Beachbreak by the Sea

Theater Travel Music Family Travel
See Amenities

SMELLY DIRTY ROOM

by written on July 5, 2012

First it needs a elavator. the room i stayd in was dirty and smelly the carpet had lots of spots the tv remote did not work the hair dryer did not work the fridge smellt like rotten chease and caused most of oder in our room and we requested housekepping to clean the fridge and they did but it still smelld like rottten chease. i dont plan to come back to this hotel. this hotel needs alot of work.
i recomend to stay in legacy it has an elevator and room is clean because i stayd there last year.

OLD SOUTH hospitality, I won't visit again.

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 17, 2010

I called ahead and was approved of a lower rate. When I arrived, the front desk clerk Kayla was less than willing to even check to find out if indeed my rate was changed. Even after I explained who lowered my rate, she just took one look at me(I am african american) and rudely began a spill about how they NEVER change there rates lower and that thats just something they don't EVER do. I asked to speak to the manager, and when he did show up, low and behold he WAS the person who adjusted my rate in the first place. He told her the same thing I had been telling her all along. She couldn't even give me the benefit of the doubt when I described who adjusted it! She didn't even apologize for her mistake, so I politely made it known that next time she'll know that rate adjustments CAN be done. The manager was very nice, but because she left a bad taste in my mouth as well as my guest, I wouldn't ever stay at this hotel again. Unfortunately that wasn't the only bad experience we had there. Confederate flags everywhere and some bad attitudes from the locals. The travelers however were all very nice.

Unique Quality: Located on the beach across the street from Gulf World.

Nearby Beachbreak by the Sea

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Continental Breakfast

Panama City Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Panama City Beach, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Panama City Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Panama City Beach hotel reviews