Days Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center

Business Travel Spa and Resort Road Trip
See Amenities
Jaerixon's Profile Photo

This place is disgusting

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 6, 2012

My dad and I were on our way to see the NASCAR race in Daytona and we decided to stay here for the night. When we walked in, I went to wash my hands and a massive dead cricket came out of the sink.. I started looking around and found several more dead crickets and beetles, including two that were between the sheets of my bed!! We asked them to give us another room so they did, and sure enough, we found more bugs. They gave us a third room, and although there were no bugs, the air conditioning unit didn't work and it was really hot. Finally I had had enough and we left for the Quality Inn across the street in the middle of the night. It was much nicer, so please, save yourself the trouble and just avoid this place altogether.

Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo

A Space Hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 8, 2010

Days Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center is a good motel located in Titusville. The rooms are clean and quite comfortable for three people. The rooms amenities are free wireless highspeed internet, in room coffee maker and hairdryer, iron and ironing board and 25 inch TV.
The hotel have a large outdoor pool where you can relax after the day in Kennedy Space Center.
The breakfast is served in IHOP.

Unique Quality: I spent two nice days in this hotel. The service was good and the rate very low (I stayed in low season). The room was clean and quite comfortable. The only con was the bathroom not very big and the conditioner quite noise. I found very funny the plaque with the number of the room made like a Shuttle.

Nearby Days Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center

Days Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center

• Titusville Days Inn
  • Days Inn Titusville Hotel Titusville

Address: 3755 Cheney Highway (Hwy 50), Titusville, Florida, 32780, United States

3 Photos of Days Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center

• Pets Allowed
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Titusville Travel Forum

Need advice about Titusville, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Titusville and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Titusville hotel reviews