14415 US 1, Sebastian, Florida, 32958, United States

Hotels.com Tingo.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• something funny going on

something really stinks about recent reviews online sounds like family or manager trying to bump up the business rateings to me. i recieved no such luck on my extended stay. wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy.

More about Sebastian

Haven't met the grouches yet...Haven't met the grouches yet...

Wabasso Beach ParkWabasso Beach Park

Travel Tips for Sebastian

Sebastian, Florida

by fdrich29

"You call this work?"

I've been to the beautiful town of Sebastian five times since the year 2000 for work and each visit I discover something new and special about this small town on Florida's Treasure Coast.

"A Nice Escape"

90 Miles south of Orlando, Sebastian feels like you slipped into a Jimmy Buffet song, without having to travel very far. Within the city you can escape to beaches and inlets, see dolphins, alligators and manatee, yet be within minutes of shopping and civilization.

"Biggest Attractions"

Pelican Island, America's very first National Wildlife Refuge, is the city's biggest draw, but by far not the only one. Wabasso Beach, Sebastian Inlet and amazing fishing will have you returning back to this beautiful getaway locale.

Sabastian Pier and Fisherman

by WILDEFLOWER

I love this pier. It is filled with activity you can just sit and watch.

The Fisherman!

The Sabastian Inlet Museum. Was closed when I got there. Open during the day.

We watched this lady clean fish for a while, not cause we have never seen anyone clean fish, but the way the pelicans would manuver theirselves around like they were standing in line to eat. It was sooooo funny. You gotta see it to believe it. Some steal out of the bait buckets while the fishermans back is turned. They are really funny to eatch and smart.

I'm painting this picture as one of a series. My first water colors.

The pelicans were stealing bait out of this guys bucket. One pelican would distract the fisherman, while the other would come in and steal the bait. Or they would stand by the fisherman that caught the most fish.

You can get really wet on this pier. See those vents. They spray water when the waves hit. I got wet. We had fun dodging them.

Mr. Pelican and Renee

Fiddler crab

Sabastian Beach and Inlet

by WILDEFLOWER

Kyle caught many types of fish. One looked like a giant angel fish. Sabastian Inlet bridge is right over top.

This bird would follow me everywhere as long as i had this bread bag. He looks prehistoric in his face. They were really neat to just sit and watch. The little inlet where I am standing is like a giant tital pool everyone sits around and the kids play in. This park is very nice to visit. There is a cafe on the beach, bait shop, showers and restrooms. I think I saw camping on the little museum side. Very clean park.

Kyle learning to caatch bait with net.

There are tons of birds everywhere. You may see an occasional parrot that has got lost from their owner fly by.

Tour was too short, but educational. Had a seacow swim underneath us in the boat while docked. They love it when someone is standing over the water with a water hose. It is illegal to touch them.

Bottoms up!

Dolphins often swim thru this inlet. Sharks have been caught here too.

Fishermans congrigate over next fishing destination.

Comments