901 A1A Beach Boulevard, Saint Augustine, Florida, 32080, United States

Orbitz.com Quality Inn Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• You can not fathom how bad the management is!

The word "incompetent" certainly gives the management too much credit. I have never been treated so rudely as I was by the management at this hotel. Initially, the manager tried to give me a rate of $150.00 a night over the phone and I found it for $100.00/nt online. So he started out trying to rip me off. That's just the beginning... My second night I was in the hot tub/pool area with a few other people from other rooms. No one had come to tell us it was after hours, we were all just talking, and the clock in the area read right at 10:00 pm (closing time). When the manager arrived, I figured he was going to tell us it was closing time and ask us to leave. However, he instead started yelling at us! He was asking what room number everyone was in. He singled me out and told me that I needed to leave or he would call the police. He was cursing and yelling, literally the most irrational behavior i have ever seen (wouldn't be surprised if he was intoxicated). No one in the whole group ever raised their voice or did anything but apologize, but he continued that he didn't wan't an apology but he wanted us to leave. I'm from Tennessee and it turned out to be 11 instead of 10 (he forgot to spring his clock forward in the pool area)... I wasn't going to leave, what was I supposed to do, sleep in the car? He called my room to heckle me again that evening, so I finally had to call the police. The police calmed him down, finally. Really...? I intend to do everything I can to make sure as many people hear about this as possible. This hotel is part of choice hotels and their attempt to make things better was to have the crazy manager sign a formed letter and send it to my home. To add to this slap in the face, during check out, his wife said, "well we don't allow anyone in the pool area after 10:00," as if that was what offended me! I don't know if it's stupidity or ignorance that drives this management! Wish I could give them zero stars. I would pay $100 more a night for a place twice as far away from the beach and smile while I did it. Will never use a hotel in the "choice hotels" group again. There is no accountability and no customer service whatsoever.

Unique Quality: The management was pretty unique! Never thought someone could be so "outstandingly" irrational :)

• It's OK

I have to laugh when people book the cheapest room in town and then complain because it's not the Ritz. The room is kind of shabby, the shower not very inviting. But it's close to the beach and they have a guest laundry. I always check for insects before I bring in my luggage, and found no sign of any.

Directions: Across the road from the beach.

• Mehmet1234's Profile Photo

Comfort Inn Hotel

My friend was coming to St.Augustine so i suggested Comfort Inn on the beach so we stayed on that hotel . I really enjoyed my stay on that hotel nice comfortable cozy place to sleep in. I would recommend it if u are coming to town and need a place to stay.

Unique Quality: It has a pool

Directions: located on aia beach boulevard in st augustine beachside

Comments