Springhill Suites By Marriott Lake Buena Vista In The Marriott Village

Booking.com SpringHill Suites Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3.5 star hotels

• nwestwood's Profile Photo

Great hotel.

Just got back from 3 weeks holiday at the spring-hill suites. Hotel was great with big rooms which were very clean. Nice pool with plenty of sun beds and towels. Good free breakfast with plenty to chose from but don't expect anything cooked to order, it's mainly toast, cereal, waffles, fruit, etc. All staff were very nice and helpful. Only downside is the pool stays open till 11pm and if you have a ground floor room it could become very noisy as there can be groups still in the pool very late. Other than that its a top hotel at a very good price. Highly recommended.

Unique Quality: Good free breakfast and nice pool.

• mafootje's Profile Photo

Very nice.

We just stayed here for one night in december 2007. The welcoming at the reception was great just as the room. The bed was nice and comfortable and not so much outside noise as we had in our hotel in Miami.

Unique Quality: The hotel is part of a Marriot Village so there are a few Marriott Chains onsite. They also have a marketplace where you can get some food, souvenirs and play at the arcade. During our stay we decided to get a pizza at the pizzahut at the marketplace. But it was very crowded and lines didn't move that fast.

Don't know if it's always like this but if it is Marriott should think of getting more staff over here during rush hour. We decided to buy some frozen pizza's in the hotel instead of waiting here.

• leosantanajr's Profile Photo

Great for kids and for adults

This Hotel is much more from what we expected!!!!
    We (me, my wife and my 7 years old daughter) went to Orlando on February 2005 to spend one week on the theme parks and stuff, so we didn’t need a five star or something too glamorous. We found the place very nice and their rooms are very comfortable, with free internet access (I had my lap top with me) and breakfast already included.
    The service is also good and for only 5 box they offer a shuttle for the major theme parks, that it’s much better them renting a car.

Unique Quality: Only one mile from the major theme parks;
    Free internet access in the room;
    Great bath;
    Nice swiming pool;
    Restaurants and snacks inside the property.

• Frisbeeace's Profile Photo

My pick (vacation - hotel - moderate budget)

This hotel is quite new and is located in the Marriott Village at Little Lake Bryan along with a Courtyard and a Fairfield Inn, two members of the Marriott family of hotels. The SpringHill Suites costs the same as the Courtyard but it offers more room and is ideal for a small family. This is a real jewel which combines quality, service, location and price.

Unique Quality: The SpringHill Suites Marriott Village, Marriott's new moderately priced all suites brand, offers more room to stretch out and get comfortable. Each suite features separate sleeping, eating and working areas. Amenities include a pullout sofa bed, pantry area with refrigerator, microwave, in-room coffee, large desk with and complimentary continental breakfast. The location is ideal being 5' from Disney and adjacent to many restaurants and the Orlando Premium Outlet Center.

Directions: Lake Buena Vista

More about Springhill Suites By Marriott Lake Buena Vista In The Marriott Village

Loved Springhill Suites!

by TripAdvisor Member linedancer1953

We just returned from two weeks in Orlando. It was really hard to decide where to stay, but ended up booking two separate hotels, spending a week at Springhill Suites in Marriott Village and then a week at Residence Inn at Seaworld (also a Marriott hotel) Both hotels were picked based on reviews from Tripadvisor.

I'd go back to Springhill Suites in a minute. We loved the atmosphere of the hotel. The staff were among the friendliest I've ever met.....in particular Luis Hernandez who is a gem! There was nothing that was too much trouble for any of the staff, all of them friendly. We had asked for and got a room with a pool view. The room was clean, quiet and always cleaned by the time we got back at the end of our day.

It was a bonus having breakfast there, but I have to admit that it did get monotonous having the same thing every day. There was a Golden Corral right next door though and we went there twice for their breakfast buffet and filled up on what we were craving.

Bahama Breeze, also next door, is a superb restaurant but with waits of up to an hour depending on the time you go.

There was a fee for the shuttle to and from the parks but since we booked with a travel agent, our shuttle fares were included so we saved $20.00 a day for 4 of us. We used the shuttle daily so it was a savings of $140.00.

The kids used the food fair every so often for Pizza Hut and ice cream and it was really handy.

After a week, we had to move to Residence Inn as we had already booked. We had been assured that it was a more upmarket hotel and it was, however, we much preferred Springhill Suites and plan to go back next year.

Springhill Suites- you rock!

Springhill Suites looked really classy from the moment we entered the Marriot village on 17th July, and after a long tiring travel of 9 hours on a plane, plus extra travelling, the comfortable bed meant you could get a good nights rest and wake in the morning feeling lively and raring to go.
The continental breakfast was tasty for all of the two weeks stay, but they stopped doing the fruit salad and the specials on the last three days. Other than that, juice was fresh every day, and the selection of cereals and danish pastries etc. was perfect for every member of the family.
The staff on the desk were very helpful and solved any queries or questions that you might have.Both the Travel desk and the Main desk will give you easy to follow directions to places you wish to visit.
There were two late night fire alarms that went off, and they are really loud. It's most likely a drill eventhough as a kid it is quite scary(I should know), but leave your room just in case. Lots of people tended to loiter in their rooms until the alarms stopped and not just on the ground floor. People on the top floor weren't leaving the building, and if it was a real fire what was blocking the stairs, there would be no way out.
The pool and bar service was wicked! You got free re-fills of all your favourite soft drinks all day, and snacks were good value too. A special part of the pool is dedicated to little kids aswell. And if you don't want to cool off in the pool, there are Seuss Land type fountain sprinklers.
If you've had a hard day out at Disney etc. and you came back early, then you might wish you could watch a new movie while you eat a meal- well you can! Pizza Hut, located on the Hotel Campus will deliver Pizza and anything else direct to your door, and you can choose from a wide range of movies just showing in the cinema for $10 per movie.
When it was time to leave on 1st August, I didn't want to go to the airport! I thought 2weeks away from England would be too much, but Springhill feels like a home away from home (apart from the few xtra guests!) with all the gr8 room facilities, and even home comforts available from the local store like tea bags and ice creams!( Note: You might think 'how can I make tea with no kettle?' but just boil the water in the coffee filter and then voila!Just add the tea bag into your cup!)
I hope I can return here when I am older,and I would reccommend this hotel to anyone. It will make your holiday even more magical, knowing you can just have a day off to chill by the pool, and still enjoy yourself, in the coolest hotel in Orlando(and it's still standing after Hurricaine Charley!)

Guest

I had purchase a package through Universal
Promotions Inc. And they told me I would be staying at a Marriott affiliated hotel own by Marriott
It was called the SpringHill Suites in Orlando it was
trieble. It was not what I was use to staying in the
furniture was very old the beds linen was worn. And
I had driven from Cleveland, Ohio to Orlando we were tried and frustrated after seeing the hotel. I
went to another hotel called the Carbe Royale which
was like most of the Marriott's that I'am use to staying in. I also talk to the sale person that sold me the package her name Amanda Coleman she was very nasty toward me she did not try and help the sisuation at all she insisted that the hotel was a
four star hotel. I told her she was very mistaken. I'am just sorry that Marriott have people like her working for them she does not try and satisfy the guest at all.

Good place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member gmoust

We stayed here for seven nights (6/22/04 - 6/30/04) and thought it was a nice kept up hotel.
The pool area was nice. The room (overlooking the pool) was a nice size for a family of four. Being inside the Marriott village was also a plus with a late night Pizza Hut within walking distance of the hotel. You did not need to leave the Marriott property to get to the food court. The secure entrance into the property was nice too. Having a parking pass for easy access and knowing they were watching cars come and go gave you a feel for added security. Overall the experience at this hotel was good and I would recommend staying here even if you have younger children. The hotel is close to all the major attractions.

by TripAdvisor Member kingbear

Enjoyed this hotel tremendously. The rates are fair for DisneyWorld. Close to the parks (5 minutes max. by car). The pool was fun. The free breakfast was outstanding. Lots of options. The rooms are not huge but they are laid out well. It was me and my 8-year old son and we couldn't have asked for more based on what we spent ($100 per night).

Pleasant stay at Springhill

by TripAdvisor Member JTMAtlanta

Stayed here for 2 nights during the week of 7/12 - walked in without a reservation after cancelling a reservation at a dump! The young lady at the desk was extremely friendly and helpful!! This hotel is very nice for the price. It is a very convenient location. The staff does a good job with keeping it clean. The free breakfast buffet is good and saves you money!! Would not hesitate to stay here again.

Comments