6717 SaraSea Circle, Siesta Key, Florida, 34242, United States

Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

• Paradise on Siesta Key

Absolutely fantastic! The staff had gone above and beyond anything I could imagine when it came to welcoming us. The room was immaculate. Linens were extremely fresh, and the bath robes, in a word, gorgeous. The room was perfectly designed. The parking was accommodating as well as the location. The beach was right there and restaurants, shops, as well as nightlife were just where you’d want them to be. My only complaint was that I had to leave at the end of my stay! I highly recommend this resort.

Unique Quality: I had requested something special. I hadn’t a clue, but the only requirement was it had to be romantic. The staff came up with a big heart made of rose petals on the bed. Accompanying this was a nice chilled bottle of champagne wonderfully displayed on the table. Perfect!

Directions: Siesta Key Beach

More about Tropical Shores Beach Resort

Loved Tropical Shores!

My wife and I stayed at Tropical Shores in late May. We stayed in Siesta Key in 2005 also but at the Sara Sea. We both love the beautiful beach, clear water, and the tranquil surroundings of Siesta Key. Tropical Shores was great. The room was clean and the landscaping was lush and beautiful. The only complaint was the bed, which was far too firm. The staff was very courteous, particularly Kim. We both love the calm atmosphere on Siesta Key. If you want a great time on a beautiful beach with shimmering turqoise waters, but are not necessarily looking for a wild night life, Siesta Key is your destination!

by TripAdvisor Member bolton_traveler

My Mom and I stayed at Tropical Shores for a few days before cruising on Carnival. We loved the spaciousness of the room and the full kitchen area. Everything was as advertised -- super clean rooms, close to beach, and large pool. It also fit perfectly into my budget for off-season Florida. Other hotels were higher priced and not rated as high through Trip Advisor reviews.

I would recommend that anyone stay at Tropical Shores with one caution: anyone who is expecting the same type of perfection at a much more expensive hotel will be disappointed. There are tiny flaws here and there such as an older air conditioning unit that was a bit loud. It did not bother me but may bother folks used to the Ritz Carlton or Hilton chains.

by TripAdvisor Member C_D_M06

If you are thinking of going to Siesta Key, stay here! Tropical Shores is one of a group of hotels on Sara Sea Dr - It was very private, a 1-min walk to the beach, great for families. There is a pool, and our room had a nice kitchen area, where we did cook some meals. Rooms were very comfortable. The beach is beautiful, right near Point of Rocks, where you can snorkel, or search for GREAT SHELLS (sand dollars, and others). The weather was great, 70's-80 during the day. Short walk to restaurants and stores. Definitely would stay again!

What a great place!

by TripAdvisor Member sunshine12345678

We highly recommend Tropical Shores Beach Resort!
We loved the beach! Our room was clean and just like it was advertised. Staff was very nice and helpful.

Siesta Key Vacation with my new husband!

by TripAdvisor Member alleycats

I have been coming to Siesta Key since I was a kid with my parents so it was really special to bring my new husband to this beautiful island and be able to share it with him for the first time. We stayed at Tropical Shores Beach Resort for five nights in April and really enjoyed our stay. Our room had a king size bed and a kitchen . The room was very clean and in excellent conditon. Our room was made up everyday and we enjoyed having free wireless internet in our room. We both had laptops and it was no problem for both of us to use our computers at the same time. The staff was very on top of things and very friendly. My husband and I spent most of our evenings on the beach and just lounging around outside our room. We went out for a nice dinner across the street one night (Javiers) and also went to Coasters. I would stay if you are looking for a high end luxury hotel than you might want to stay on Longboat Key. But if you are looking for a more laid back casual setting than Siesta Key is for you. We felt very comfortable staying at Tropical Shores and would stay there again. I am glad to say my husband fell in love with Siesta Key as much as I did many years ago.

What a great hotel!

by TripAdvisor Member lclbrown

While reviewing the free discount coupon guides we got at the FL welcome center, I chose 4 hotels to look at. The first 3 were OK, with Tropical Shores being the last to see as it was getting dark. When we drove onto the property, I knew this was where I wanted to stay for the next 2 days. Tropical Shores is a beautiful property with blooming hibiscus everywhere. Our deluxe efficiency was very roomy for 2 people. The private beach was a short walk from the hotel, with other private properties nearby. The powdery sand was always cool & I even found a sand dollar on the beach. We stayed at the hotel for a short 2 days & I didn't want to leave. Good shopping (& grocery store) are within walking distance. We ate 2 meals across the street at City Pizza & had a wonderful dinner at Coasters. I would highly recommend Tropical Shores to anyone looking for a relaxing vacation with shopping close by. For more lively entertainment, the Village is a short drive.

The only negative comment I have is that the room's wall a/c unit was noisy. But with all the positives, this drawback was easily overlooked.

Thank you for a wonderful stay!!

Great Little Place!

by TripAdvisor Member Aravis

We just returned from Tropical Shores with our 3 small children. It was a wonderful place to visit! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean- although it would have been nice if the kitchen had been stocked a little better. The location was great. It was cheaper than staying right on the beach- but the walk to the beach is pleasant and not too far. The pool was great. So was the shuffle boards. It was also nice that there were restaurants that were in walking distance- even for our 3 year old! We would definitely stay here again. In fact, we are already planning our next trip!

LIves up to its billing!

by TripAdvisor Member SeattleShiloh

We had a wonderful experience at Tropical Shores. The facilities were just as advertised on its website. Our room (a deluxe king efficiency) was spacious, clean and well equiped. The facility is well maintained. We especially appreciated the gas barbeque grill that was available to guests. The staff were even better than the facility. They were always friendly, helpful, efficient and competent. We found ourselves in the middle of negotiating the sale of a piece of property back home. The staff cheerfully helped us with faxes and phone messages. It is not a luxury hotel, but we would recommend it to anyone looking for good value and exceptional service.

wonderful place

by TripAdvisor Member suntan5

I was there with my husband and 3 children, our stay was for only 3 days,we wished it was longer. Although it rained every day, we still got to enjoy the beach and the shopping. This is a great place to stay, the room we booked was very clean, the kitchen was well equiped and the bathroom was spotless!!!!!!. We had never visited this area before, so I didn't want to take a chance and book my whole 2 weeks there; but after visiting there I wish I had. The beach is beautifull. The area peacefull, and of course the Tropical shores was the icing on the cake. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants good service and a clean and well maintained resort. We will be going back ,and have already recommed it to many friends.

Katsoulis Family