Value Score Average Value
Good For Solo
The Flavor of Buckhead, with alot of headaches.
We stayed in this hotel for a few nights last time we were in Atlanta. I love how close you are to the night life of Buckhead, but parking became a HUGE issue.
Basically at one point they added 20 extra Suites to this hotel, without adding anymore parking.
At about 7pm on Saturday night there were no more parking spaces...at all. It is a one lane parking lot. This caused over 10 vehicles to be stuck in the parking lot at once with no space to park and no way out. The hotel staff did not seem to care at all even though traffic was now backing up into the street.
The room was a great price and very nice, I really do wish I could recommend this hotel to others, but due to the horrendous engineering I would have to say steer clear.
Popular Hotels in Atlanta
75 Fourteenth St, Atlanta
3600 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta
3315 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta
165 Courtland St at International Blvd, Atlanta
Explore the World
- Staybridge Suites Orlando International Drive
- Howard Johnson Hotel Los Angeles International Airport
- Salybia Nature Resort & Spa
- Valentin Imperial Maya
- Beach Palace Wyndham Grand Resort
- Hyatt Hacienda Del Mar
- Marriott Playa Andaluza
- Holiday Inn Chicago-Elmhurst
- Toronto Plaza Airport Hotel
- Al Khaleej Hotel (Deira Dubai.)
- Best Western Northgate Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration
- Riviera - The Corporate Hotel