The Summit

Tags

Water Sports Family Travel Beaches
See Amenities

STOLEN PROPERTY

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 3, 2012

WE WILL NOT BE RETURNING! DO NOT STAY HERE!

After staying for a week with friends, we transferred to a smaller room to stay a little longer. When we called about leaving some expensive belongings in the room, I was re-directed to many people, hung-up on, and repeatedly ignored until I finally spoke with the Head of Housekeeping. He informed me that the Summit contracts their housekeeping out to a third party company, and that these people cleaned our room. It was further explained to me that the items were "gone," and that "they never saw them."

Aggravated, I tried for a solid month to get in touch with the Property Manager, who never returned a single phone call. She "spoke" to me, through the Head of Housekeeping, and told me that the Summit was "not liable for" my belongings.

The staff was unprofessional, rude, and downright unhelpful when it came to trying to locate our belongings.

In addition, the accommodations were dismal. The bed linens and towels were soiled, the floors covered in sand and dirt, and the appliances covered in greasy, grimy food.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE! YOUR THINGS COULD BE STOLEN TOO!

Directions: I WOULDN'T CARE IF THIS PLACE WAS ON THE MOON, I'D NEVER WASTE MY MONEY HERE AGAIN.

goombah02's Profile Photo

Summit1414

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 18, 2012

We have rented from Susan Chen before and have had a pleasant experience each time. She is very professional and courteous to her clients. Her unit is clean and well maintained. We love the location, the amenities, and of course the spectacular view of the beach. Would highly recommend her units.

Unique Quality: All the units are beach-front which I like.

Directions: Thomas Drive close to Club LaVela.

Summit at PCB

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 4, 2012

ATTENTION: APRIL 2012.......I would highly NOT recommend this NASTY place! Unit 210 I rented from Whiddon Enterprises and it was disgusting!! Soiled bedding and linens, nasty bathrooms with stuff splattered all over the closet doors and floors, mirrors had fingerprints all over them, toaster was nasty with left over crumbs, stove had grease splatter all over, refrigerator had left over food in it, dirty towels were hanging on racks, years worth of dust on chain to fan and lights, missing light bulbs, strips on comforter was covered in dust, floors were dirty, tracks to sliding doors had food and dirt in them, food and broken glass under sofa, lamp shades broken , shower curtain broke, rugs nasty, hair-balls on balcony and food with dead plants. The owner rent it for a week took my money and it wasn't fit to stay in! I rented another place for my group! I sent pictures to the owner and they want give my money back!

babybird's Profile Photo

Better value

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 31, 2004

The facility we stayed in was like a luxury apartment with a complete package. In my opinion, it was a much better value than renting a hotel room and still was overlooking the beach, had a pool, and
was much quieter in the late night hours. If you are going to pay about the same money, it would probably be a better investment than a hotel for the same rates.

Directions: The Summit Condominiums

• Kitchenette
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Panama City Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Panama City Beach, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Panama City Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Panama City Beach hotel reviews