Residence Inn Orlando - Sea World International Center

Residence Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
Booking.com Orbitz.com Hotels.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• This is a Nasty Hotel

This is a dirty, nasty hotel. Save your money and stay elsewhere. The people they have cleaning the rooms are lazy. When we checked in, they left the sheets from a previous customer on the bed. How did I know? When I went to look for an outlet to plug in my computer near the nightstand, I noticed a HUGE BROWN STAIN on the sheet! The sheet was wrinkled where someone had laid on it, tossed and turned causing it to pull halfway up the mattress. They made up a dirty bed...yuck-and then had the nerve to offer that room to a new customer. The room was just pure nasty. We stayed at an OLD Quality Inn in Brunswick, GA the night prior and that old hotel was cleaner than this Marriott brand.
    Whenever a complaint is made with Residence Inn, they just offer Marriott bucks like that will solve the problem. The bathroom was also dirty. After these problems, I wondered if this is standard for Residence Inn or was there a dishonest maid working for them? I told them I did not trust their maid and didn't want him/her alone in my room with my stuff. Trust me on this one and stay somewhere else! If you want to press your luck and stay here, just make sure you have clean bed linens and a clean bathroom throughout your stay.

More about Residence Inn Orlando - Sea World International Center

We loved it!

We stayed for 4 nights in Feb. 2004 while visiting SeaWorld and Universal. We loved it!

The room was spotless, entire hotel beautifully-maintained. We got a package that included two length-of-stay SeaWorld tickets. Just the attractive and spacious studio room and terrific amenities (including heated pool, hot tub, game room, exercise room) would have been worth what we paid... so the included SeaWorld tix made it an incredible value. Add to that the full buffet breakfast (not just continental) that's included in the room price and you've got one heck of a deal!

We'll stay here again!

Very pleased with this hotel!

by TripAdvisor Member janelley

My family and I stayed at the Marriott Residence Inn for two nights, Feb. 12-13, 2004. This was a very nice place to stay. We had a two bedroom suite that was big enough for the six of us. The buffet breakfast was excellent and included a good variety to choose from.
Best of all it was included i the price. There were plenty of activities for my son and nephew to do to keep busy. I would definitely go back.

Great value for Orlando

Great value. We stayed four nights in a one bedroom suite with our 2 year old and 6 month old. The staff was great, the hotel is very clean, quiet, and in it's in a great location. The pool is great for kids of all ages. I would definitely stay here again.

Perfect stay

by TripAdvisor Member soundlite1

After 24 hours af travel from Denmark we had problems finding the hotel, but this was probably due to us being tired. Effective and polite check-in great studio room for 2 people and a great location to all the parks in the area. We really enjoyed our stay and would go back anytime. Any sponsors?

Outstanding Value, Great March Break!

by TripAdvisor Member countylover

My husband, 15 year-old daughter and I stayed in a one-bedroom suite and absolutely LOVED it. Friends came with us and had a room on the same floor close by. They had 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa studio.
Both units had fridges, microwaves and dishwashers. The hotel was well staffed and was very clean!! They even let us checkout at 1:00pm on our last day and we used the fabulous pool until 4:00pm. The breakfast buffet was well stocked and had something for everyone. We were able to enjoy the morning sun while eating our breakfast-lots of outdoor patio tables. THANK YOU Residence Inn! We will definitely return in the future. We have stayed at many hotels on Disney property and around the area. The teens liked this one the BEST. There is also a basketball court and sand volleyball area. Small children would enjoy the outdoor playground facilities. We stayed there March 10-18, 2004.

Great hotel for a phenomenal price!

Our family just returned from a 5 night stay at this hotel. The posted reviews were true to reality. Construction noise was not much of an issue during our stay. Our one bedroom suite (2 Queens) was well suited for our family of 4 with a 6 year old and 18 month old toddler. Only 15 minutes from Disney and 1 mile from the Premium Outlets made for a great commutes to the Parks and great shopping. Breakfast dining area was huge and the buffet was always plentiful with waffles, scrambled eggs, pastries, ham or sausage, 4 kinds of breakfast cereal and 3 types of milk (skim, 1% and homogenized). Though the juice machine dissapointed with a watered down version of the real thing. The children enjoyed the playground and loved the sand volleyball area. The pool was a hit with the whole family and warm enough for all. Pizza Hut takeout service was conveniently located near the pool and within 20 minutes we were dining on some great pizza and fantastic burger platter. Games room, gym and guest laundry were situated beside each other and well outfitted. Great staff and friendly service topped our experience. Overall we enjoyed all the amenities that the hotel offered and look forward to a future stay.

Excellent facility ----

by TripAdvisor Member Baley

We just returned from a 4 night stay ----- what an enjoyable facility!
The property is very well maintained and kept very clean. Most attractive main lobby area! I would highly recommend this hotel to travelers of all ages.

Great Resort

Beautiful hotel, well maintained, excellent staff. Located within minutes of the theme parks and a wonderful outlet mall. Great breakfast buffet each morning with complimentary USA Today newspaper. It was great to come each evening after a long day at the parks, cook a nice and healthy dinner in our suite and then hit the hot tub to unwind.

The hotel and pool is sometimes overrun by children but most people staying at the hotel already know this and expect it. Overall, a wonderful experience, and we will definitely stay here again on future visits to Orlando.

Great location

by TripAdvisor Member TerpVirginia

Stayed here with my wife and children (15, 13, and 2) in a 2 BR/2 BA suite for six nights (Apr 1-7). Great location and easy access to all the theme parks - 12 to 15 mins to all Disney parks, < 10 mins to Universal Orlando, and 2 mins to SeaWorld. Our suite was on a corner of the top floor (6th) although I-4 was directly in front of us, it was far enough away that you could not hear anything. To the right, we had a view of the SeaWorld fireworks at 10 pm each night. The suite was very clean, although sparsely decorated. My wife and I agree that the beds were not that comfortable, having a little trouble sleeping each night, although the pillows were nice and soft. The free breakfast buffet included a good selection of hot and cold items, however, if you did not get there before 7:45 am, you would be lucky to get a table.
The grounds were also very clean and the heated pool was very nice.

Comments