SunSwept Condominiums

6829 Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach, Florida, 32408, United States

• stay away

GREAT View the rest stunk the place needed about 30K to bring it up to standards. Email me for pics nadave44@yahoo.com. If the roaches don’t get you going there are the cracks in the flooring. Or the black marks on the washer plug in we were afraid to use it we unplugged it. Or we could go with the cracks in the walls. You pick. Go somewhere else we paid $657.00 for room 113 and were told the people running the place how we felt but got no results. Email me I will send you a few pics you can decide for yourself.David

Unique Quality: the roaches,the cracks in the flooring

More about Panama City Beach

Remnants of an old pierRemnants of an old pier

Bob walking inBob walking in

PosingPosing

Another Spring Break Question

by Fightingscot50

So this will be my first panama city spring break and I had a few more questions. I saw on a website you can buy cards for special deals at like Club La Vela and other bars. Is this worth it or no? Also with alcohol issues what can we have on the beach, is there a limit regarding how much we can take with us on the beach and such. Sorry one more, can we have bonfires on the beach cause that would be kinda cool too and can we even go on the beach late at nite? Thanks guys I appreciate it

-Tony from Chicago

Re: Another Spring Break Question

by rachelle_lea3

Ok i use to live here until my pearents moved me to stupid california!!
But club la vela will make you extremly happy!! My mom and step dad use to come here like 3 times every 2 weeks yes its that fun!You cannot take glass alcohol containers on the beach or aluminum because it makes our beaches dirty if you dont throw them away so if you just take a plastic cup that has a lid then you can probly have some secretly but cops roam thoes beaches exspecilly during spring break so i highly doubt you will get away with it! Absouluty no bon fires the beach is too close to houses and condos so there is always that fire issue also if a cop see's a bon fire he will arrest you in a second!!
Although i think there should be safe bon fire areas on the beach that can be contained wouldnt that be cool?!!
And the beach is usally open 24/7 so feel free to prance around at night on the great white beautiful sands. but be aware that sharks come out to feed usally around sundown to sun up.But you can go out in the beach up to your nees because sharks wouldnt be that close to the shore!
Dont be afraid to go in the beach during sunlight they arnt out sunlight but dont swim too far (like 14 feet) because you never know they could be there!
Just be safe and if you have any other questions email me at rachelle_lea3@yahoo.com!!

Travel Tips for Panama City Beach

I always bring...

by lovethebeach17

You will not need to many bags. Just 1 or 2 suit cases. Remember...Unless you stay at a fancy hotel, you will have to take you own bag to your room so don't make it to heavy. You'll need a swim suit, of coarse, and some sandals and flip flops for the beach (the sand gets hot), A couple of nice outfits to go out in. Nice, but comfortable enough to do you activities in. Mostly just casual summer wear. Bring Shampoo, Conditioner, and soap. Don't forget a razor if you shave and some shaving cream. You may want to bring some Advil for aches and pains... a long drive can get irritating. BRING ALOE OR VIETMIN E FOR SUNBURN! A water proof camera! SUN SCREEN! The highest SPF will be better. We always rent a chair and umbrella (it's like $25 for 3 days) because it is easier than packing and hauling all that stuff back and forth. Bring SUN GLASSES! The sun is very bright. You may want to bring a trash bag or some kind of bad for your dirty clothes.

Take a Helicopter Ride!

by MatthewMetcalfe

If you are sitting on the beach for any length of time you'll notice at least one helicopter flying up and down the coast over the water. Helicopter rides are a great way to see Panama City Beach from a different perspective. We flew in a Robertson helicoper with Front Beach Helicopter and it was fantastic. The ride is smooth and the helicopter was comfortable! A lot of people worry about the ride and try to compare it to a plane ride. I think the Helicopter Ride is much calmer than a plane (especially a single engine type of plane).

You'll see schools of fish in the water, dolphins, Rays, and when we were down there a group saw a pod of 8 Manatees which was so rare it made the papers!

Trips range in size (and price) and can run the entire length of the beach to include a tour around Shell Island. You can also charter a helicopter for a custom tour. The Staff were very friendly and helpful!

Comments