Renaissance Orlando Resort At Seaworld

Travelocity Booking.com Renaissance Hotels

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

• cadiana88's Profile Photo

Charming

I stayed three nights during a bussines travel in 2010. My experience was excellent.

The hotel is conveniently located close to Airport, Orange County Convention Center, International Drive, as well as from Sea World park.

The hotel has charming. Amazing decoration and colours. Beautiful carpets and huge rooms. Friendly staff. Two thematic bars and a restaurant complete the spacious interior of the hotel.

Swimming pool with jacuzzi, tennis courts, a Spa and a modern gym complete the services.

Highly recommended.

Unique Quality: Location. Amenities.

• kate4869's Profile Photo

Great Location

I've stayed at the Renaissance numerous times and have never been disappointed. It is located right across the street from Sea World. Which makes it very convenient in the morning to beat the lines to the park. During the summer get a room facing the park and at night you can sit in the comfort of the airconditioned room and get a great view of the fireworks show. There are a few restraunts in the hotel to choose from and a nice spa. The pool lacks thrills but it will cool you down in the hot Florida summers. There is a great large jucuzzi to enjoy after a long day at the parks. Of course like most of the hotels in the Orlando area you can catch a bus to most of the parks. The Renaissance is a great place to stay to get away and relax.

• doug48's Profile Photo

seaworld

the marriott renaissance resort is the place to stay if the focus of your vacation is sea world. located on the seaworld property it is next to this attraction. the renaissance is a atrium style hotel that has a nice pool and a 18 hole golf course. all the amenities of a good resort hotel.

Directions: west I-drive, sea world

• ALANinWORCS69's Profile Photo

Sleepin' Next To Shamu!!!

We've stayed here in May 2005 and recently in November 2006.... We just love this hotel. From the moment you arrive (champagne reception!) you feel looked after. The staff are helpful and friendly but above all efficient. The hotel is large resort type, but when we've been here we feel like the only guests (mind you, we've always been in the low season), it's not a typically hectic Disney resort with queues/lines everywhere... just a great place to come back to after a day at the parks (we just love the hot-tub at 11 o'clock at night!!!). Allegedly the rooms are the largest (standard) in the Orlando area... I'm not gonna argue with that, I think ours was about 600 square feet.
    The hotel has a fantastic atrium where the rooms look into... although we chose an ouside view with balcony (gotta have somewhere to dry those wet clothes after a day at Islands Of Adventure).
    The hotel is currently under going a 20+ million dollar refurb, due for completion early 2007. So currently some facilities are restricted or not open. It didn't affect our stay and in fact it's a great time to take advantage of some low prices due to the refurbs'.
    On our 2 visits we've used the complimentary Themepark shuttle operated by Mears Transportation who have a desk in the reception area, both Disney and Universal Parks are included. Great as they drop you off & pick you up right outside the parks... no $10 parking fee either.
    Great location, super restaurants, massive pool, 2 hot tubs, tennis courts, volleyball, basketball, massage, sauna, the list goes on. Try it... you'll love it!!!

Unique Quality: Right Next To Sea World... just walk across the car-park and you're there!!! Part of the Marriott chain and this hotel is closely tied with Sea World itself too... stay here and you can get special privileges; a Marriott discount booklet enabling such things as preffered parking (not that you'll need it), Ride again vouchers on Kraken,Wild Arctic & Journey To Atlantis, 10% off merchandise etc. Even the fish from the hotels Carp Pool have been recently re-located to Sea World!!!

Directions: Over the road from Sea World

• paulapes's Profile Photo

Huge Indoor Atrium

Beautiful place! The lobby is wide open, glass covered, with a waterfall, extremely large atrium, snack bar, six glass elevators, etc. Staff is very very accommodating.

Unique Quality: Just a beautiful place....see my other pics in the travelogue.

More about Renaissance Orlando Resort At Seaworld

Best Hotel in I-Drive

We stayed at the Renaissance Orlando Resort in June 2003. We've been to Florida twice before but this was the best hotel we've stayed in and plan to return in 2005.

The staff were extremely helpful, far beyond the call of duty. One night when we had to wait (Tradewinds) 15 minutes to be served. The manager couldn't do enough to help and didn't charge us for our meal! The food was excellent and the Sunday Champagne Brunch is out of this world.

My laptop computer wouldn't fit in the safe so reception kept it for me while we were out during the day.

The free transportation (ask for a voucher at reception and take it to the Mears desk) saved us $$$. There is also a bus to the Florida Mall and the I-Ride Trolley bus.

Oh and our morning coffee arrived without any problems.

The Hotel was Great!

My husband and I stayed at the hotel for a buisness conference. I have to say that before we came, I checked out the reveiws and went on the trip sceptical of what I might find. Our trip was fantastic. The Sunday brunch was just huge. Any kind of food you could want they had. Our room was really big and nice. The room service was prompt, and we had coffee and the newspaper delivered to our door right at wake up call time. The pool was fantastic with the bar and food right there. I really wish that I had taken my kids, as it is very kid friendly with the arcade, playground, tennis courts and of course Seaworld right across the street!
I can't wait to visit your hotel again!

Super location and staff

I just stayed at this location while for a conference and my family came with me. The location was perfect and the rooms were lovely! We enjoyed our stay and hope we can return. The morning coffee service was prompt and convenient even though I usually prefer a coffee pot in the room. We would enjoy returning to this location as it is perfect for short walk to Sea World. FYI...it is USUALLY so inexpensive to rent a car in Orlando, that it is foolish not to have one. My total was $35 for 2 days and well worth having our own set of wheels.

Great resort for everyone!

Our family stayed here for three nights over Memorial Day weekend. Perfect location for Sea World! Great resteraunts nearby, and at the hotel. VERY kid friendly. The service there was impecable. From the valets right on up! When we arrived they gave us a free upgrade to the club level and that was fantastic! I will always stay at the club level there. The complimentary breakfast, snacks, drinks, desserts, etc.. was very convenient with a 3 year old and a 6 year old. Not to mention how beautiful the hotel is itself! My boys could not get enough of the Koi pond and waterfall. I can't say enough about it. When we were leaving one day one of the valets even went and got my boys stuffed shamus! I will definately be back!

Best Kept Secret in Orlando

by TripAdvisor Member canddmeyer

Almost all the reviewers get this one right. Book this hotel via American Airlines Vacations & stayed 5-24-04 to 5-30-04. After arriving cross country on a red-eye from SFO they checked us in early at 11am afer a Mears shuttle dropped us off. No waiting til 4pm like other hotels in Orlando. We had a 5th floor room facing SeaWorld. The Renaissance was immaculate. The personnel were downright friendly & helpful.
We visited Universal, Disneyworld, & SeaWorld. The best advice we took was to not rent a car, but instead to take a cab or shuttle everywhere, which was to the parks & back. We're late risers, so we missed the shuttle's & took a taxi. Didn't have to worry about parking, valet's, insurance, getting lost, toll roads, etc... Averaged about $20 including tip one-way to the parks, and some parks give taxi's their own entrances & exits. SeaWorld is an easy 1/2 mile walk from the hotel.
The hotel has a gym, heated pool, children's pool, jacuzzi, car rental & shuttle desk, gift shop, mailbox, deli, two restaurants, bar, salon, room service 24-7, an aviary right in the middle of the hotel, a piano player some nights, and the best food I've had in a long time at any hotel.
The Tradewinds restaurant had food so good we didn't even try the higher end restaurant. The quality of meats they get are the best, and Paul will keep you talking all week about your stay in Orlando. Room service was excellent too. We used it daily, & also as an a.m. wakeup by having breakfast & coffee delivered.
We really enjoyed our stay & hated to leave. Don't know when we'll be back since there are so many things to do in the area & we didn't get to see all we'd like, but one thing is for sure, the Renaissance at SeaWorld is where we'll stay.

Sea World OrlandoSea World Orlando

SEA WORLD ORLANDOSEA WORLD ORLANDO

Renaissance Orlando Airport---near shopping???

by crobich

We are staying at the Renaissance Airport in Orlando the night before our cruise in May and I was wondering if this hotel is near any stores where we could purchase water and soda for the cruise? We won't have a vehicle so it would have to be within walking distance. Any information about this area would be appreciated.

by GenXVoice

If you are referring to the big Renaissance on Forbes - then yes - they have a gift shop that sells your basic amenities. There is also a Walgreens just up the road a couple of blocks and the hotel provides a complimentary shuttle to/from the store. (Oddly enough, they do not provide shuttle service to/from airport.) I would recommend this, not only for larger variety as well as your basic staples for travel and forgotten items, but also for more appropriate pricing.

The Renaissance on Forbes is a beautiful property, so I am sure your stay will be more than pleasant! Hope this little bit helps! (Please let me know if this is not your hotel to which you are referring since there are many in the area. I will be more than happy to follow up.)

Enjoy your cruise and Happy Travels!!

by crobich

Thanks for the info. It is the one at 5445 Forbes. According to their website they do provide a complimentary shuttle from MCO, but not from ORL, upon request. The Lady I spoke to on the phone said to just call their phone number and they would send someone to get us.

by GenXVoice

Hey, fantastic! So you guys are all set! And Walgreens should have everything you need for great munchies for the cruise.

Have a wonderful trip!!