Singer Island Hotels

• Ericeyedoc profile photo Ericeyedoc
  • Reviews: 1

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Palm Beach Marriott: Horrible Hotel

We visited the hotel as guests of a condo owner (the building also has condos), and to eat at the hotel restaurant. After spending over $100.00 in food and drinks at the poolside restaurant, my wife and I, and our 3 year old son and 2 year old daughter were physically escorted by 5 security guards to our car and told we would be arrested if we did not immediately vacate the premises, because the pool area (including the poolside restaurant and bar) was for actual hotel guests only, and we dared to question the policy. We clearly informed the valet parkers that asked us if we had luggage, that we were there simply to eat at the restaurant. No one questioned us until after we paid our bill. There were no signs whatsoever indicating this policy. We were actually considering spending the night (we live 45 minutes away), till we were abused. It's not the actual policy we necessarily contest, it's the miserable way we were treated. The hotel manager (Chris Hunter) and his nazi security force humiliated us. He was condescending, disrespectful, demeaning, and arrogant. He even attacked me in front of my children by grabbing at my cell phone when I attempted to document his horrific managerial skills via my cellphone camera.

• Opinion of Price: N/A