Ashton Inn & Suites- Navy

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 124 reviews

A filthy tenememt

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 24, 2010

This is perhaps one of the most disgusting hotels I have ever had the misfortune of staying at. Even after expressing my displeasure at the smell of smoke, marijuana, and urine (no, I'm not joking) in the room, I was told that they would give me no refund. And yes, this was BEFORE I had stayed the night.

Like a run down dirty tenement, the carpets are filthy, and the 'guests' are worse. It may just be the people there this week, but the rude sexual stares are uncomfortable. Music blasts at all hours of the night and morning, and no amount of polite requests from staff or other guests ceases the constant barrage of obnoxious bass from vibrating the walls. The toilet runs no matter what, and the poor staff is fighting a losing battle to make this place decent.

I would have left if given a refund and half a chance, but they have my wallet in a vice, and I'm stuck here for a full week.

I would recommend the place to none but the most classless and uncouth of barbarians, as most people will not appreciate the stench, constant music, and run down shabby feel of the place. I should have stayed in the Motel 6, at least that place had fully functional toilets and was clean.

$179 for a week sounds good, until you realize they don't advertise the $100 deposit/collateral. It's a great deal for criminals who can't pass their background checks and get a real apartment.

Directions: Well, at least it's near a Waffle House.

Nearby Ashton Inn & Suites- Navy

• Kids Activities
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Pensacola Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Pensacola Beach, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Pensacola Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Pensacola Beach hotel reviews