Edgewater Beach Resort

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 151 reviews
Booking.com Expedia.com
angie1984 Jun 10, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I do not understand the bad reviews on this hotel although just like any other condo complex the condition of the unit is the choice of each owner. We stayed on the 8th floor about a year ago. I have nothing but good to say about it. No it didn't have granite or marble countertops. I wish I could remember the number of the unit so pictures of it could be looked up. It didn't have a fancy shower. But it was very clean and well kept and in very good condition. Everything was in working condition and so nice to have a washer and dryer in it! And the bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in on vacation. My opinion? You don't rent a condo to sit in your entire vacation and point out it's flaws. Go out and enjoy what Panama City Beach have to offer. I understand some of the negative posts here are justifiable. No, bugs all over the place and filth are not acceptable period! But for those of you that didn't include the unit number in your review please do! That's one thing I don't like about this site. It gives a review of the entire complex and rates it based on the complex as a whole. And I realize that the rating of the complex is a compilation of many reviews. But in doing this it might make a person miss out on a great unit like the one we stayed in. The location was excellent, view of the Gulf perfect and the price was right. If I can remember the unit I stayed in I will post it her ASAP. Oh and almost forgot! The pool area was AMAZING! Like a tropical paradise.
With that being said I hope everyone find what they are looking for :)

• angie1984 Jun 10, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Also couldn't find where you could rate this unit as for the stars. I would rate the unit I stayed in a 5 star. Also forn the post about the two inch long cockroach? Like I said bugs are not acceptable. But there is no such thing as a two inch long cockroach lol! Ok... It was a bug. If you can say you've never killed a bug in your house...well to be blunt you have to be lying...

• leics's Profile Photo
    leics Jun 10, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Welcome to VT.

You cannot rate the individual units on VT. You cannot rate the accommodation. On Vt you can only rate VT reviews for their helpfulness ...but there are *no* VT reviews for this accommodation.

You may not have realised that the opinions shown above are all from Tripadvisor (this page does actually say that several times). Tripadvisor is a 'sister' site of VT but an *entirely* different site with an entirely different function. The star rating shown comes from the 'stars' given by each individual reviewer on Tripadvisor.

Perhaps you could look for reviews about this accommodation on the Tripadvisor site where, if you join, you will be able to write your own review and give your own rating?

Nearby Edgewater Beach Resort

Edgewater Beach Resort

• Edgewater Resort Panama City Beach
  • Edgewater Panama City Beach
  • Edgewater Beach Resort Panama City Fl
  • Edgewater Beach Panama City
  • Edgewater Beach Hotel Panama City Beach

Address: 11212 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, Florida, 32407, United States

1 Photo of Edgewater Beach Resort

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Panama City Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Panama City Beach, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Panama City Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Panama City Beach hotel reviews