Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
Athens's Comfy motel
Very comfy and nice place to stay. was visiting athens for school. the front desk clerks were very helpful and friendly. The breakfast could have used more variety but was well stocked. The rooms were clean and stocked with items that were needed.
I would recommened this place to anyone because the staff was very friendly and attentative to your needs as well as the rooms were comfy. You are paying a low price for a good room.
Another thing was that they allowed small dogs so it was nice to be able to bring my pet with me. other hotels didnt allow pets.
Unique Quality: The free local and long distance as well as being able to have free internet access so surf the web on my laptop.
Directions: Right across the street from Target.
Popular Hotels in Athens
236 Old Epps Bridge Rd, Athens
3500 Daniells Bridge Road, Athens
500 College Ave, Athens
390 E Washington St, Athens
Explore the World
- Marriott Cairo Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Dolphin House Hotel
- Casa Ybel Sanibel Island Resort
- Lancaster Hall Hotel
- Travelodge Oldham Manchester Street
- Eurostars Roma Congress And Conference Center
- Candlewood Suites Orlando - Altamonte Springs
- Best Western Holiday Motel
- Cape Cod Inn Motel
- Days Inn Columbus at Ft. Benning
- Nadesar Palace - A Taj Hotel
- Hotel La Playa
- Mirage Family Suite Hotel