La Quinta Inn and Suites Atlanta Alpharetta

See Popular Hotels

Older Hotel in need of better Management

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 19, 2015

The LaQuinta hotel was a nice enough place but not as well run as I had hoped. It was not kept very clean (same dirty floor in elevator for 3 days we were there) and I don't think our bathroom floor was swept either (3 Days.) Breakfast was to run 6-9 but by 8:15 most of the food was gone and when asked about more food or more waffle mix, we were told that it was all gone. It was just not a place that I will return to. Most people were very nice but it just did not seem to be well managed.

Bloody Sheets!!!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 1, 2011

I would NOT recommend this hotel to ANYONE!! Upon my arrival for a late check-in, the suite that I had reserved and received confirmation for was not available. The clerk placed me in another suite. After getting settled in the room and going to bed, I got up to jot down some notes, turned on the desk lamp, pulled back the covers and found.....BLOODY SHEETS AND BLOODY TISSUE in the bed. I'd actually been lying on this for a matter of mintues!!!

I called the front desk and had them come up and see the filthy linens. They referred me to the hotel manager who was "out of town". When I spoke to her, she was very rude, she kept talking over me -- not allowing me to explain the issue -- she acted as if I had done something wrong.

I will NEVER recommend this lcoation, nor hotel chain to anyone else.

Nearby La Quinta Inn and Suites Atlanta Alpharetta

La Quinta Inn and Suites Atlanta Alpharetta

• La Quinta Alpharetta
  • Alpharetta La Quinta
  • La Quinta Inn And Suites Atlanta Alpharetta Hotel Alpharetta

Address: 1350 North Pointe Drive, Alpharetta, Georgia, 30022-8210, United States

Amenities at La Quinta Inn and Suites Atlanta Alpharetta

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Alpharetta Travel Forum

Need advice about Alpharetta, Georgia? Visit the Travel Forum for Alpharetta and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Alpharetta hotel reviews