3376 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta, Georgia, 30326, United States

Costs 51% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

More about The Mansion on Peachtree- A Rosewood Hotel & Residence

Top Rate Service and Amenities

by TripAdvisor Member odie015

The only bad thing I can say about this place is that the TV setup sucks. They tried to be cute and put it behind a photo frame with a remote controlled retractable painting, but it renders the TV nearly unusable. You can't access the controls by hand and the remote only works at very specific angles and locations within the room, so it doesn't work in about 99% of the room.

Other than this, everything was perfect. The bathrooms are palatial. 2 sinks, a walk-shower, tub, ample open space, plush towels and toiletries galore, LCD TV, and a massive mirror. The room is huge and very classy, as the entire hotel in general. The bar staff is really friendly and they make amazing drinks. The bar manager is also a mixologist and has created some really unique drinks that are on the bar menu.

Wonderful experience

by TripAdvisor Member jules33

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend this fall to attend a football game. It was absolutely WONDERFUL!! We have stayed in many fine hotels but this has got to be the best. The service was impeccable. The doormen were very warm and welcoming. The spa was the most relaxing and beautiful place. We used the workout area which was very user friendly. We didn't eat at the hotel but did go to the bar for a drink. It was lovely.

I recommend this to anyone wanting to getaway for a weekend. We throughly enjoyed our stay. We actually are headed there again next week for a birthday/romantic weekend.

The Mansion Far Exceeded All Expectations

by TripAdvisor Member gafaith

We are local Atlanta residents and stayed here for an anniversary getaway. After reading the tripadvisor reviews, we went in with very high expectations and The Mansion far exceeded every one of them. From the second we pulled up to the valet, we received the highest level of customer service you could ask for. Everyone went over and beyond to make sure our stay was the best it could be. It truly had a boutique hotel feel, but with all the amenities you could ask for.
I requested a higher floor and the view was spectacular! The rooms were immaculate and decorated beautifully. The bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom has a soaking tub and flatscreen. The bar is cozy and breakfast at Neo was delicious. I can not say one negative thing about this hotel.
In the past we stayed at the Ritz, but the Mansion will be the only place we will turn to from this point on. It is only a matter of time when this hotel's great reputation will be well known, and I am confident they can keep the charm and service that sets them apart. They set the bar so high, no other hotel can compete.

29 Spa is 5 star!

by TripAdvisor Member Falling4Hanakapiai

I didn't see a listing for one of the Mansion's amenities- the spa- so I'm writing it for future travelers. You MUST book time here! I'm local to Atlanta and work down the street from The Mansion. I decided to book a signature massage (from the Vine) at their 29 Spa. I had been to the hotels' grand opening and was eager to see if it lived up to the Mondavi hype.

To my pleasant surprise, it exceeded every expectation. From the moment I valeted, to the women's changing room and private soaking tubs and steam rooms, to the actual massage, to the showers- every detail was thought of!

I must say, I booked the last appointment of the day, so there was practically no one there and I felt like it was my own private sanctuary. But even if there were other guests, I'm fairly certain I would still enjoy it. Very spacious!

I've spa'd in many Atlanta reputable spas- Ritz, Sydell, Natural Body, InterCon- and 29 Spa by far was the best. I knew someone had cared when I went to hang my robe and the hook was actually in the exact spot it should be, not 6' away on a different wall. Who thinks of those?

There was fresh fruit, nuts, and flavored water available. There were sample sized lotions, gels, shampoo, and soaps for the road. The showers were spacious and had great water pressure. There was even a swimsuit dryer! All the little details for one to get ready- hairdryers, multiple varieties of styling products.

Since it was brand new, I knew it would be spotless. But having a staffer assigned full time made it that much better. There wasn't even drywall dust on the floral.

My only complaint is that they didn't have mouthwash. I hate when you take a nap and wake up with cotton mouth funk. The addition of breath mints or mouthwash would blow me away.

The massage itself (more than 60 minutes with all the add-ons- funny that many other spas offer 60 min massages but that includes your dressing time) was very relaxing. It started with a dry exfoliant and ended with a warm towel clean-up for all the excess oil/lotion you sometimes get. There were multiple hot towels and a lavender face mask. Even the table had heated gel to conform to my body and regulate my temperature. And best of all, my robe was heated so I wouldn't put on a chilly robe at the end. Seriously, who thinks of this? And the luxury sheets/blankets were definitely a nice touch from the traditional box weave organic cotton and terry cloth from so many other places.

On my next visit, I plan to take advantage of the private terrace overlooking the Buckhead skyline. It was simply too cold when I was there, but it would be a nice lounge during the summer.

Well done Lydia Mondavi. I'll definitely be back, and will be bringing my friends!

One of the best hotels we have ever stayed at!!!!! 6 out of 5

by TripAdvisor Member Nikolaj_and_Marie

this has got to be one of the nicest hotels we have stayed at. the service was way beyond anything we have ever experienced - and the rooms were stunning!!! their inroom breakfast in bed is good too - recommend the bagel with salmon and creme cheese. just truly magical and amazing!!!!!

Lovely Hotel.... It will exceed your expectations!!!! Definitely a winner!!!

by TripAdvisor Member Lady_Chapman

This hotel is so wonderful. I always read tripadvisor when I want to select a hotel. For almost a month, I was trying to find a perfect romantic hotel getaway for my fiancee. He was coming home from overseas for R&R. The reviews for The Mansion kept on bringing me back. I checked out their website numerous times and just felt that this was the hotel we were going to stay at. I am so happy that I made that choice.

We got there January 24th to the 25th. I choose the Romance package which included: breakfast, chocolate and champagne, rose petals and tea light at turn down and just a wonderful room. We were on the 8th floor, it was a great view. From the moment we arrived to the time we checked out, it was just wonderful customer service. There was a situation where we had went out to dinner and the rose pedal turn down wasn't done when we got back, I was a little bummed but I called the front desk and in less than five minutes we had someone take care of the situation. As a curtesy, he sent us downstairs to the bar to have a drink while he fixed the room. When he was done, he actually came down to the bar to get us. I was beyond impressed with their service. I LOVE THIS PLACE...

This is our new hotel. It is a wonderful place, they have everything you can imagine. GREAT Place...

The best hotel in Atlanta by far and one of the best hotels I have visited...

by TripAdvisor Member datbol

I stayed here during valentines day weekend with my girlfriend. Now I did have high expectations for this hotel considering all the hype and press it has received since opening. Nevertheless I will say tfrom an overall value and luxury experience perspective this is one of the best hotels I have visited. I am a platinum guest with starwood, marriott, and priority club and diamond with hyatt, and even though hyatt and starwood have some really excellent hotels they fell short of this hotel. The concierge was very helpful and courteous. The amenities and features of the hotel are crem de la crem'. I was extremely impressed by SPA 29 (even though I couldnt get a reservation for massages). I live in Atlanta and live in a hybrid (condo/hotel) and am seriously considering relocating to the mansion as a result!:)

WOW! WOW! WOW! Incredible place to stay.

by TripAdvisor Member VanTur

Not too many hotels have left me completely 'Wowed' throughout the entire stay but I have to say the Mansion on Peachtree did just that. Being a big fan of luxury hotels and willing to pay for the services that come along with luxury stays, it was refreshing to experience real luxury from the beginning to the end of my stay. We live outside of Atlanta and went in to the city for a long weekend stay for a birthday celebration getaway. We had seen the Mansion on a previous trip over Christmas and decided to check in to it. EVERY employee we encountered at this facility is 100% dedicated to customer service. I was shocked and amazed at how attentive the staff was. There was no aloof attitude from employees like you can get at some luxury hotels but pure service driven attitudes.

The room we stayed in was a Premier King. It was a big, spacious room with lots of closet & drawer space for storage. The bath is big an luxurious. Every detail in the room was there - shoe / eye glass polishing tray, robes, slippers, q-tips, cotton balls, wine, glass ware, covered hangers, etc. The turndown service was over the top - they picked up the room of any clothing items laying around and left a bottled water, glass, slippers and chocolate wafers at the bedside for you. The food in Neo was outstanding with service to match. Our waiter on our first nights dinner was our waiter for our 4th day at brunch and he remembered we were going to a show, celebrating a birthday and ask how the stay had been. Impressive. The same can be said about the room service food. The Bar on site is very nice and laid back with good drinks or a snack. It seems to be a bit of a hotspot on Friday nights as a 'drop in for a drink & mingle' place. There was not one encounter with the bell staff, concierge, wait staff, housekeepeing or desk staff that was disappointing.

I will finish by highlighting the 29 Spa and Fitness area. The fitness area has a large selection of good, new equipment and a big fitness studio. You can get a great workout. The 29 Spa area is over the top!! They have an indoor pool that over looks the gardens with a private elevator at the back of the spa to take you there. The spa has a private gentleman's & ladies relaxation areas with lockers, robes, and a sitting area. There is a large steam room, sauna and very large roman style whirlpool. This is a most relaxing area where you can unwind and renew. The Spa offers an abundance of services that are very popular as there was a constant influx of people into the area for their services which to me says it is top notch especially when the locals utilize the service.

The Mansion's Accolades Continue

by TripAdvisor Member Giddygetty

The hotel grounds, common areas, rooms, and amenities are impeccable. Special highlights include the wonderful "Hollywood Glam" decorating touches but which do not overwhelm or overstate the elegance. The spa and indoor lap pool (water temp a perfect 80 degrees) are unbelievable and reason enough to visit this hotel located in the heart of Buckhead and less than a block from Lenox and Phipps malls.

But as good as all this is at The Mansion, these things alone do not completelyh distingish this hotel above others. But their people do elevate this hotel to 5-Star and perhaps then some. Where do they find staff so genuinely committed to making strangers feel good about their lodging experience? To a person and without exception, everyone with whom we can came into contact at this hotel appeared to truly seek to make our stay unforgettable. For example, we were informed upon our arrival that our room was not yet ready. But the attendant reassured us the wait would be short, walked us to the amazingly comfortable lounge, and proceeded to provide us a round of drinks while we waited for our room. We were greeted warmly by the staff frequently (they did not appear to be scripted at any time) and when my wife lost her bracelet, we felt at times like the entire hotel team was helping us to find it. It was unbelievable. Though we did not locate the bracelet, it was not due to the lack of sincere effort on the part of many.

Great hotel but fabulous, truly beautiful and caring people make The Mansion worth visiting and returning to often.

Buckhead's Best!

by TripAdvisor Member honest0112

A superb property in every single regard. We have stayed at the Intercontinental, the Ritz (pre and post renovation) and the JW Marriott and the Mansion has set a new standard of luxury in the area. The Mansion is a five star property by every measure, no detail overlooked, service levels on par with any true five star hotel in the world and with a very refreshing style and feel to it. The hotel is ideally located in the central Buckhead shopping district.

We stayed in a "city view corner suite" and the room was fantastic, luxury second to none and quality throughout. The bed was superb, as were the linens, furnishings, finishes, toiletries, etc. The bathroom deserves special mention because it was so spacious when compared to the other luxury properties in the area, a big deal for me personally and a welcome alternative to the Ritz's and Intercontinental's closet-sized bathrooms. And of course I must comment on the television cleverly concealed behind a tasteful painting flush to the wall, a very nice touch which I had not seen in a hotel before.

The Mansion on Peachtree is Rosewood at it's best and we thoroughly enjoyed our short stay.

Comments