Shores of Panama by Oaseas Resorts

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 258 reviews
Expedia.com Booking.com
ambernhurst Jun 20, 2013 at 9:39 AM

WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!!!!! ENDED UP COSTING ALMOST $2000 FOR ONLY 5 NIGHTS!!! SCAM!!!! OVER PRICED!!! I COULD HAVE WENT TO AN ALL INCLUSIVE PLACE FOR PROBABLY CHEAPER!!!!!

We got there was told had to go down the road to check in. Then find out you we had to pay $28.76 A DAY to swim at there pool, after we had already paid over $1800 to stay only 5 nights there. So that was another $115.04 in fees we had to pay that we didnt know about, tried to get refund on pool charge beacause we didnt know but they refused. Then went down stairs to get a cart to take groceries in and they tell me they have to hold my I.D so had to gget my I.D go all the way back down to get cart then back to car to unload groceries take to room and then right back down again to return cart so I could get my I.D back. The elevator was nasty and it took FOREVER!!! If you went to elevator all you could hear was people complaining about the wait. The first day there we didnt want to waste the money on pool passes becase by the time we got everything situated it was almost 7pm so we decided to go to beach, walked around the hotel to find a way to get to beach since we couldnt go through pool area, but found out thats the only way, so we had to walk out the front of the hotel over to Pineapple Willies to get to the beach, because you can only get to the beach by going through the pool gate and you have to pay to do that. Very upset, feel riped off!!!!!!!! spent almost $2000 for 5 nights!!! not worth the money.

Nearby Shores of Panama by Oaseas Resorts

Shores of Panama by Oaseas Resorts

• Shores Of Panama By Oaseas Hotel Panama City Beach

Address: 9900 South Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach, Florida, 32408, United States

Amenities at Shores of Panama by Oaseas Resorts

• Suites
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Panama City Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Panama City Beach, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Panama City Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Panama City Beach hotel reviews