Reunion Resort Orlando

1000 Reunion Way, Celebration, Florida, 34747, United States

More about Reunion Resort Orlando

Loved Reunion

by TripAdvisor Member pksrdw

Beautiful resort. Rented a five bedroom villa, with pool and hot tub, from a owner, not through the resort. Saved hundreds of dollars for the rental. Plenty of activities for the kids and adults, many pools, tennis, golf, spa, bike rental and restaurants. The resort is not completely contructed and there is work going on throughout the complex, make sure you do some background checks on where you are staying and where all the facilities are located. Some days the help was a little slow, at the restaurants, or the pool complex, but all in all we all loved Reunion Resort . Did I mention that the golf was GREAT!

The Perfect Family Getaway

by TripAdvisor Member GreenChicago

We stayed in the Heritage Crossing area of Reunion Resort - a mom, dad, 2 young kids, and a grandma and grandpa. We all agreed that the condo at Heritage was perfect, and the resort was fabulous. We enjoyed the smaller pool and hot tub at the condo (which was private and quiet), and loved the water park and lazy river at the resort. From start to finish, every staff person was hospitable, friendly, and helpful. The resort was impeccably clean and beautiful. The rooftop pool and service at the Grande building were marvelous (and although we did not dine there, the food selection looked intriguing).

The resort was an easy and quick drive to Disney. It would be nice to see a few more restaurants and stores open directly near the resort, but nothing is that far away, and it is apparent that the area is undergoing development.

We all agreed that we would definitely return to the resort in the future.

Best Vacation Ever!

by TripAdvisor Member CanadaOntarioOntario

I read all of the tripadvisor reviews before booking and it seemed like a good bet. I was a little nervous after 2 not-so-great comments, but this place definitely exceeded expectations. Everything was perfect - staff more than helpful, spectacular water park, fabulous room, and so on. We stayed in a 3-bedroom in centre court ridge - no noise from neighbours and more than enough room for us. I think someone mentioned it earlier, but the beds are really comfortable. We also went to the pavillion in Seven Eagles for movie night and the townhomes there looked great also. The resort itself is vast, with three separate golf courses. I can't imagine there is such thing as a 'bad' room there, as all of the different areas seemed quite comparable. Centre court and Seven eagles are the most central to the main building and golf shop, but everything is a short-walk or drive away. Also - this is a cashless/tipless resort where staff share a 20% gratuity - this is already included in the total you are quoted if booking through the hotel - not something added at the end to your room charge (though I can't say if this is the case for expedia or other sites). In other words, there were no surprises when the bill came. Last year we stayed at AKL at Disney and paid twice as much for a tiny room with 2 queen sized beds. I was worried this place wouldn't measure up. I couldn't have been more wrong! Even my kids agreed it was better than AKL - we spent most days here at the water park and only one at Disney ( a short drive away) this time around. All in all, a great vacation, and we can't wait to go back.

great resort

by TripAdvisor Member chubbycheckers06264

We stayed here 3-16-07 for 3 nights and didn't want to leave.
It was huge and beautiful the water park was amazing and
there was hardly anyone there. We could see fireworks
from our town house (Heritage Crossing) Could have lived
there very easily forever. Kitchen, living/dining rooms
were great, double patio with pool almost right off our
patio, there were 6 of us and it was so comfortable.
Publix less than 1 mile down road, easy access to
I-4 and short distance to Disney. We will definetly be
back here and also Ginn's other resort in Palm Coast.
Both resorts rate a 10!

great vacation getaway

by TripAdvisor Member ginawStatenIsland

I cant begin to tell everyone how great this resort was. I went down with my husband three kids 1 year, 11 and 13 and my mom. went for a relaxing getaway from cold new york. You can not believe for the price the amazing rooms you get. We stayed in the three bedroom in Heritage Crossing which was absolutely beautiful. The water Park was the best the kids loved it. Everything was top of the line. We will definately come back and recommend this hotel to anyone golfers families with children etc. thank you for a great vacation.

ina fish tankina fish tank

Patty, Ann, Shelley and KathyPatty, Ann, Shelley and Kathy

Our room at Disney's Pop Century ResortOur room at Disney's Pop Century Resort

Disney Hollywood StudiosDisney Hollywood Studios

Reunion Resort

by Azzagazza

Hi, I posted a question a couple of months back as I'm researching somewhere to stay on holiday next year. We are looking for a 3 bedroom property in a resort with facilities onsite - pool, restaurant etc. I came across the ginn reunion resort which looks fab! Has anyone stayed there? Or can anyone suggest something similar to this? Appreciate any suggestions, thanks.

by LadyRVG

You should stay at the Saratoga Springs. They have a three bedroom family suite that is two levels. It has a dining room, full kitchen and washer and dryer. There are bathrooms for each bedroom and an ample size living room and terrace. I have requently used this resort and love their facilities. It's an onsite Disney resort so you can use Disney transport around the Parks. It's also close to the Disney marketplace and can either take their shuttle bus, boat or walk ther (about 8-10 minute walk). Each section of the resort has their own pool as well as the main pool. There is a cafetria style dining area and the Rstaurant at the onsite gold course. The spa here is really good.

by YVRDave

This place has most of what you need also http://www.worldquestorlando.com/

by LadyRVG

Saratoga Springs is a vacation club property but anyone can stay there it is not limited to vacation club members only.

by moiraistyx

you can check out the pricing on saratoga springs, it is really expensive, but if you are splitting the cost amongst several people very doable.

by lisamotley

This resort is one of the nicest resorts in central Florida. The 3 bedroom units are awesome. There are some great buy one night get one night free deals out there right now. I have been to most of the resorts in the WDW area with www.orlandocribrental.com and Saratoga Springs isn't anywhere near as fancy or as spacious. Its only a few miles from Disney and the golf is amazing, not to mention the Reunion waterpark that is included.

by sueboxmoor

We stayed at Reunion in May this year - the accommodation is all of a high standard but varies from neighbourhood to neighbourhood. We can recommend the Villas of Grand Cypress in the Lake Buena Vista area. The villas are spacious, luxuriously appointed and there are a range of facilities both on site and at the neighbouring Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. This includes horse riding, tennis, golf, a nature trail, free bikes to use on site, a number of swimming areas and restaurants and a free shuttle service to the theme parks. They're curently offering very good deals for this month and we secured 40% off their normal rates for two weeks later this September. Whilst Reunion is very good, we think the Villas are more upscale and have better facilities.

Comments