Holiday Inn Atlanta Downtown

Tags

Road Trip Family Travel Business Travel
See Amenities

Central Location

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 1, 2011

Travelling from Orlando fl, Me and my fiance drove approximately 61/2 hr to get to this hotel. Upon arriving I was greeted by a front desk personnel who was so rude. I stood there waiting while he listened to a custodian and then after emptying the garbage can decided to come over to me. AFter informing him that I was there to check in, he then proceeded to ask me what I was going to do about parking. I asked what were my options, he then stated that there was only hotel parking at a fee of $20.00. Why are you going to ask me about parking when you know the hotel only offers hotel parking what sense does that make?
Ok I accepted that because I had no other choice and then asked about a late checked. I was told that I had to call back in the morning to find out. Bear in mind that I was already checking in after 1:00 am, now I get up early again to call back to the front desk..... WOW
So I woke up and called the front desk and was told they could not give me a late check out just because only a special group of people received late check out or if I was waiting on my luggage.
This was shocking because it seem as if they were granting me a favor, as I was told it came on a first come first serve basis also I was told that they would have been able to faciliate a late checkout the day before because Friday would not have been busy. However this was all BS when I got to the hotel.
Anyway whoever heard of a hotel that did have a king size. Not me, I had also called and was told that once I got there I would be able to upgrade but was told they would give me the price once I got there because it was based on availability. No such luck, there are only one size bed for all rooms.
Never again will I stay at a holiday Inn. Just 2 weeks ago I stayed at a Double tree in buckhead and had the most accomodating and best stay. Hats off to their night shift front desk personnel, and he was able to put in a late check out for me when I checked in

Unique Quality: Central location

PALLINA's Profile Photo

Great location

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 25, 2008

If you are looking for something centrally located but not so expensive, it can be a good choice. Despite of the fact they were refurbishing the lobby when we arrived, our one-night stay was ok. Breakfast was not included in our fee but the receptionist inclued it anyway.

Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo

Great Hotel at reasonable price

by written on December 22, 2002

Very Nice Hotel across from Centennial Park. Check Travelocity for great deals. I got it for $89 Dollars.

Directions: right next to Centennial park

Nearby Holiday Inn Atlanta Downtown

Holiday Inn Atlanta Downtown

• Atlanta Holiday Inn
  • Holiday Inn Atlanta Downtown Hotel Atlanta

Address: 101 Andrew Young International Boulevard, Atlanta, Georgia, 30303, United States

1 Photo of Holiday Inn Atlanta Downtown

• Business Services
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Atlanta Travel Forum

Need advice about Atlanta, Georgia? Visit the Travel Forum for Atlanta and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Atlanta hotel reviews

Unique, Huge, Amazing Fast Food Restaurant
Oakland Cemetery
Grant Central Pizza
Restaurants
Great Time. Terrible Service.
Things to Do
Watch lasers dance on a really big rock
Good lunches and Sweets