Vista Cay by Millenium

5051 Tideview Circle Townhouse #74, Orlando, Florida, 32819, United States

Vista Cay
Expedia.com Booking.com VistaCayHolidays

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• FANTASTIC! Best Condo in Florida!

Have always stayed on Disney grounds but this year the price was ridiculous. So, against my better judgement decided to stay off grounds and drive back and forth. We picked the Vista Cay by Millenium from online web site and reviews, and were nervous that the place would be as described. I envisioned a timeshare presentation as part of the deal. BUT I WAS WRONG! The check-in was fast and easy, the development is gated, the condo we chose was a three bedroom two bath unit. It was on the second floor. Upon opening the door - WOW is the only word to describe it. Beautiful. Dining table set with stemware, napkins, dinnerware for 6 on a glass topped table. Sectional sofa in the living room. An office/den with desk and couch. Four - FOUR - flat panel televisions. Covered balcony with table and chairs for four. Decorated beautifully. Master bath was HUGE with oversized glass shower, garden tub and two sinks. I would recommend this to EVERYONE!! We got this condo for about $128 per night by pre-paying. The night before we stayed at the Crowne Plaza just down the street on Universal in a room 1/8 the size for $122 per night.

Unique Quality: Staff at checkin - EXCELLENT! Room quality - EXCELLTENT! Cleanliness - EXCELLENT! Parking - EXCELLENT! Beautiful pool but we didnt use it. Kitchen - Stainless and all amenities - EXCELLENT! Two bedrooms had king beds and one had 2 twins. FOUR FLAT PANEL TELEVISIONS! Coffee maker, toaster, tons of glassware for entertaining. Beautifully decorated. NO TRAFFIC on this part of Universal. CLose to I-Drive without the traffic. One minute to interstate and 15 min to Disney. First time using Disney shuttles, etc. since we have stayed on grounds in the past, but to get this room for this price convinced me to stay off grounds next time also.

Directions: South of the Convention Center about a mile on Universal. Close to I-Drive. 15 minutes to Disney. Close to Sea World and Universal Studios.

• mtstranscribe's Profile Photo

Great place to stay

Vista Cay Condos in Orlando are a great deal and a lovely place to stay. Individually owned. Much better deal than a hotel with more room (3 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen, balcony, living room) for less than a mid-quality hotel room. Beautiful club house with view of a lake and right in the middle of the sites close to everything.

Unique Quality: Gorgeous club house and pool! I have listed a couple web sites below but check others carefully for individual offers rather than a broker. Some people offer better deals!

Directions: Right off International Drive near the convention center

More about Vista Cay by Millenium

Awesome!!!

by TripAdvisor Member sweetladyban

Vista Cay by Millenium staff provided excellent services. The unit my family and I stayed in was new and we were the first to stay there. The condo provides a home away from home. It is in a quiet location, which I love when I am away from home, which provides entertainment for the entire family. It is not far from restaurants and grocery stores. Also, there are resturants in the area that delivers. If you prefer to cook your own food, the kitchen was wonderful. It is about 10 minutes or less (pending traffic) from Seaworld. It is worth the price we spent for the night.

Best Place to stay in Orlando

by TripAdvisor Member ebo_nette

Want to have the Villa experience without having to stay miles from Orlando? The perfect place is Vista Cay Resort on Universal Boulavard. A relatively new build 5 minutes away from SeaWorld and the new Aqua Park. 5 minutes from Intrnational Drive with none of the noise. Clubhouse on site with pool but the wow factor is the accommodation. We booked expecting a reasonably sized holiday condominium and got a 3 storey townhouse, elegantly furnished, his and hers bathroom, kids bathroom and an additional shower room on the ground floor. All modern conveniences including washer, dryer, fully equipped kitchen and 50 inch flat screen television plus playstation. (TV's in all the bedrooms as well). Immaculately clean throughout, maybe we just got lucky. We'll let you know 'cause we're going back. Downside is you have to make your own beds, sorry.

Not that great

by TripAdvisor Member ads

This was our 11th trip to Orlando and booked Vista Cay through Florida Options as we had heard great things about the resort. We have previously stayed at Windsor hills, Windsor Palms, Emerald Island and a few other resorts but thought we would give Vista Cay a try as the location looked great for walking to the nicer end of ID.

We stayed there over Christmas in a 3 bed apartment which had a big flat screen tv, nice (but small) kitchen and balcony.

We arrived at 11pm, exhausted and staving hungry after a 14 hour flight from the UK. We had to pick up the 'keys' from the IPG desk in Clermont which was a pain as Vista Cay is only 20 mins from the airport. On arrival at IPG we were given 2 security codes, one for entrance to the resort through the electonic gates and one for the apartment. I did ask why we couldn't have been sent this before we arrived thus cutting out the journey to Clermont. Didn't get much response !.

Drove to resort, another 30 mins and entered the resort. There are about 3 entrancies which was confusing and all the security gates we wide open. This was the case for the whole time we were there. Whats the point of security gates if they are open all the time? On previous trips staying at Windsor Hills, Emerald Island ect there has always been security and the girls felt safe walking around the resorts, what ever the time was. They didn't feel as safe here. They have a running track which goes around the lake but it suddenly ends so you have to come back. The club house has no shop.

The apartment seemed much smaller than the one we stayed in at Windsor Hills and would be a squeeze if there were more than 4 people. Part of the arrival ritual by the misses is to check the sheets on the beds. To our horror we noticed a small blood mark and body hair in the sheets. The bed had obviously not been changed (you can emagine what the misses said!). We even washed them to see if the marks we old but they came our in a warm wash so were just dirty. I except that people can forget to clean something but the sheets, come on ! This started her off checking everything. It was like a scene from a Kim and Aggie program. Hairs in the corner of the bathrooms, cutlery with food stuck to it. Please don't get me wrong it wasn't bad but the small things really make a difference. The cleaners just need to give a bit more care and pride in their work. The place just needed a propper clean which the misses sorted. Didn't complain until we came back cos it wasn't a big deal and didn't want to waist our holiday time.

One of the reasons I booked there was because we were told we could walk to ID with in 10 -15 minutes which for the only driver who likes a drink was great. Only problem was it took 20 mins to ID, no path until you hit the conv centre, a bit dodgy but then you have at least another 25 mins to any restaurants (Point Orlando), so it's more like 45-50 mins, and we walk fast. We only walked once and got a cab back.

They are building a Public's next door and was a bit noisy some mornings but living in London I'm use to road noise so it didn't bother us much.

There is nothing wrong with the resort but we just preferred the others we have stayed in previously. There is no real 'community' feeling there, more of blocks of apartments and town houses. Back to Windsor Hills next time.

Wonderful place to stay!

by TripAdvisor Member JJEBH

My family (consisting of two couples and one child) stayed in a condo at Vista Cay for 4 nights in early January and enjoyed each one. The condo we reserved was at an incredible price given that it had three bedrooms (all with flat screen TVs), two baths (master has large shower and large tub; the other two bedrooms shared a standard bathroom with a shower/tub combo), large living room (HUGE TV!), dining room, top of the line kitchen, laundry room, and balcony. Hotels in the area were charging the same price for a one-bed hotel room. The condo was very clean and ready for our arrival. The furniture, floors, dishes and bathrooms were all very clean and well maintained. We were given the security codes for the outside door to the building and the condo door prior to our arrival; the door lock to the building was broken so the building wasn't completely secure (the condo owner informed us of this prior to our arrival). The gates to the property did remain open during our entire stay, which didn't make much sense to me as it’s advertised as a “gated community”. We did not use the club house as we didn't have time during our stay there. The location is excellent when going to Disney and/or Sea World - a trip to the Disney parks took about 15 minutes depending on traffic. Although a new Publix is being built next to this community, our condo was far from the construction so it wasn't an issue for us. Another Publix is about 1-2 miles down the road, along with fast food places and other amenities. The grounds of this complex appeared to be well maintained. We didn't see more than 5 people during our stay there, and needless to say, it was a very quiet location. My family and I are already planning another trip to that area and will be certain to stay at the same condo.

Will stay here again.

by TripAdvisor Member jjkittycat

We booked this three bedroom Townhouse. This is a new development so the road name cannot to find on GPS device at this moment. We liked the location of this rental home. It right in the middle of Downtown Orland and disney world. Less than 10 minutes to Universal and Seaworld. Very very close to international drive which had the plenty of the restaurants.

The townhouse has two rooms with King size beds. And one bathroom for each bedroom. The rooms are very new and well maintained. The only thing I might point out is that we found a few pointing spots between the bedroom and bathroom which gave a smal cut to my son's bare foot. After that we asked him to wear the shoes inside of home all the time.

Beautiful Condo

by TripAdvisor Member PJHoff

Booked directly with owner of condo on VRBO.com and paid a great price for the 2,097sf condo in Building 11; very close to Club House. Location is very quiet on Universal but near enough to the action of International Drive but you do need a car. Property is quiet and clean. Condo was new and in excellent condition. Lots of space and room to move around with six people. Not one complaint on the condo side of things. Just wonderful accommodations. Pool was quiet as well with no loud music and partying going on.
Only complaint is that the gates into the property were never closed/locked for the 12 days we were there so there is not much security to speak of but we never heard any disturbances at all.
There is no restaurant nearby but if you can make your own meals and take care of yourself in a quiet surrounding, this is the place for you.
We will be back for sure. AAAAA+++++++

Fabulous!

by TripAdvisor Member ellaabbie

Arrived, having been transfered on by our travel agent from a really ropey hotel.

We were stunned. Beautiful 3 bed accomodation, beautifully furnished with plama TV, showhome kitchen, washer dryer, playstation and TV/DVD in every room.

Clubhouse offers internet, games room, well equiped gym, Huge outdoor heated pool and fabulous spa. Also a small basketball court. Staff bent over backwards and were so friendly.

Initially we were booked on I Drive, but it is only a few minutes to get onto it with lots of restaurants to choose from. Also 2 mins from I 4 which was great.

A publix is being built next door and I suspect a couple of restaurants will slip in there too, making it even more appealing.

It's part residential, so very quiet and peaceful. A great retreat!.

This end of town is booming and we are seriously contemplating buying our own unit here. After many trips to Orlando, it is by far the best accomdation we've ever been to.

very good accomodation

by TripAdvisor Member vivers

Hello i stayed at the the vista cays for 6 nights at the end of january. I had mixed expectations after reading the reviews on here but i booked the large 2 bedroom condo and found it to be of a very high standard, and would recomend it. I have stayed at the Crowne Plaza that is rated No1 by tripadvisor in orlando a few times and can only say that the vista cays is far superior and only a mile down the road. You will need a car but it is right in the middle of all the attractions and shopping.

best convention center location

by TripAdvisor Member roslynpines

If you are attending a convention you must stay here it is walking distance and the sidewalks are finished now. Especially if you are stay with a few people. The units are spacious and offer lots of privacy. For fun one evening you can reserve a private movie theater in the clubhouse and choose what you want to watch. There are a few different configurations, we saw the condo units and stayed in a townhouse. I think I preferred the condo units. Didn't use the resort amenties, but they were there.

vista cay, near Convention Centre

by jrjsm

Has anybody stayed at Vista Cay, near the Orange County Convention centre? OR do you know anything about this new resort?

I am looking to stay February 2007 and would like info on quality, when resort will be complete, will the clubhouse be fully complete by then, is pool heated, is there a play are for young children??

RE: vista cay, near Convention Centre

by tgrose

Yes, I've stayed at Vista Cay.

They're brand new and really nice. A lot of the development is completed. The clubhouse and pool are complete.

Not sure about the heated pool, but I assume it is.

There is a game room, theatre and workout facility in the clubhouse.

RE: vista cay, near Convention Centre

by CRD

Hello, if you are still considering VistaCay let me know and I can help you with questions reference the resort. By the way, the clubhouse and pool are open, pool is heated, hot tub is operational. The clubhouse contains a work out facility, pool tables, and theatre. The accomodations are incredible. Large units, nice ammenities, state of the art.

Comments