363 Cocoanut Row, Palm Beach, Florida, 33480, United States

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 30% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• DavidD61's Profile Photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint

• DavidD61's Profile Photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

More about Palm Beach

addison mizneraddison mizner

site of au barsite of au bar

south county roadsouth county road

hermeshermes

Free activities for my family

by Bethpetunia

Good morning! Before my beloved mother-in-law developed Alzheimer's disease; she, my father-in-law, my then young daughter and I enjoyed attending the wonderful outdoor concerts, going to the zoo (which cost nothing), and many other fun, educational activities while visiting them in West Palm Beach. Unfortunately, my mother Belle is about to lose her battle with Alzheimer's. On 3/29/09, my daughter, 6 month old grandson and I will be arriving to visit her for very brief periods one last time. Since we will have much free time on our hands, I would be very grateful if you could email me the list of upcomming activities to uplift our spirits. We love the beach; but there is so much more to Palm Beach than beaches and shopping! Quite frankly, I will be honored to pass on to my grandson the wonderful example which Mother Belle generously gave my daughter by opening her eyes to the wonderful world right here! Thank you so very much for providing all the concerts and other worthwhile activities for both young and old to enjoy together. You truly have enriched our lives. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Respectfully, Beth Hoffman

Re: Free activities for my family

by nicolaitan

wishing you strength in this difficult time.

Three attractions you might consider -

there is a zoo in W Palm Beach, not free, but supposed to be pretty nice.

on the border of Boca Raton and Delray Beach on Powerline ( Jog ) Road, there is the Morikami Japanese Garden and an Orchid Display, which you might enjoy more than the children.

best of all but a bit of a trip is Butterfly World down on Sample Road right off the turnpike. i wrote this place up on my Delray Beach page. my grandson loved this place. so did we.

Travel Tips for Palm Beach

royal palm way

by doug48

royal palm way is another famous street in palm beach. royal palm way is more commercial than worth ave. and royal poinciana way. royal palm is lined with banks, brokerage houses, and offices. royal palm way is worth a look to see it's line of beautiful royal palm trees.

palm beach

by doug48

"winter play ground of the wealthy"

palm beach is a barrier island just east of the city of west palm beach in palm beach county florida. the town of palm beach was developed by railroad tycoon henry flagler in 1896. the town of palm beach was incorporated in 1911. the population of palm beach grew significantly during the 1920's land boom. during that period many of palm beaches historic buildings and mansions were built. the mediterranean revival architecture of palm beach was inspired by the famous south florida architect addison mizner who built a number of mansions for wealthy clients in the 1920's. today palm beach is one of the most affluent towns in the united states and each winter hosts wealthy visitors from around the world. palm beach is a very interesting place to visit in southeast florida.

Weekend in January

by scbelle

I was here for business, as this isn't exactly a tourist location for people in their mid-twenties. That said, it was well worth the visit. The restaurants were excellent! We didn't have time to eat everywhere, so we will definitely be back. I have listed some of the places we ate...

Comments