15325 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, Florida, 32413, United States
Expedia.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

More about Legacy by the Sea

Enjoyed our stay at The Legacy

by TripAdvisor Member skippersbaby

April 2005, spent four beautiful days on Panama City Beach. The Legacy is clean and well kepted. One of the few places that offer one bedrooms with king beds. Kitchen well equiped. TV's in both bedroom and den. All rooms have ocean views. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

Great Place

We were in Panama City in April for the Walking Horse Show and stayed at Legacy By The Sea. It was "WONDERFUL". All rooms were ocean view with private balcony. My kids loved the pool, eventhough the water was still a little chilly. The SPA was great but I think the most important thing is the courtesy of the staff. There could not have been a more wonderful staff anywhere.
I would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend Legacy to anyone that is going to PC.
Hope, Alabama

Good value for the money

by TripAdvisor Member MisterClean

Stayed at the Legacy for one night while on a business trip. Picked up a coupon at the state line for $89 for a basic room.
Easy access to the beach.
Rooms were nice, clean an quiet despite all the construction going on around that place.
Will consider staying there again if in the area.

very upset

They only offers free internet if you have a local isp. Only the top 3 floors have high speed. They advertise free internet. The room wasnt very clean and I was bitten by something in the bed everynite untill I found an extra blanket and slept on it. But the very worst was the parking. NOt enough parking so they told us to park across the street only to wake up and find our car had been towed. We ask if the hotel could give us a ride to the tow company and their response was, "call a cab and they didnt care." They had a lobby full of angry guest whos cars had also been towed. Still they stood by the I dont Care remark. Jerry Williams who claims to be the owner and Darren DelDario who must have been a manager were the ones who so proudly claimed they didnt care and would be glad for us to put them on the net. Darren even wrote his name on the back of a bussiness card so when I quoted him I would get the spelling of his name correct. We think they might be in coe-hoots with the tow company, because this is something that happens nightly. So dont park across street. Better yet stay away from the Legacy. They truely dont care about their guest.

Nice but small and cramped

The legacy was nice but the suite we had was small and cramped. We had two small children along and the rooms were lacking space. Our TV remotes did not work, nor did the hair dryer. The kitchen area and the bathroon are in the same area, so this made for some discomfort. There was no broom/dustpan in the room so sand got all over the place and we had no way to sweep it up. The cleaning crew was slow to clean the room, especially if you put the housekeeping sign on the door. Maids also complained to me that our room was dirty (no way to sweep up crumbs). The parking spaces very limited, there is basement parking but if you drive a SUV, the space is tight (Clearence is low). There also is no dishwasher, so be perpared to wash dishes. the roon we had was on the 7th floor and it was noisey, we heard traffic and party cars all night long. The couch pulls out into a bed but it was a nightmare. The thing slanted backward so that your head was way lower than your feet. The children could not manage a full night on the thing after a full day of play. Although the ocean view was great. The front desk crew was friendly and helpful. The hotel is nice and their are security people 24/7.

Enjoyed the Stay

Ninth floor room with two doubles was very clean, & included well-equipped kitchen, two TVs, two A/C units, & excellent balcony view of water and shoreline.

Beach sand was reasonable and amenities for fee included umbrella+lounge chairs & jet-skis.

The included continental breakfast was average. Convenience food mart & casual breakfast/lunch dining within short walking distance.

Limited number of under-building parking spots available, otherwise, parking is provided in designated areas around the building and across the street.

Room fully met expected quality expectation considering price and newness of property.

Would stay again.

Loved It!

Legacy by the Sea is a great place to stay! My fiance planned on proposing to me and the staff was great and was very helpful to him. We stayed in the Jacuzzi Suite which was very nice. Very Clean, alot of space in the bathroom, and has a great view of the beach! We loved our stay there and will return, possibly to book our wedding guest there.

Getting my trust back

by TripAdvisor Member Poor-Mom

We loved our stay from July 5-8! Most important to me is when you enter the room for the first time---NO "ICK FACTOR". Our rooms were very clean! and have all the comforts of home. Bathrooms are big enough to move around in. Two TVs, Two AC's and separate living area makes for a comfortable stay. Being still a newish building does help.
One downside, do not plan on sleeping in the sofa bed. I slept on top of the sofa (not pulled out) for three nights and it wasn't too bad. They really should not book the rooms with guests ever believing they can sleep on the pull outs---not possible! Next time we will bring an inflatable mattress as there is room for it on top of the pull-out. The bedrooms are on the small side but the living area makes up for it. We don't go to the beach to hang out in the bedrooms anyway.
The free breakfast is totally uninspiring so don't get excited about that.

Parking is not nearly as bad as most places. When you hear "parking next door and across the street" don't be discouraged. It's not far at all. Not much further than some of the spots in the underground parking.
The front desk people are polite and accomodating. Haven't we all encountered horrible, rude employees? But not here. They were good.
After staying in some really expensive dumps, this place is restoring my faith in "you get what you pay for".
We would definitely stay here again.

Very Disappointed

I just visited Panama City Beach for the first time with my husband and 5 year old. I was so disappointed with the condition of the room...I was so ready to leave as soon as I got there...We had a king suite, but the money we paid, did not reflect what we were given. I will never stay at this hotel again, nor will I refer it to my traveling friends. They advertised it as being the newest hotel, but it needed major renovations. There were cracks in the wall, chipped paint on the walls, the bathroom needed major renovations, etc, etc...On the last day of our stay, my husband pulled the mattress back and discovered dried emesis that was against the wall and on the box spring...who knows how long it had been there...I informed the cleaning lady, but was too disgusted to look and see if she had actually cleaned it...All of the employees I encountered were extremely nice and friendly, but the poor condition of the room superceded the service.

We LUV Panama City Beach

Our family enjoed Legacy very very much and we loved the hotel, very clean and neat and great customer service. thank you Legacy

Comments