Inn on the Green

Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 2 reviews

Tags

Golf Family Travel Women's Travel
See Amenities

Excellent Hotel and Great Stay!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 17, 2013

I have stayed in several Hotels. But this property is well organized. Rooms were Spacious and Clean and the Bed was extremely comfortable. The Location is great for finding a place to eat. The staff was the friendliest/most helpful we have ever experience. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Unique Quality: Clean room

Inn on the Green Tavares Florida

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 14, 2010

This non chain motel is a little quirky, with both positives and negatives, the way I'd expect a non chain motel to be. The personal service and attention was excellent. It always felt like I was talking to the person who owned this motel, therefore it was personal and not sterile.

The check in/front desk had a camphor/mildew odor that I found to be the biggest negative. The rooms were immaculate but not opulent. The bathroom was obviously updated and very clean, but the towels were a little on the thin side...It's that kind of place.

My phone wasn't working so I got wake up calls on my cell phone.

I left a book in my room. At home, when I called back, the person answering the phone was very pleasant and told me she'd be happy to mail it back to me....if I would be kind enough to post a review..which she did, and I have.....

Nearby Inn on the Green

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Continental Breakfast

Tavares Travel Forum

Need advice about Tavares, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Tavares and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Tavares hotel reviews