Grandview East & West Condominiums Panama City Beach

Hotels.com Orbitz.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Poor

Costs 113% more and rated 12% lower than other 4 star hotels

More about Panama City Beach

2 "Maryland" crab cakes appetizer for $8.992 "Maryland" crab cakes appetizer for $8.99

Inside restaurantInside restaurant

Hamilton's - Before the Roof was destroyedHamilton's - Before the Roof was destroyed

going to the beach

by miha22

Is the weather Ok for going to the beach in November?

Re: going to the beach

by pulgaron

I am not in the pan handle, but yesterday the temp dipped to 41, and high 50's in the middle of the day. That is a bit chilly for swimming.

Re: going to the beach

by Virtuous_Tourist

55 and 41 are a bit cold for Panama City in November.

Normal highs are around 75 early in the month down to 66 by month's end.
Normal lows are about 15 degrees lower.

the forecast for this Nov 16-25 has highs from 69 to 82 depending on the day.

the surf temperature is still 74F however.

Its getting too cool for swimming in this area but still warm enough to lay out, walk the beach, etc.

Even in winter, you can easily tan here under the bright sun and white reflective sand.

Travel Tips for Panama City Beach

Best Thai food on this side of the orient!

by maximothrottle about Thai Chef Restaurant

I was impressed right off the bat. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by the staff with a smile. As I looked around the place it had warm atmosphere with soft music. I placed my order as soon as possible with an appetizer of Thai Dumplings to start off with, they were excellent. I then placed an order for some Crispy Duck. Wow! The duck was cooked to perfection. My Thai tea was sweet and tasteful, but I just couldn’t get enough of the Crispy Duck. Over all they get an A+ from me. It’s a great place for a night out on the town. The Duck!Deep fried full boneless roasted duck topped with garlic chili sauce, and surrounded by crispy greens. Do I need to say more?

BACK IN THE U.S. AFTER 2 YEARS OUT!

by GlobalForce

"I GOT DEPORTED FROM SAN PEDRO, BELIZE..."

Yeah, one day immigration in Belize grabbed me and forced me on a plane back to Miami with nothing but the clothes on my back and my passport. I left the country is 2004 and moved to Cancun, Mexico. I lived there for 10 months. I ***ING HATED IT! I then left there and moved to an island called Ambergris Caye. Its is owned by the country of Belize. I loved it there. It was a good move. I was in Belize for roughly 13 months until I got deported back to the U.S. When I arrived in Miami on the plane, I rode a bus back down to Key West. Since I had spent so many years there. When I got there what I saw disgusted me. It had changed alot in my two years out of the country. I didn't know where I wanted to go this time. I met someone who have just came from Panama City Beach and told me how good it was, so I took a chance on it. Sight unseen, and here I am. I got a job right away and I place to live in the beach here. I rent scooters and electric cars and got a nice little place to call home. I want to leave the U.S. again, but not for Belize. When you get deported from there you cannot return for 6 months. But I don't want to return. I just will have the rest of my belongings air-mailed to me by a friend who has them. I didnt have a work permit so this shipped me out of there. I think I will see how the sumer goes here and then if I have enough money I will move to Puerto Rico around Christmas time. I will start out in San Juan, and see how that goes and then maybe try Rincon. They can't deport me from Puerto Rico, and I dont need a work permit to work there since it is a possession of the U.S. I can get a cheap one way flight there for like $250 or $300 from Ft. Lauderdale. Anyways that is for now. The date right now is 6-18-07. I got to this town on the 5th of last month. Call me if you want to... My cell phone number is 808-634-7316. ^_^

Comments