Travelodge Atlanta Airport

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Atlanta

OK CafeOK Cafe

georgia state capitolgeorgia state capitol

scallop and sausage kabobsscallop and sausage kabobs

Eat, Stay and EnjoyEat, Stay and Enjoy

MARTA-Atlanta GA

by Landstrom

I wonder if you could help me find out how to comment on a person who went over and above the necessary help when we arrived at our destination on the Marta from Hartsfield?Jackson airport last week. I would like her recognized for it if possible. I can't find the right spor for my comment. Thank you Mrs Landstrom

by mccalpin

Did you look at the Web comment page on the Marta website?

It's not perfect, but it provides a way to make general comments on the service...

Bill

by rexvaughan

Mccalpin is right on with the website. The only other alternative is that there is a tab on that site to Contact Marta. It has some phone numbers, addresses and e-mail addresses if you want to go that route. Glad to hear you had a good experience in our fair city.

by balfor

I really do need to check in here more often! (silly work access precludes replying to the forums. )

But as the others have said, www.itsmarta.com is the best place to look for a comment about one of the Marta workers. But the AJC (www.ajc.com) is also a good place. Don't know that the general radio stations will pick it up but both Neal Boortz and Clark Howard are based out of Atlanta and might pick something like that up if they happen to see your email.

Thanks for stopping by Atlanta and I hope you had a great trip here. :)

by balfor

Thanks for stopping by Atlanta and I hope you had a great trip here. :)

by kxner

I Know!! Aren't they GREAT!?! Thank You Atlanta for having such nice, helpful people pretty much everywhere!

by balfor

I am very glad that you found the people of Atlanta helpful and friendly!

Travel Tips for Atlanta

Visit Stone Mountain - largest...

by teddyp

Visit Stone Mountain - largest piece of exposed granite in the world and (fun fact) biggest gathering of rednecks anywhere in the world on a weekend (see the above picture) for the laser light show on the side of the mountain. The Olympics of 1996 wins this hands down.

In some of my columns I have...

by AusChris26

In some of my columns I have not been favourable to certain things.. This is not to be taken as a form of insult. As being a person from a different country and background, not everything will meet everyones tastes. I just like to keep it real, and the people whom know me, understand that! I am not an expert, nor claim to be... Considering all the things I didn't like, as compared with the things that I did. I still regard Atlanta as my most cherrished and loved places.. A reason why I have stated that I would give up my own home town to live there again...

East Atlanta

by greatconde

Check out the bar/restaurant scene at East Atlanta (Flat Shoals Ave/Glenwood Ave). Lots of great bars to congregate and have a pint of decent beer. East Side Lounge, Gravity Pub, the Flat Iron and the EARL, make excellent watering holes. The EARL usually has great musical acts as well.

Run for your life whitey

by yankeemorgan81 about Club Vision

Club Vision is a nightmare to go to on a Friday night if you are white!! We were the only white people there, which we had no problem with....it was the "Eat Sh!t" looks we got that were the problem. The music and atmosphere were very nice but I suggest you go somewhere else if you are white!! nice attire, no camo

Hard to Navigate Streets

by lisa_lise

I spent part of my time in Atlanta getting around by myself on MARTA, and part of it with one of my friends shuttling me around in his car. My friend was a South Carolina native but had been to ATL several times. We found the streets extremely hard to navigate, even with a map. A lot of streets have very similar names, differentiated only by the direction designation on the end (NW,SE, etc.). And the jokes about "Peachtree" being in every street name are truer than you'd think. Peachtree Street/Avenue/Drive/Square, etc.--they're everywhere you look. For this reason, I recommend using the rail to get around if you're looking for a hassle-free vacation.

Comments