.

by TripAdvisor Member rseplin

Stayed for one night. Drove up from South Florida to visit friends who live in Orlando and went to visit Epcot for the closing weekend of the Food and Wine Festival. I really enjoyed this new property. Everything was as expected. New HDTV and excellent front desk service. Very very nice property with large grand open areas and huge pool area. Big conference area so I expect this hotel to gain popularity very quickly.

Nice but has some issues

by TripAdvisor Member southwarkdave

My wife and Daughter stayed for 6 nights. The hotel was overall nice however has some small issues and one real big issue.
The small issues:
1. There were no refrigerators in the rooms when I asked for one they at first said that would be $25 a night, and they were not sure if they had any. After being persistent with them they had one delivered to the room and did not charge. What is strange in the room there is a place in a cabinet for a refrigerator.
2. The parking garage was $13 a day plus tax to park yourself. Not once did my room key work to access or leave the garage. They did have an attendant at the access point however at times they would give me a hard time and then open the gate for me.
3. After long day at the parks we returned to our room and was not cleaned, called guest services and they responded however was kind of rude when they asked that we were sure that we did not leave a sign on the door (my reply was no we left at 10am with no sign on the door) the attitude!!
4. Paid for Disney view got view of golf course however could not see Epcot or Magic Kingdom.
5. Played golf at Waldorf Golf course (was nice course) did not have GPS or fairways marked and would not take anything off the price.

Big Issue:
My wife and Daughter scheduled spa service and my wife was treated horribly, she got so upset she left in tears with my daughter. was going to be nice experience with mother daughter time ended as the only low point of the vacation.

I hope they improve in attitude and service as the property is real nice.

Modern, brand new resort near Disney!

by TripAdvisor Member anthony1970

We are a family of four (2 young children 5 and 6 years old) that booked relatively last minute for our 4 night stay and we left really impressed with this new hotel.

The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are really nicely appointed with nice plasma screen TVs, beautiful views of the pool, Disney fireworks and an amazing golf course. Also, the bathroom is beautifully done and the beds are really comfortable...although after full days at Disney and Universal, we were pretty tired!

Its pretty close to Disney with a pretty regular shuttle to the main Disney resorts all day long. The pool is really nice with a lazy river, a couple of hot tubs and a water slide for the kids. The Waldorf is a short walk away if you want a change of scenery and its really nice as well.

A really nice surprise was the restaurant in the Hilton called La Luce; I wish we had gone in earlier...once we did we kept going back. Its pretty posh looking so it might be a little intimidating for a family with kids but the staff were very nice and there are simple pastas and pizza choices for children. Outstanding quality Italian food! We tried alot and really everything was very good except the linguini with clams which, being a bit of a foodie, did not do it for me. The big thing with Orlando is that whether you go to tye main areas such as Universal's City Walk or Downtown Disney, you pay a pretty penny for dinner and don't get nearly the quality of this restaurant at pretty much the same price.

We did get a very nice rate on the hotel as well. It was pay for 3 nights (at $169) and get the 4th free. You do have to pay $13 per day for parking.

All in all, a definite Orlando find that we would all highly recommend.

Nice Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member mgm1976

My husband and I arrived at the Hilton a little after midnight after leaving the disgusting hotel we were previously in and were pleasantly surprised. This hotel is pretty new, it just recently opened in October so everything looks nice and clean. Hopefully they will maintain it so it stays that way. Service was great, everyone was very friendly and helpful. My ONLY complaint is the showers (water pressure). Other than that we plan to stay again as long as they keep offering good customer service and maintain the cleanliness of it. When we checked in we got a great deal of $ 99.00 night. Hope to go back soon. Oh and be prepared to pay $13.00 for self parking or $20.00 for valet (which I think is a bit much).

Great Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member favargas

The hotel is brand new therefore very nice, very close to downtown disney and disney attractions, it is a great hotel for families as it has a beautiful pool. The only thing I did not like was that as a Diamond VIP, I don't see a reason to stay here as is a resort type hotel and the benefits are virtually non existent. There is no concierge room, breakfast is limited to pastries and a beverage - In that sense it ranks lower than your average Hilton but it is comparable with the services are comparable to the other hotels in the area.

Expect More from Hilton

by TripAdvisor Member WanderingEarthling

This is a brand new property and I expected it to be a little fancier. No bathrobes in the room. What's really really really bad are the showers. The shower heads are about 6.5 feet high, and by the time the really really weak and narrow stream of water hits you, it's like you're being drizzled on. And the water never got hot...just very warm. I get the whole "going green" thing, but the shower experience is very negative. One thing I do like is the high-quality pastries and drinks that are available round the clock.

After 24 hours of travelingAfter 24 hours of traveling

"Celebrate a Dream Come True" parade"Celebrate a Dream Come True" parade

One of the BedroomsOne of the Bedrooms

rhinorhino

AQUATICA

by rlg2706

Can anybody tell me how Aquatica compares to the Disney water parks? I have been to Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. I'm wondering if my kids aged 11,8 and 6 will have a good time at Aquatica or if we should revisit the Disney water parks which we enjoyed last year.

by Holibags

Hello! my husband and I spent the day in Aquatica last year and although it was good, the long long lines put us off (and we arrived early in the morning) and we didnt think it really lived up to the hype it had been given. In saying that we didnt go to any of the Disney parks but we did go to wet and wild and thought it was much better value for money.

by Lauz

I personally don't think it lives up to the Disney parks at all. It is much smaller and if the crowds are anything like last year they let in way too many people so even arriving at 9am there were no sun loungers left. The food service was extremely slow (approx 1.5 hour wait in the main restaurant!!!) they may have fixed this by now though. I think your kids will have just as much fun at Disney the second time round.

by Lauz

Sorry for the multiple replies, it wasn't sending then send 3 at once oops!

by rlg2706

Thanks, that's useful to know. I've been looking at the websites but it's hard to make a decision from just looking at a park map!

Comments