Days Inn Panama City Beach

Tags

Business Travel Road Trip Beaches
See Amenities

Worst hotel EVER

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 12, 2012

When checking in to the hotel the lobby was nice. We got our stuff to our room and walked out onto the balcony and all you could smell was weed!! I reported it to the security and they done NOTHING about it. The rooms were out dated and nasty. Found hair on the bed sheets. Found a dead bug and some previous occupants bobby pin in the floor. The tile smelled horrible like it hadn't been mopped in a decade. The pool was very pretty yet very cold. Wasn't enjoyable at all!! There were so many young adults there getting drunk, smoking, and grinding on one another that it was not a pleasant place for my 5 year ok and 1 year old. This is the first and last I will ever stay at this hotel. If you are booking this hotel I strongly suggested you consider somewhere else. Worst hotel I've ever stayed in my whole life. It completely sucked!!!

doug48's Profile Photo

on the beach

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 20, 2009

the days inn panama city beach is a good place to stay in the panama city area. the days inn is located right on the beach in central panama city beach. this hotel offers all of the amenities that you would expect from this budget chain. an excellent value on p.c. beach.

Directions: central panama city beach.

Nearby Days Inn Panama City Beach

Days Inn Panama City Beach

• Panama City Beach Days Inn
  • Days Inn Panama City Beach/ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach

Address: 12818 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, Florida, 32407, United States

1 Photo of Days Inn Panama City Beach

• Kitchenette
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Panama City Travel Forum

Need advice about Panama City, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Panama City and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Panama City hotel reviews

Comfort Inn Conference Center
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
La Quinta Inn and Suites Panama City
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Howard Johnson Inn - Panama City (US98)
Poor (1.5 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews