11251 Harbour Villa Road, Orlando, Florida, 32821, United States

Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

Costs 43% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Frisbeeace's Profile Photo

Great for families - Marriott's Cypress Harbour

I stayed at Cypress Harbour with my kids and we all loved the place. The resort is beautiful and has an island with a sandy beach. The appartments are similar to other Marriott vacation properties, which means top-class.

The location is central to all the theme parks. Closer to Sea World, the International Drive strip and Universal. Disney is a 15' drive appart.

Unique Quality: There are 3 swimming pools, hot tubs, a fitness center, tennis courts, sand volleyball courts and an activity center with all kinds of games where my kids love to stay. The children's program is great too.

More about Marriott's Cypress Harbour

Great Stay At Marriott's Cypress Harbour

My family stayed at the Marriott Cypress Harbour the week of June 27th and it was great. The condo style room was wonderful and more than large enough for our family of five. The entire resort and staff were also wonderful. We cancelled our two days at the beach and extended our stay at Cypress Harbour because we were not ready leave such a nice place. There is always something to do at the resort and it is very close to all of the attractions. There is absolutly nothing negative to say about our stay at this fine resort.

Marriott's Cypress Harbour is above average

I have just stayed in the Cypress Harbour this past week until the 27th of June. I stayed with 13 people so we had to use air mattresses and sofabeds! I have to give this hotel the rating of above average because it is worth your money but is not so excellent as some reviewers report it is. The basketball courts are excellent are thank goodness they have basketballs so that you dont have to carry one on the road which really tends to be annoying! I love the arcade as well! Everynight me and my family would rent some games from the activities center (limit 3 per night) so that we can have some fun when the night arrives! It was one of the good times I have had in the Marriott and I'll give the Mariott some credit but not all the credit so I am sorry but 4 rates is as much as I can possibly give this Cypress Harbour but it was really, really good so please visit or reserve a reservation of a condom. Thank you

We loved the Cypress Harbour!

by TripAdvisor Member OneDalmatian

We loved the Cypress Harbour which is located down the street from SeaWorld! We had a second floor 2BR/2BA villa overlooking the lagoon, for the week of Aug. 8-14, '04. The villa was very spacious and very clean. I am quite picky when it comes to cleanliness and staying in hotels, and the Cypress Harbour far exceeded my expectations. The Master Suite has a king bed, tv, and a whirlpool tub that is surrounded by glass. It also has a double sink vanity, and the stall shower and toilet are in a separate area with a privacy door. The second bedroom is located at the front of the villa and has a sofa and tv in it, with a privacy door which allows it and the second bathroom to be closed off from the dining rm/living rm. The kitchen is very clean, has lots of cabinets and is fully equipped with everything you could possibly need during your stay. The appliances are a full-sized refrigerator, dishwasher and stove/oven and microwave. The living room has a pull-out sofa, two easy chairs, full size tv and opens out to a lovely screened-in porch with table and chairs where we often sat to watch the paddle boats and the ducks in the lagoon. The dining area seats five and there are three stools at the kitchen counter. There is a separate laundry room within the villa which houses the washer and dryer and ironing board and iron. The villa provides plenty of towels and there is daily maid service available. If you choose not to use the maid (which we did), she is happy to provide extra towels for you. During our stay, we had a leak in the shower and the maintenance staff was very responsive and took care of the problem immediately and cheerfully. The staff on property could not have been nicer! Everyone always gave us a warm hello or a wave. The pools are amazing and the water was clean and quite warm! We had drinks poolside on one day, and they were delicious, but pricey for a frozen drink. There are daily activities scheduled and the grounds are beautiful and well kept. The staff called us once to offer us the timeshare tour and we politely refused, and we were never called or asked again. We were there for Hurricane Charley and the property sustained tree damage, and we had some screen damage in our unit, and we lost power. We felt very safe there during the storm however. We were sad to check out after they lost power, but we will definitely return and stay here again!!

cypress harbour was the best place EVER!!!

by TripAdvisor Member hpnotiq510

Cypress Harbour was the best place my family and I have ever stayed at. It was so nice, and everything was so fun. The basketball courts were especially nice because they had one net lowered and that enabled my little brother to play basketball with me. Also, the pools were great. They didn't leave me feeling like I had nasty chlorine all over me, like at some hotels. Another thing I really like was having a Pizza Hut right on the premises. Overall, this is a great place, I'd reccommend it to anyone, and I can't wait to come back!!

Clean, but needs attention

My family and I stayed at the Cypress Harbour the week of August 9. Although it was clean, the rooms need some serious updating. Also, there are mosquitoes and gnats all over the doors and windows. They definitely need to be cleaned. Cypress Harbour is definitely not as impressive as the Marriott Grande Vista where attention is paid to every detail.

Great Resort-Friendly People

We had a fantastic vacation in Orlando thanks to the friendly staff at Cypress Harbour. We stayed for 8 days- May 14-21, 2004. It is close to everything-Disney, Sea World, Universal, NASA. The consierge helped us make great reservations for wonderful dining. We loved the villas and it could not have been a better vacation. We can't wait to go back. If you are in Orlando try Sleuth's Mystery Dinner theater. We laughed for hours and had a fanastic time.

Loved it

by TripAdvisor Member mskee

Just came back from our vacation at the Marriot Cypress Harbour. Was given a great deal of $117.50 per night. The 2-bedroom provided plenty of room for the 3 adults and 3 children traveling in my party. We had a wonderful view of the lake. The hotel looked just like all the pictures on-line. The master bathroom shower was a little outdated but overall we had a great time.

it was a beautiful resort

The resort was really lovely. The room was large and spacious and easily accessible to the three large pools. We didn't realize you had to pay extra to have it cleaned, but we were neat and it really didn't bother us not to have clean linens each day. SeaWorld is literally around the corner, with Discovery Cove across the street. Since the weather was so hot, we especially enjoyed Discovery Cove. Only problem we encountered was a not so nice concierge person by the name of Kurt, who kept us waiting for 15 minutes as he talked to his real estate agent about the purchase of a new home. And then proceeded to call his brother to talk some more about buying the new home. That really did not sit well for those of us standing around trying to get some service. Marriott should have a nice long talk with him about that, plus trying to get people to book through him since "he has 5 children at home to feed".

Airboat tour

by tommy2112

I'm heading to Orlando during Xmas break. Staying at Marriott Cypress Harbour, Where's a good airboat tour with sightseeing of gators and good price for family of 5 ? Is there a place you can rent an airboat?
Thanks in advance.

Re: Airboat tour

by OttonJana

Drive out to the Lone Cabbage Fish Camp on Hwy 520. It is between Orlando and Cocoa on the broad marsh flood plain where the St. John river originates. It is a lot more sophisticated now than when I first encountered it 40 years ago, but you are still 'out there'. You may be able to arrange it with your concierge. You can make your way on to Cocoa that same day for a beach/boardwalk thing.

Comments