265 Peachtree Center Avenue, Atlanta, Georgia, 30303, United States

Booking.com Orbitz.com Tingo.com

Costs 40% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• doug48's Profile Photo

downtown

the atlanta marriott marquis is a very good business class hotel in downtown atlanta. they offer all of the amenities that you would expect of this first class chain. i have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions and was always pleased with the room and service. expensive.

Directions: downtown.

• PierreZA's Profile Photo

Great place to stay

Located in downtown Atlanta. Very good hotel with everything you need.
    Very good and friendly service.

Directions: Down town

More about Marriott Marquis Atlanta

Mere Luxury awaits*

by Sassy417 about Atlanta Marriott Marquis

The girls weekend out............. Gift shop, 1675 guest rooms, indoor/outdoor pool, fitness ctr, main location is great!!

Beautiful Place!

Marriott Marquis was a beautiful place. We had a delightful stay. Parking is expensive but the parking attendants were very well organized. When we went to get our car in the parking garage on a Sunday morning, we thought we were in for a long wait, since there were so many other people getting their car. But, we were in our car and driving away in short order. This place knows how to deal with their large number of guests!

They Stole My Money

I stayed at the Marriott Marquis in mid-September. The hotel and room was nice. Upon leaving I decided to pay my hotel room with cash and not to charge the room against my credit card that I used when I first checked in. I received a receipt, which I didn't look closely at, and it still had the charges going against my credit card. I didn't find this out till I received my credit card statement and upon disputing the error the hotel says that I paid with my credit card. The only conclusion I can come to is that the reservationist that helped me stole my cash ($633.84) and left my hotel bill on my credit card. Currently I'm still disputing the bill but it looks as if I going to get stuck with paying double the room rate. Sorry, but I won't stay at another Marriott hotel anywhere even if my life depends upon it.

Great hotel

by TripAdvisor Member william1000

Great building, worth the stay alone. Good rate of $99 per night made it very reasonable accomodation. Room was good, beds excellent and views superb. The champions bar provide good food. Be aware that there are many beggars just up the road on Peachtree. Found the city slightly dissappointing.

Great

Great rate from priceline. Parking is expensive, but after all you are downtown. Everyone at the hotel was very, very nice. Room was fine, I am spoiled and used to more. But, I had no problems. Room service was quick and good.

Nice Stay

by TripAdvisor Member Myke729

We recently stayed at the Mariott Marquis and it was a pleasant stay. The staff was very helpful and nice and the check in was prompt. We had a room on the 21st floor and it was decorated very nice. The bed was awesome. The hotel is going through renovations with the facade being restored on the outside. With this being said, the only thing that was not the best at the hotel was the blocked off sections inside and out where work was taken place and the dirty windows from the dust created by the workers. The pool at the Mariott is very nice and is both indoor and outdoor heated. There is also a full exercise room and sauna available to the guests. The parking is steep at $20 a day but the Westin's is the same price. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would reccommend this hotel to anyone.

Great Place to Stay

My wife and I were moving from Florida to Virginia and decided to stay at the Marquis for the night. Overall an excellent experience, great location, and nice amenities. We felt safe staying downtown. The Marquis is an architectural experience to behold. We purchased the hotel, parking, and breakfast package. Allie’s American Grille has an awesome breakfast buffet. Great service! Come with an appetite!

We also dined at the Champions Sports Bar and were a little disappointed. Service was extremely slow. We almost left. Food was pretty good.

The only downside to our experience was the bellhop lost a few of our things when we left the next day. Because we were moving, we had more stuff than the average tourist. Being force to use the bellhops and tipped nicely on top of that, I would expect the bellhops to do a better job of ensuring all our stuff got back into our car. It didn’t. On the positive side, Marriott did reimburse us for our losses.

I hope not the standard of a Marquis

We stayed here for 3 nights, 8/8/04 - 8/11/04. The hotel staff was extremely friendly. The hotel is currently under renovations (it really needs it!) so it is difficult to complain knowing that they are working on changing some of their problems. The Atrium Express is a wonderful option for food late in the evening and anytime during the day; great prices, okay food.

The carpet and furnishing were a bit shabby; while okay for other types of hotels, certainly not okay by Marquis standards.

we checked out of the Westin Peachtree Plaza to move here, and we wished we had stayed at the Westin.

georgia dome

by iam1wthee

What hotels are within walking distance of the georgia dome?

RE: georgia dome

by elsensei

Closest is Omni CNN center, right across the street from the dome. Other than that just stay downtown, Westin, Marriott Marquis, Hyatt, Hilton, etc.

RE: RE: georgia dome