The Gardens by EVRentals

496 N. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, Florida, 32805, United States
AMOMA.com TheHotels.com

More about Orlando

Waiting to enter the race trackWaiting to enter the race track

Spaceship Earth at nightSpaceship Earth at night

TwisterTwister

Liz looking tired......Liz looking tired......

Prices on the Gates???

by mickey.p

Hi,

I am in the process of booking Park tickets for 11 of us travelling to Florida in December.

I am a Travel Agent and that entitles me to various discounts if I purchase tickets on the gates at Guest Relations.

Only 4 of us are Agents so I need to know if it's worth taking this discount or just buying one of the various multi park tickets here.

Does anyone know how much individual tickets are for Sea World, Aquatica and Busch Gardens?

Thanking you all in advance!

by monorailgold

You can find the ticket prices here:

www.seaworld.com/Tickets/Visitors.aspx

You can buy a combo ticket to all three parks for 134.95 adults and 124.95 kids. One day tickets to Sea world are 74.95 adult, to aquatica are 44.95 and to Busch gardens are 69.95.

Donna

by YVRDave

Shakes head

by mickey.p

???

Travel Tips for Orlando

If you visit Orlando or...

by hatemanu

If you visit Orlando or Florida you'll have to try to see a space shuttle launch. That is the coolest thing in the world.
If you are interested in sports, you have over onehoundred golfcourses around Orlando and of course the Basketballteam the Orlando Magic. I miss all my friends I met when I worked for Disney but the thing I miss almost as much is the nice weather.

Who said nothing in life is free?

by Dabs

I'm not sure if we would have found this without our excellent EPCOT guide Patty (hexepatty) but if you go to the Club Cool at EPCOT near Innoventions West, there are free samples of different Coca Cola products from Mozambique, Costa Rica, Italy, Germany, Japan, Israel, Mexico and China, you can try as many as you like. I think I tried all but the Japanese Vegitabeta which sounded dreadful and Mexico which was out of order.

Club Cool isn't even listed in the EPCOT brochure, is this supposed to be a secret?

Tips cant support a family

by justmehere

I dont tip based on the price of my food. It goes by the service provided. I dont feel I should pay a higher tip because I choose a pricier food item(seafood vs. chicken for example). Dont get me wrong I understand that the waitstaff need to make a living, we all do, but dont count on making that living on a percentage of the cost of my meal.

SUNBLOCK AND SUNGLASSES ARE A MUST

by moiraistyx

Bring a tote bag to carry around your sunblock, sunglasses, water bottle and even a rain poncho. Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sundresses, shorts, tank tops, bathing suit, rain poncho sunblock, sunblock, sunblock Digital camera and extra memory discs Bring your cell phone, Rich and I found them useful when Patrick and I were waiting to go on a ride that the other kids didn't want to go on.

Airstream Ranch - Dover, FL (west of Orlando)

by Ewingjr98

The Airstream Ranch is the Stonehenge of campers, not too different from Carhenge in Nebraska. This odd roadside sight was created in 2008 by a man named Frank Bates, who buried eight Airstream campers nose-first into the ground along the highway. Two of the trailers predate 1965.

Since constructed, the Airstream Ranch has faced numerous legal battles, but it remains standing as of October 2009.

Comments