Inn on the Green

700 East Burleigh Boulevard, , Tavares, Florida 32

Inn on the Green
Orbitz.com Travelocity Priceline.com

Satisfaction Poor

• Excellent Hotel and Great Stay!!

I have stayed in several Hotels. But this property is well organized. Rooms were Spacious and Clean and the Bed was extremely comfortable. The Location is great for finding a place to eat. The staff was the friendliest/most helpful we have ever experience. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Unique Quality: Clean room

• Inn on the Green Tavares Florida

This non chain motel is a little quirky, with both positives and negatives, the way I'd expect a non chain motel to be. The personal service and attention was excellent. It always felt like I was talking to the person who owned this motel, therefore it was personal and not sterile.

The check in/front desk had a camphor/mildew odor that I found to be the biggest negative. The rooms were immaculate but not opulent. The bathroom was obviously updated and very clean, but the towels were a little on the thin side...It's that kind of place.

My phone wasn't working so I got wake up calls on my cell phone.

I left a book in my room. At home, when I called back, the person answering the phone was very pleasant and told me she'd be happy to mail it back to me....if I would be kind enough to post a review..which she did, and I have.....

Comments