Hampton Inn Winter Haven

grandmaR's Profile Photo

Central Location

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 27, 2007

Originally I wanted to stay here and visit the Winter Haven-Lake Wales area, but we had car trouble and were stuck in Orlando so I had to cancel the reservation.

We did eventually stay here on the way across Florida from the panhandle to Miami - avoiding Orlando this time. I wanted to visit Weeki Wachi, but could not find an appropriate hotel nearby. So we drove from Gulf Shores to this hotel and spent the night, and then drove the 75 miles to Weeki Wachi the next morning.

Unique Quality: We like the free breakfast (photo 2, 4 and 5 are of the breakfast buffet). The high speed internet is also really a blessing, especially if I have been staying somewhere with an unreliable internet.

Directions: From the Orlando Area - Take I-4 West to US 27 South, then West on State Road 540 (Cypress Gardens Blvd.) seven miles to the Hampton Inn on the left.

Nearby Hampton Inn Winter Haven

• Business Services
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Winter Haven Travel Forum

Need advice about Winter Haven, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for Winter Haven and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Winter Haven hotel reviews