9300 Airport Boulevard, Orlando, Florida, 32827, United States

Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• DEBBBEDB's Profile Photo

Awesome Gluten Free Food

My grandmother asked the wheel chair guy if we could spend the day at the Hyatt because we were there early and the plane didn't leave until late. So we booked into a room. She asked me to use my key to get the elevator up to the 8th floor but I was so used to using the key pad on the ship that it took me four tries to get the card to swipe correctly.

I spend time calling my friends and then it was lunch time. I didn't want to eat in the pub, so grandma called down to room service and asked them what I could eat since I have a gluten allergy.. I got gluten free chips and chili, a grilled chicken with Caesar salad and a gluten free chocolate dessert. It was awesome.

My grandmother got pizza. She said it was a very expensive meal ($64).

Unique Quality: We could have gone swimming at the outdoor pool, but all we really did was look out of the balcony at the view and watch TV

Directions: In the airport

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Day-Bed

We had to leave the cruise ship by 9 and we were at the airport by 9:45. But our plane wasn't leaving until 5:30. So we took a room at this hotel for the day. This enabled me to put my feet up and catch up on some sleep while my granddaughter made phone calls on her cell phone (which she couldn't do without paying high rates while she was on the ship) and watched TV.

Unique Quality: We could swim at the pool, and there was a small balcony overlooking the airport. We had to use the room key to go up or down the elevator. The bellman took us up to the room and then I called to have him come back and get us at 3:30.

The room had a big bed, a desk, a TV and a very nice bathroom. There was complimentary wi-fi but I didn't try to use it.

Directions: In the airport

• sherita's Profile Photo

Very Nice.

I had a flight home that left Orlando very early in the morning. Since the hotel is in the airport, I was able to return my rental car early and save some money. Plus I was able to get the govenrment rate of $109 for the night. So I saved a few dollars and got to sleep a few hours extra.

Unique Quality: This is obviously an older hotel but it is in great condition. They have a resturant, exercise facility, pool, and a spa.

• You're in the airport!

Pro: This hotel is in the airport! Just go down to the first floor and you will see the gates. It's good if you like to see people and you can spend time shopping. The hotel looks nice. I also like the pool.
    Con: $12 Parking fee per night. No breakfast (but you can find some food in the airport food court).

More about Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport

Great!

I stayed there on business for a few nights this month. I was very impressed. It's definitely not your typical airport hotel! The rooms are great -- comfy beds, really nice bathrooms with a tub and a soaking shower and a separate vanity outside the bath, and spacious. The staff was very efficient and polite. The gym was also roomier than a typical hotel gym and well-equipped. Plus, the convenience of being right in the airport can't be beat! For breakfast I was able to take the elevator right down to the Starbucks in the terminal just steps from the hotel rather than have to eat hotel food. I will definitely be staying here on future business trips to the area.

Wonderful Hotel

We stayed at the Hyatt from Nov 21-30,2005 for a pageant our teenage daughter was in plus a couple extra days to do our "own" thing. Our room was simply the best with a outside balcony which we just loved to watch the planes take off and land. If you are an early riser you could even watch the sun rise as our room was facing east! If you prefer you can get a room with a balcony inside facing the hotel atrium and do people watching! The entire staff we incountered was fabulous! Their main concern was to make our stay perfect and it was. Since the Hyatt is in the airport terminal we loved the location. There is also a shopping mall in the airport with a food court. We will stay here again in the future.

A beautiful room at a great hotel. We loved it!

by TripAdvisor Member krisjb1

My husband, 15 year old son, and myself stayed at the Hyatt Regency at Orlando Airport from December 25th through the 30th. We were absolutely thrilled with our interior balcony view which overlooks the inside of the airport terminal decorated with a huge beautifully lighted tree for Christmas. Our room was spacious, well decorated, and clean. The bathroom was large and had a hair dryer and magnifying makeup mirror. A coffee maker, refrigerator, iron and ironing board came standard in the room and the closet light automatically turning itself on when the door was opened was an additional perk. Balconies wore garlands and the hotel lobby was decorated with pointsettia "trees". Elevators have a curved glass exterior and ceiling so riders can enjoy the scenery. A restaurant on the lobby floor served tasty food at a reasonable price. Guests can also eat at a food court in the airport, at several chain restaurants also inside the terminals, or at a more formal(expensive) restaurant inside the Hyatt Regency. Concierge service is very helpful and wake-up calls were on time.There were several issues that were unresolved, however. I wanted to keep my laptop in the hotel safe, but there were no safes available at all during my stay which was a definite inconvenence. Although the desk clerk promised me that nothing would happen to it if I left my laptop in the room, there was no offer of a written guarantee concerning insurance that would reimburse a loss, so I carried my computer out of the hotel with me daily. Also, after explaining to hotel personnel several times that my Southwest ticket could only be printed STARTING 24 hours in advance of my flight out, someone tried to print it earlier and left an anonymous text message on my telephone that I would have to get my own boarding pass. Elevators were a little slow because some work was being done to two of the four. One parking deck has signs saying it is reserved for hotel guests, but there is no way for anyone to determine whether the vehicles parked are there for long term airline parking or for hotel guests. As a result we had some difficulty locating a parking spot each time we returned to the hotel. Parking is an extra $10. daily for Hyatt guests which is a reduced rate from regular airport parking. If you are planning to use Hyatt Regency as your base for visiting theme parks, keep in mind that there are several tolls payable into the airport area as well as out which should be factored into the daily expense of staying there. One of our airport exits was also unreasonably delayed because our parking ticket had come out of the machine printed upside down and the parking attendant needed to get an OK to let us pass. Wireless intenet service in our room could only be used outside on the balcony, but because the view was so pleasant I did not mind. We would love to go back to this hotel.

A+ for the staff!

by TripAdvisor Member SINTER

I booked this hotel for one night, as we were on an international flight in the morning. The concierge was superb, her advice to check in 2 hours before our flight because the security lines are long on a weekend, was accurate! The valet even portered our luggage all the way to the airline check-in. The room was clean, beds comfortable, and had the extra touches you find at a Hyatt. I would definitely stay here again.

A few caveats for the business traveler

by TripAdvisor Member marais

The in-airport Hyatt at MCO offers a lot of advantages for business travelers, especially if you're getting together from different parts of the country to meet. Flying into MCO was easy, and with carry-on bags from exiting the plane to entering my room at check-in took less than 10 minutes. But be sure to leave enough time for flying out, TSA lines are extremely long unless you're a Registered Traveler.
Also, be aware that WiFi service within the hotel is spotty---I was not able to get connected during my trip. Some rooms have better wireless access than others, and there is no wired access, so check it out early in your stay and get your room assignment changed if you can't get connected. (I didn't bother on this short trip, relied on my Blackberry instead.) The business center charges for Internet access at a prohibitive cost.
Rooms are clean, Hyatt-sleek and comfortable, and the outside balcony I got with the view of the MCO tarmac was a plus. Hardly any aircraft noise inside the room. Bed was a bit soft for me, but nonetheless plush. HVAC worked well but was a little noisy, maybe this covered up any odd airplane noises! Bathroom was well-appointed, I liked the rain shower head even though water pressure was sketchy at times. Both banquet food and restaurant food inside the hotel were excellent; in the airport pre-security the options aren't great, other restaurants are nearby but you'll need either a car rental or an expensive taxi.
All in all, a good place to consider for a quick fly-in business meeting or conference.

Really nice hotel

Things haven't changed much in this hotel over the past 7 years....which is a GREAT thing.

My husband and I first stayed at this hotel the night before we flew out of the Country for our honeymoon; it was a wonderful hotel then.... and still is.

More recently, my mother and I stayed in a double room with a balcony on April 14, 2006. The room was quite large and comfortable. The beds were plush with excellent bedding. The bathroom was huge and extremly clean. Since we arrived at the hotel a little later than expected, we opted for room service rather than a sit down resturant. The food was fantastic and the portions are enough for two people! All the staff we encountered were helpful and pleasant. A matter of fact, after I got my mother off to her gate the staff at the hotel gave me suggestions on how to beat some of the traffic on I-4 on my way back to Tampa that morning! (And were they right!!!)

Orlando in May

by TripAdvisor Member AstridWilson

My Husband and I stayed at the Airport Hyatt for two nights in early May. This Hotel is EXTREMELY convenient to the airport. It is IN the Airport. No shuttle is needed to get to the Hotel. It honestly took less then 5 minutes to get to the security check point from our room on the 9th floor. The room was spacious and VERY quiet for an airport hotel. I enjoyed the outside balcony. I also walked around the airport shops while my husband was in a meeting at the hotel. My only complaint is that there is virtually no shade at the outdoor pool on the sixth floor and the water was very cold. I would recommend this hotel if an airport hotel in Orlando is needed.

Wonderful, clean hotel with friendly staff

by TripAdvisor Member rxlexie

The Hyatt served its purpose and the hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. They gave us late check out with no problems!

The hotel room keys didn't work the 1st night after noon time but within several minutes a security personnel was there in no time to exchange them with new ones and apologize.

We stayed 2 nights. The second night they had some sort of security issue which scared the daylights out of me but thats an entirely different issue and not the fault of the hotel.
However, hearing someone come on the loud speaker at 1:51 AM telling us to stay in our rooms and not use the elevators was enough to make me feel like I was going to go in cardiac arrest. One good thing that came out of that episode is that I now know for sure that I do not have a heart problem because if I did it would have been the end of me.

Great hotel, clean, and wonderful linens! Great bathroom!

Comments