13294 Telecom Drive, Temple Terrace, Florida, 33637, United States
Priceline.com HIExpress.com Expedia.com

More about La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North

Pet friendly, Great location, Definitely recommend

by TripAdvisor Member gatormike69

About 1/4 mile from I-75. Almost new hotel. Pet friendly, no extra charge for our dog. Shana Pace was extremely helpful in making my reservation and then when I checked in. I had car troubles and had to change my reservation to a day later and had no trouble what-so-ever.
I had a room on the ground floor and there was a door at the end of the hall so I didn't have to disturb any patrons in the lobby when bringing my dog in from his walk. There is a great area behind the hotel where you can walk your pet by the woods or the river. I saw at least three other people with dogs. All were staying on the first floor at the same end of the hallway. Easy in and out with pets. Definitely a pet friendly hotel.
There was a nice flat screen TV in the room and a small fridge and microwave in the cabinet underneath. There was a small desk in the corner, an easy chair and hi-speed internet available. There is also a business center located at the other end of the hallway which had three computers and a laser printer available for use. There is a workout room with a TV also if you like to watch while exercising. The pool was nice and the hot tub was great.
Breakfast was good. Sausage and eggs were offered one day and the next they offered sausage and biscuits with gravy. They had four kinds of cereal available each day and two waffle makers. There was fresh fruit, bagels, pastries, juices, coffee and toast as well. They had strawberries and cream for the waffles as well as the traditional syrup.
The location was easy to get to and a great home base for daily local trips. I was in town to visit relatives I hadn't seen in 5 years. It was quiet and secure. You need a card key to enter the side door and they have cameras recording all that goes on in the property.
This is definitely where I will be staying on my next trip. There was nothing I didn't like about this La Quinta.

LaQuinta does it again!!

by TripAdvisor Member AngeloG65

As usual, every trip to Tampa is wonderful because of LaQuinta Tampa North (Temple Terrace). Great employees, clean rooms, great Manager's Reception in the evenings, wonderful breakfast. Business center and fitness center are good too. RECOMMENDED!!

Best Ever!!!

by TripAdvisor Member baseballmoms

This hotel rocks! It is brand new and located within a few miles of the USF and Moffitt Cancer Hospital. Very clean! Great breakfast with a combination of hot foods and the Managers Reception in the early evening with snacks and beverages was an added bonus! Staff was very accomodating and helpful! The AAA rate was too good to be true! Hands down the best LaQuinta I've stayed in!

suited me perfectly

by TripAdvisor Member sunsip

I stayed at the La Quinta in Tampa North just overnight but I must say that it was great. It looks like a brand new Inn and the rooms are beautiful and clean. They have a complimentary breakfast in the morning and free internet which are a necessity for me. They have a fitness room which is nice. They only downfall was that the pool was outside. But other than that the staff were friendly and responsive both checking in and checking out. I would highly recommend this hotel considering the price, cleanliness, and overall look and feel of the Inn and their suites.

"we like the 'sun' hotel" said my 4yr old son....and i agree.

by TripAdvisor Member GA-Trvlr77

we Totally enjoyed our stay. my husband, 3 small (5,4,1) children, and myself spent 2 nights here. the room was very neat and clean looking. we had a small icebox and microwave which was essential to our stay. hotel was quiet. LOVED the morning breakfast, everything was nice and orderly. my children loved their waffles and fresh fruit. the hotel was centrally located so i was able to make a quick run to restaraunts and wal-mart (who doesn't?). the ladies at the front desk were helpful. i also needed a crib for my 1 yr old which the hotel provided which was clean also. we had spent some time poolside and had fun. btw they also provided transportation to busch gardens (saved $12 bucks on parking!!) all in all, my family enjoyed their stay at this hotel. when we come back this way we WILL be staying here.

A+++ Experience And Service During Our Stay

by TripAdvisor Member TripsterUno

It was very nice of the front desk people to let us check-in early (hours early).
The room given to us was very clean { so is the facilities}. The staff is friendly and helpful. We gave it an A+ because of the non- smoking policy in the whole building.
For the price and amenities included_we will definetly come back.

THE SERVICE WAS GREAT,WE STAY HERE FOR 5 DAYS, THE LOCATION &THE AMENITES WAS GOOD,THEY EVEN PROVIDE LUNCH WE LOVE IT

by TripAdvisor Member brittianna

the service was great,the location and amenities was great, one of the things that we love was the lunch that they provide for the guest, monday to friday from 2-6 .that was good. it was like happy hour at the LA QUINTA INN . we love everything here . thank you.

Great area and people

by TripAdvisor Member funtravels001

We stayed here 2 nights and used the shuttle service to get to Busch Gardens. Everyone we spoke with was very informative and seemed to really care about our needs. The dining area was well kept and food was always being refilled. The swimming area was nice with a fountain waterfall going into the pool. The whole hotel is non smoking, which is something we really appreciated.

GREAT HOTEL ****

by TripAdvisor Member ShoeDiva2

La Quinta Inn & Suites, you cannot go wrong staying at this hotel. hotel is very clean, employees are professional and courteous. The amenities are wonderful, full complimentary breakfast lots of choices, pool, free wireless access in room. This hotel is great for families or business traveler. Rooms are very modern and clean. I had no complaints, I thoroughtly enjoyed my stay. Great locations, close to I-75. Chinese takeout next door is also great.

Comments