Days Inn Sarasota Airport

in Sarasota
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 2 reviews

Tags

Women's Travel Family Travel Golf

Excellent staff and service, Great Stay!!!!!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 26, 2011

I booked this hotel through Internet. Before I even checked in I called to make sure all my reservations were in order. The Gentleman was so nice in answering my questions and telling me what else I needed to make sure my Check-Inn went Smooth. As soon as I arrived at hotel my check inn was very Quick and Speedy. Mr. Harry the hotel representative helps me in many ways. He knows the city very well and provides me all the information, which really saves my money. Everyone made us feel welcome and our requests were met in a quick and friendly manner. I was very impressed by the courtesy and Helpfulness of the Front Desk, Breakfast Servers, and Housekeeping Staff. The Room was very well maintained and with fine Interior. The Bed was comfortbale and was very Smooth. There were other amenities in the rooms like Micro/Fridge, Colored TV, Hair dryer, Safe, Coffee maker. In morning I had the free Continental Breakfast which was Delicious and great way to start the day. The bathroom was Spotless and Pool was great. Overall, very satisfied with this hotel and plan to return again.

Unique Quality: Amenities in the room... micro/fridge,coloured TV, hair dryer, safe, coffee maker.
2. Breakfast... Deluxe breakfast 6.30 am to 9.30 am. Boiled eggs, bagels,muffins, english muffins, jams, butter, cream cheese, Fresh fruits, coffee, orange juice, punch juice,milk and two varity cerealsand donuts.

Directions: One mile from sarasota airport, pristine gulf coast beaches,shopping / dinning, ringling museum,asolo theater,ringling school of arts, new college/ university of florida,classic car museum

Beautiful and Elegant

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 15, 2011

I have stayed at this Days Inn Sarasota Airport, first time. Booked this hotel through Expedia.com. I had a doubt about my selection for the hotel. When I arrived at the hotel I was pleasantly surprised and was proud about my selection. It truly is one of the chains best properties. The rooms are lovely, understated, immaculate...the service incredibly professional yet very pleasant, the whole facility is very elegant in its appearance. The breakfast was superb. The room and Bed were comfortable, Spacious and Clean. The hotel is near to Sarasota Airport. If coming to Sarasota there really is no other hotel at this level.

Unique Quality: Airport Shuttle

G.T. Bray Park

Asolo Theatre

Siesta Beach

Sarasota Travel Forum

Need advice about Sarasota, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Sarasota and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Sarasota hotel reviews

Circus Museum
Myakka River State Park
Tee it up at University Park
Things to Do
LeBarge Tropical Cruises -Funky Sightseeing!
A Tropical Paradise Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
Join the Circus!
Ca d'Zan Mansion -Step into the Golden Era
A Fantastic Fine Dining Restaurant
Don't miss happy hour
Restaurants
All day visit - all good
Great Amish Food - A bit pricey
Catch an Orioles game at Ed Smith Stadium
Siesta Key
Marie Selby Botanical Gardens - Beautiful and lush
Things to Do
Historic Spanish Point - quite a surprise!
De Soto National Monument