Raccoon River Campground

#23 of 112 hotels in Panama City Beach
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 57 reviews

Panama City Beach's BEST Campground!!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 4, 2010

I just returned home from Raccoon River Campground!!! We had the BEST time... We always do! They had an Easter egg hunt for the kids...which I thought was great an VERY thoughtful of them! To the people who choose to speak badly of Raccoon River Campground should be ashamed of urselves! We have been going to this place for 2 yrs now an have NEVER had ANY problems what so ever! The people are as nice as they can be an ALWAYS feel welcome when we walk in their door! They are all very kind hearted people there. They have been doing lots of work to the bathrooms. They are looking alot better! Those of u that complain about the showers...If u are in a CAMPER then use your own damn shower...an those of you in tents...Well if you want luxury then....GO TO THE HOLIDAY INN!!! Its called CAMPING NOT LUXURY SUITS!!! An people complaining because prices go up...Everything is going up! Food, Gas, Clothing, ect. EVERYTHING is going up! I just want to say this is one of the best places u can go for a weekend of family fun and my family has been enjoying it the past 2 years since our first stay! We love it here an I would highly recommend it to ANYONE! The prices are very reasonable, they have a great fenced in playground for the kids and 2 VERY nice pools, and for those who like to fish...they have a nice fishing area. I would like to say a SPECIAL thank you to Mrs. Marsha she has been great! We love u lots!!!

The Brinson Family

Amenities at Raccoon River Campground

• Swimming Pool
  • Pets Allowed

Panama City Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Panama City Beach, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Panama City Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Panama City Beach hotel reviews