Days Inn Albany Georgia

422 W Oglethorpe Blvd, Albany, GA 31701

Days Inn Downtown
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• Oh My GOD!! Do Not Stay Here!!

I have never written a hotel review before, but feel compelled to do so for this one. Checked in the night of 2/3/12 and within an hour we were out of there heading to a Hampton Inn down the road. The first indication of the stay should have been the tiny slot I had to pass my ID through under a 1 inch bullet proof glass window, let that slide and went on to the room since we were all tired from being on the road. Got in the room, and it stunk like dirty wet carpet and just was stinky bad. My wife looked at the bed and peeled back the covers to expose sheets that had stains on them. They did appear to be clean/washed, but they were stained up. Pretty nasty for what I would have expected out of a Days Inn. The bathroom was dilapidated, but appeared clean. Just a real run down room. As we lay there trying to go to sleep, cars were burning out in the parking lot, people were yelling, and as I looked out the window, it appeared that drug deals were going down in the parking lot and hookers were all around. I decided at that point that the $50 wasn't worth it, so we quickly packed up and got the hell out of there. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Unique Quality: If you are a drug dealer, or a prostitute in need of a quick hit location to do business, I would say that the front parking lot is one of the most outstanding characteristics of this hotel. Lots of dark areas, no one will challenge you if you sit in your car for hours scoping the place out. Good times for all!

Comments