Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach

333 Fort Pickens Road, (formerly The Dunes), Pensacola, Florida, 32561, United States
IHG Expedia.com Agoda.com

More about Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach

We stayed at the Day's Inn.

by cynthi about We stayed at the Day's Inn.

Since it isn't on Santa Rosa island, it was a lot less expensive than the other hotels. Our price was $45/night before taxes. Breakfast was pretty good.

Springhill Suites on Pensacola Beach

by MatthewMetcalfe about Springhill Suites by Marriott

Springhill Suites is a marriott brand that offers suites focused for the business traveller. This Springhill though is located right on the beach and is geared more towards the tourists. The Rooms are clean, the facilities are nice and the staff are extremely friendly.

The rooms are expensive though (Over $200 a night) so check for deals if you can. There are a couple of pools and one build just for kids that is only about a foot deep. One side of the kids pull is like a shoreline and you gradually enter the water. There is also a fountain at this pool for the kids to play in.

The other pools were crystal clear. There is direct access from the Hotel to the white sand beaches.

They have a pantry in the lobby where you can get a quick water or soft drink. They run only $1.00 each which I thought was a bargain compared with what other hotels charge. After a day in the sun, we ran through here a couple of times.

Catalina in Miami

by ArenJo about Catalina in Miami

I loved this hotel! I have a few complaints, but the room was gorgeous and the areas for relaxation were nice as well. There were many "outside beds" where guests could lay around, get a tan, etc. There is even a rooftop pool, which is a lot more quiet and more of an adult area than the other pool. Very close to the beach. There is also free alcohol from 7-8 pm.
The complaints: I booked it on hotwire and when I arrived they informed me that I'd be charged an extra $15 that hotwire doesn't charge. Also, we had to park about 6 blocks away where we payed $1 an hour as opposed to the $40 a day that we were going to get charged to park in front of the Catalina.
I booked this on hotwire...if I had paid the full $225 they wanted, I'm not sure I would consider it such a great deal. There are lots of others hotels in the area. Roof top pool in addition to the "normal" pool. Very close to beach.

pensacola beach

by doug48

many visitors to pensacola come for it's beautiful gulf beaches. in the pensacola area there are pensacola beach, navarre beach, and perdido key. these beaches has beautiful white sand beaches. pensacola beach offers excellent hotels, numerous restaurants and bars. the pensacola beaches are a great place to visit in northwest florida.

LOOOONG beaches

by CptCrunch767

Pensacola has white quartz sand beaches, the main one pensacola beach stretches for 48 miles. you have to pay a toll to cross the bridge to pensacola beach but its worth it. then just drive down the road along the beach untill you find a place you want to park and hang out, its easy to find a place on the beach with very few people if any. the areas near the hotels are much more cowded but if you want to get away take a short walk or even better drive a few miles. 48 mile long white quartz beach that seems to stretch for ever

hotels with large pool

by ndteach

Hi All - I'm looking for a nice, affordable hotel with 2 bedroom suites in miami, daytona, or orlando. Oh, I'm going to lay out the by pool and NOTHING ELSE, so a big clean pool is great. Can someone please recommend a couple? Thanks in advance.

RE: hotels with large pool

by tracys2cents

www.acapulcoinn.com

hotels on international drive

by cullimar

hi travelling to florida for 3 nights on the 10th september im looking for a nice hotel for around 60 0r 70 dollars a night any ideas. thanks in advance

RE: hotels on international drive

by springbreak105

The rates always change, but try to stay on International Drive South of Sand Lake Road and North of the convention center. I-drive is much nicer South of Sand Lake Road, check mapquest to find out what I mean.

RE: hotels on international drive

by susiemargare

hi --

i'm not sure what city in florida you are going to (i'm not familiar with international drive), but you might get more responses if you post this inquiry in that city's travel forum also (not just the FLORIDA forum).

-- susie margaret

Ideas on hotels/Motels!

Hi,

I am visiting Florida for a month in December and fancy spending a night or 2 in St Petes or Clearwater.

I am staying in luxury in Orlando but on the coast I want to stay in a hotel/motel that has direct access to the beach. Not to bothered about standard but I want to be able to open a sliding door and see the sea!

I did this as a child with my grandparents and loved it, for the life of me I cannot remember the name of where we stayed!

there will be 11 people in total and we will require 4-5 rooms. If theres a bar/restaurant on site then that'd be great but not overly bothered!

I found the Beachcomber in St Petes online but it doesn't really offer a room overlooking the beach/sea.

Can anyone make some suggestions, I don't want a big chain/resort type thing, something more intimate/downmarket.

Thaking you all in advance for any help you offer.x

by Agraichen

There is a hotel on 5th right on the water. It's been some time since I stayed there but I believe the name is the Venoy. I've had St. Pete harbor views on some of my stays.

by mickey.p

Hi, Thank you for this option, just checked it out and if it was me and my partner it'd be perfect but we need beach access and this seems to just have Marina views.

by nomad7890

No idea how much this one is but I know it's a nice one in St Pete and rooms do have ocean and bay views (I'd stick to the ocean view):

by mickey.p

Hi, The Surf's in is exactly the kind of place I had in mind - back to basics old florida style motel with direct access to the beach!

I have requested rates but just in case they can't accommodate us can anyone recommend anything similar?

Comments