Ramada Inn Suites Kennedy Space Center

Satisfaction Average

Value Score Great Value!

Costs about the same, but rated 12% higher than other 2.5 star hotels

• Great place to stay in Titusville

We wanted to go kayaking in the Canaveral National Seashore and, since we don't live too far away, if we were going to spend the night we didn't want to spend very much. I was surprised to find a Ramada in our price range so I booked the one night stay without high of expectationss! I just hoped it would be semi-clean and prayed there were no bugs!! I was very surprised! Not only was the place very clean and well maintained, but the service was speedy and friendly!! When we arrived, the card keys we were given didn't work. The gentleman on the desk (did not get his name) was very nice and helpful. He immediately took the cards over to our room along with some gadget that he used to test them and then fix them! With his apology about the cards not working, he finished up and was gone! Great experience all the way around. I have never felt that I should write a review before but I did this time!! Highly recommend this place!! If I had to say something less then positive about the place it would have to be that the hallways do smell like stale smoke. Our room had no smell at all so it was not an issue to us. There is very little AC in the hallways so that is probably why it holds the smell. Don't let this deter you though...the place is well worth the price.

Almost forgot the best part...pets are welcome!!!

Directions: This hotel is right off I-95...very convienent.

Comments