Holiday Inn Atlanta Downtown

101 Andrew Young International Boulevard, Atlanta, Georgia, 30303, United States

HolidayInn.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Average

Costs 49% more and rated 12% lower than other 3 star hotels

• Central Location

Travelling from Orlando fl, Me and my fiance drove approximately 61/2 hr to get to this hotel. Upon arriving I was greeted by a front desk personnel who was so rude. I stood there waiting while he listened to a custodian and then after emptying the garbage can decided to come over to me. AFter informing him that I was there to check in, he then proceeded to ask me what I was going to do about parking. I asked what were my options, he then stated that there was only hotel parking at a fee of $20.00. Why are you going to ask me about parking when you know the hotel only offers hotel parking what sense does that make?
    Ok I accepted that because I had no other choice and then asked about a late checked. I was told that I had to call back in the morning to find out. Bear in mind that I was already checking in after 1:00 am, now I get up early again to call back to the front desk..... WOW
    So I woke up and called the front desk and was told they could not give me a late check out just because only a special group of people received late check out or if I was waiting on my luggage.
    This was shocking because it seem as if they were granting me a favor, as I was told it came on a first come first serve basis also I was told that they would have been able to faciliate a late checkout the day before because Friday would not have been busy. However this was all BS when I got to the hotel.
    Anyway whoever heard of a hotel that did have a king size. Not me, I had also called and was told that once I got there I would be able to upgrade but was told they would give me the price once I got there because it was based on availability. No such luck, there are only one size bed for all rooms.
    Never again will I stay at a holiday Inn. Just 2 weeks ago I stayed at a Double tree in buckhead and had the most accomodating and best stay. Hats off to their night shift front desk personnel, and he was able to put in a late check out for me when I checked in

Unique Quality: Central location

• PALLINA's Profile Photo

Great location

If you are looking for something centrally located but not so expensive, it can be a good choice. Despite of the fact they were refurbishing the lobby when we arrived, our one-night stay was ok. Breakfast was not included in our fee but the receptionist inclued it anyway.

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo

Great Hotel at reasonable price

Very Nice Hotel across from Centennial Park. Check Travelocity for great deals. I got it for $89 Dollars.

Directions: right next to Centennial park

Comments