216 South Goldenrod Road, Orlando, Florida, 32807, United States
AMOMA.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Orlando

The race trackThe race track

Pascale and I at the Morroco PavilionPascale and I at the Morroco Pavilion

Jurasic ParkJurasic Park

I'm still excited from our tripI'm still excited from our trip

Food Outlets at MCO airport

by spacyn88

hello,

Is there any 24 hours Food outlets in MCO airport, and can I bring food & drinks on board Delta, UA domestic flight?

The breakfast menu on board does not suit my diabetic diet, I need to plan alternative for the 5hrs domestic flight. Any suggestion is most welcome.

Re: Food Outlets at MCO airport

by nomad7890

I usually bring my breakfast even if I have an upgrade because I prefer to eat my egg whites scrambled with asparagus on sourdough toast.

So you can bring food as long as it is not liquid, then you can buy drinks once you pass security.

I always fly out of this airport, and although there are places open (but fewer places very early am or very late at night) - I don't care for feeling like a hostage when I need to purchase a turkey sandwich made with sub-par cold cuts and bread I don't like - so since I'm a pain with food, I bring my own, but again, nothing moist or wet.

Depending on the time you leave you could get a great sub at any Publix supermarket.

Travel Tips for Orlando

Did I mention theme parks?

by dinhyen

I think theme parks must've been invented here. Whatever tickles your fancy, whether it's cute animals, dangerous animals, thrill rides, scary thrill rides, fake movie sets, Mickey Mouse, or NASCAR, you'll find it here. When I first arrived, and when I left. This place can be an exhilarating experience, but it may leave you exhausted in the end.

MGM studios

by eugini2001

MGM ‘s “Extreme stunt show” , “Laser show” and “Voyage of the little Mermaid “ live on stage, Jim Henson’s Muppet Vision 3-D are my favorite and very impressive shows, especially first one they show you the same cars ,motorbikes and trucks tricks as the use when they make the movie!!! Favorite characters,colorful parades.A cast memebers treat kids like royalty.You wish the day time would be much longer at this place!

tip your server

by doug48

tipping at restaurants and bars is an american custom. by law in the united states servers only receive 1/2 of the minimum wage so to make a living they depend on tips. servers basically are outside contractors to bars and restaurants. this system helps to keep food and beverage prices low. the customary tip is 15-20% of the bill. in many restaurants for large parties a tip maybe automatically added so besure to check your bill. tips are not manditory and if the server is not up to expectations then tip less. if a server does a great job tip more.

Be Prepared

by cjg1

We actually brough a suitcase on our last trip since it was an extended stay. Comfotable walking shoes for the parks and flips for the water parks.
Bathing suit for the water parks and resort pool. Shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, tooth brush, toothpaste, hair gel, hair brush, contact lenses, contact lens solution and my glasses.

Sunscreen is a must in Florida unless you want to look like a Lobster. Digital camera and video camera with extra tapes. Memory card reader. An umbrella is always a must....it is Florida. Refillable water botle. Water can be pricey so bring an empty into the park and refill it at water fountains as you go along.

One of the oldest Holocaust Centers in the nation

by SEMitchell

Just a few miles north of Orlando in the city of Maitland (exit 90 of I-4) please visit the Holocaust Memorial Resource and Education Center of Florida. It's appropriate for families -- no gruesome images -- and focuses on the stories of local survivors and educating the community about tolerance and character education. It has a modest permanent exhibit, a 6,000 volume library, and a gallery with exhibits. Admission is free; it takes about one hour to see everything.

Comments