John's Pass Beach Motel and Apartments

Rank 1 of 26 hotels
in Treasure Island
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

NIGHTMARE!!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 9, 2012

My vacation was completely ruined by the manager. He had a heavy accent and was very rude. My family and I usually vacation in Treasure Island during this time. We decided to find a room closer to Johns Pass. I am not sure what the reviews I read were talking about. This room is nasty just like the manager. We were on the beach from 9:30 am - 7:00 pm. I returned at 2 pm by myself to clean up from breakfast and get ready for lunch. After doing this I returned to the beach until 7pm. Upon my return to the motel with my children the manager proceeded to yell at me from the back door of the office that we need to give him an extra deposit for use of the kitchen. The kitchen was the whole purpose I rented this room. My question was what were they doing in my room because no sheets had been changed, no new towels and we had already took the trash to the dumpster before going to the beach. I TRULY BELEIVE THAT THIS MAN WENT THROUGH MY PERSONAL BELONGS. After informing him that there was no mess I requested that he walk and show me what mess he was referring to. Upon arrival to the room he yelled "Oh so now you cleaned up” mind you I hadn’t been to my room since about 3 pm. He had taken the power pack out of a breaker box in room also he turned our AC off that we had left on to keep room cool so that the moldy cat urine smell would filter out. Due to my frustration I demanded that he return my money so that I could leave. He stated that he isn't doing that and called the cops when I stopped him from slamming the door in my face. THIS IS THE WORST VACATION... ALSO TO BE ATTACKED FOR MONEY IN FRONT OF MY CHILDREN AND OTHER GUEST WAS VERY DISTURBING. I SPENT $225.00 FOR TWO NIGHTS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF AND YELLED AT AND TREATED AS IF YOU DIDN'T PAY ALL YOUR MONEY UP FRONT AND ARE TRYING TO STEAL FROM HIM. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!

Nearby John's Pass Beach Motel and Apartments

Amenities at John's Pass Beach Motel and Apartments

• Swimming Pool
  • Free Parking

Treasure Island Travel Forum

Need advice about Treasure Island, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Treasure Island and ask our Answer Gurus.

Treasure Island Travel Guide