Holiday Lodge

6400 West US Highway 98, , Panama City, Florida 32

Good For No Data

More about Holiday Lodge

Too good to be true

My fiance and I just wanted to get away for quick weekend getaway at a nice hotel at a reasonable price but we never expected such elegance for the buck. We never had to leave for food or entertainment. Everything was there. We had a wonderful time both nights just walking around in this tropical wonderland. The View (the restkurant) was past excellence. The staff was great. The food was fantastic. We had the all-u-can-eat seafood buffet and believe me it was so elegant. Not resturant-style at all. The tables was beautifully decorated. Very romantic. NOw the room. We had our own private balcony and we spent a lot of time up there just staring at he view (the gulf of Mexicxo) It was always something new to look at every minute. The room was beautifully done in the tropical style and it was very clean. I felt very confortable there. This place had an old feel to it with a new ambiance. The windows had beautiful shutters that we keep opened the whole time. How awesome to wake up to see a picture that is sent straight from heaven. Absolutely magnificent. No words could discribe this. There are no words to discribe the pool area. We spent our nights out in the courtyard This was sooooo romantic yet it is family friedly. WOOOOW.
Check-in and check-out was too easy. Almost scary. We have never been able to check-in or out that fast and effortless.
In our openion, there is no other place to go for a few days off. Now, we can take more weekend getaways. We were actually thinking about once a month now instead of once every six months and it won't break the bank. We are thinking about this being our honeymoon spot. Thanks Holiday Inn Sunspree Panama City Beach, Florida. It's great knowing you.

Great Resort @ PCB

by TripAdvisor Member ajpeppers

This is a great resort. The only problem we had was that we had requested adjoining rooms and this was confirmed at the time of the reservation (reservation made through Holiday Inn) but at the time check-in, the rooms were separate and because the hotel was full they could not change them. Overall it was a nice resort. The playground was great for my 2 year old.

We loved the Holiday Inn Sunspree

We had a great time at the Holiday Inn Sunspree last Nov.03. The view was awesome and the room very comfortable,quiet and nice. The price was just right and we would stay again if the price remains at least the same as last Nov.Thanks for making it affordable and so nice!Sincerely,Diane Roberson

nice, but wouldn't go back

The Holiday Inn Sunspree wasn't as fabulous as i thought. after i read all the reviews, it seemed as it was the best thing yet! the rooms were nice, but housekeeping was terrible! usally they didn't clean our room untill 12:00-1:00. and the pool was often very crowded. most of the pool area is concreate and wood and the wood got super hot on the feet! every morning ( 7-8:00) my parents would go and researve chairs poolside; but when we finally got down there at around 10:00 someone had taken our towels, thrown them on the ground and taken the chairs for themselves! the beach was very nice. the restraunt there (the View) was very good. the elavators were almost hotter then the outside temp. and with 15 floors you stop quite often! so over all it was nice.

Rather Surprising

This hotel was rather surprising, especially since some unpleasent rumors I have heard about Holiday Inn Hotels. As soon as we arrived the outside was beautiful and this building is grand. The lobby is very exquisit with the whole fish tank and marble every where, I was SHOCKED. The rooms were comfortable besides the cold floors when you wake up in the morning but youll get over that. The view of the beach was BREATH-TAKING! And when you look below you can see the lovely pool and hot tub and the tropical theme surrounding it all. The employees were so very nice. Also, their weedings are beautiful, I saw a morning one and the music was loud to the point that everyone was on the balcony dancing. This hotel is AMAZING and since Panama City doesnt have a Ritz or Four Seasons stay here.

Average but clean rooms

by TripAdvisor Member Klassy1

I decided to come down the week before labor day so we wouldn't have to deal with the traffic and the large crowds. The rooms were prices at 120 per night, which is about average for a moderate hotel directly on the beach. Our rooms was adequate and served its purpose. I didn't really care for the bare floors in the room and the bed was decent enough to get a good nights sleep. The last night it was kind of hard to go to sleep because of the party noise down below on the grounds. We had to leave early but the party noise was over with around 1 or 2 in the morning. The breakfast and dinner buffets were good but a bit pricey in comparison to some resturants that my serve comparable items. All in all I would go back if it was a last minute trip such as this one. If I were planning in advance I would recommend either Edgewater Resort or Long Beach Resort which are right next to the Holiday Sunspree. They are condominums and most will be decorated a little nicer with better furniture making for a more cozier and luxury feel. Those rates were comparable to what, except for extra cleaning fee that they charge. Again, all and all it's a good average hotel depending on what your personal preferences are.

GREAT RESORT!

This hotel is awesome! We have 2 teen sons and they enjoyed every minute. I was somewhat concerned the hotel activities might be for young children, but there was fun for ALL ages, including myself and my husband. The buffet was wonderful. The chef even stopped by to see how we liked his evening dessert "creation". Great Stay! Worth every penny! Highly recommend the Sunspree!!

Houses at Rosemary BeachHouses at Rosemary Beach